Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soldier of Misfortune!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-20-2014, 07:38 PM

The scene opens to Morbid Angel standing in a concrete room! The walls were near twenty foot high with narrow windows at the top. Morbid Angel stands by the wall next to a large stack of tires crossing his arms. Morbid Angel looks upset! Angry even! This is not the face of the Morbid Angel we have gown to enjoy! He looked…serious.

Morbid reaches into one of the tires and pulls out a tiny Soviet flag and started waving it around with a look of amazement. He stops quickly and drops the flag to the ground and steps on it…he then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a stack of pictures. They had random people on them and Morbid just starts ripping them in half …one by one!

Morbid Angel looks into the camera and starts to speak.

Morbid-” Oh as the war games continue! Michael Kelly tries to hit a nerve with my mother…silly little man! I have no feelings to give you! Everything I feel now is the pain…and its not even my pain…its your pain! So while you attempt to show pictures of my whore mother as a rough attempt to throw me off balance…Kelly…you are weak with your attempts to damage me. I am Morbid fucking Angel! As for knowing my name…it was no secret! I am Kyril Kolya Krischiv! Russian born! Unlike Drago! I am the real deal here! If you really want to hear something good…I’ll tell you my other alias…Amon Goeth. If you were all that smart then you would also be wise to what you have found! As they say here in America…Don’t poke the bear! Heed that warning before you find yourself begging for your life!

Are you still on about me talking to your father? Still to this day you have yet to prove to me that it wasn’t your family and you do very little to persuade others from believing it was true…you don’t talk to them and yet you claim you know if they were alive….then mentioning about my rough childhood…that is a funny thing…I had never sucked a dick…and yet you have! Rough childhood indeed! So sorry for your loss by the way…your father seemed to miss your caress at night before he put you to bed. Isn’t that right? Go on and admit it. It will be fine. Its not like I am going to make fun of you for having such a thing done to you…hell, Frodo Smackins does that shit for free…apparently that means it is OK…apparently…”

Morbid Angel covers his face with his hands and shakes his head trying not to laugh through the pictures…

Morbid-“As the words progress I keep finding myself hiding from your shame…Michael Kelly…you should hide yourself because you are a typical American who doesn’t know when to quit…Numerous you say? The United States beat the Soviets numerous times? By claiming they have gone to the moon? You believe that shit? You actually believe that you made it to the moon? What about space travel? Ooh…that’s right it was a Russian named Yuri Gagarin. America was trying to out do Russia so much they fabricated a story that they could replicate on Mythbusters. Shame on you Kelly…In fact most of ISS is Russians…we run the space program. As for the Berlin wall…it was built by the German Democratic Republic in the early 1960’s. as for the Movie Rocky…IT’S A MOTHERFUCKING MOVIE! Its not even real! In fact the actors playing Russians were not even Russian! So as things collapse onto itself I again ask you to hide your face in shame! SHAME! Do it!”

Morbid has one Picture left in his hand and he grips it tightly to keep it hidden…it was one he knew!

Morbid-“So you say once again that you have no fear and claim that you went through worse in life…how so? I am really interested…its not every day that you get to meet a man who survived a firing squad. I must speak with this man! Because anyone who steps in front of a firing squad fucking dies! So bullshit! Also you keep talking about black crud on my forehead? Nigga its flesh toned! it’s a fucking burn! There is nothing black up there…its not even a motherfucking scar! Perhaps you need glasses? I don’t know…I guessed your father fucked the eye sight right out of you boy!

This tier you claim I was on since I got here…a tier you say…well that is Humorous…I wish it was that easy… YOU WANT TO KNOW TOUGH?!?!?! Try single handedly beating Wyatt Reynolds, Mr Radio, Michael McBride and Jessica Diaz! At the same time! With no help! Just you and them! that’s tough! I’ll tell you this! I destroyed Reynolds with a karate chop to the throat…he fell…then Like I mentioned before…Mr. Radio went down with AM tunes…I don’t understand it either…shit’s just crazy! Then I put Michael McBride up Jessica Diaz’s ass!….or was it Jessica Diaz up McBride’s ass? Either way! Someone went in someone’s ass! Neither enjoyed it! So this ghost tier you claim I was on since I first arrived here at the XWF…I have been around longer than the XWF and the name Morbid Angel is a haunting sound for anyone to hear! Any federation around the world knows my fucking name! I am the bane of existence when I face someone! I do what I do and I do it well…I get all up inside your head…I know what you’re thinking…you think that I think that I never really got into your head…but I did! Just now! Right as you hear my voice I can see your eye twitch! You can feel my words of truth hover over you! Showing every lie! Every deed done wrong…cowardice, failure, fabrication and ignorance…telling the secrets of your past! Not everyone can have an eventful past and you must embrace what you have! The tortured child of a sadistic old man! The child grows up to become a failure in the United States Army...bringing Shame to the Delta force by even trying to associate with them. Then when denied entry to the group you claimed they had sexual relations with you! Causing such a stir that you were DISHONORABLY discharged! And now you go around trying to disgrace your family, friends and your country. There is truly nothing lower than you. If there was…I have yet to see it! You are nothing more than a tick! Sucking the blood from everything around you…waiting for someone to light you on fire! I want to be that man! Truth is! In this match! If I get shot you better be afraid! Because then I become worse than death! I have AIDS and I will spread it onto you! Then you will be just another with AIDS and trying to claim you got it during a blood transfusion! No one believes those lies! But you are right about one thing…I don’t really know you…but you know what they say…A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS!”

Morbid Angel holds the picture up to the camera showing the image that few should remember!

[Image: robzombiehalloween2confirmed.jpg]

Morbid quickly shreds the picture and holds the pieces in this hands before crumpling them up into small balls and flicks them around the room!

Morbid-”I beat that man! He lost to the GOD!…that picture meant more to me that the one of the whore Mother I had did! I hope it kept you warm”

Morbid starts walking toward the camera.

Morbid-”Can I ask you a question? Do you always have to whisper to the camera like anyone else around gives a flying fuck about what you have to say? I mean it is really one of those times where you wish that that one part when I mentioned SHAME earlier would come and slap you…really fucking hard! Then I remind myself that you are American…and you have no shame…I’ve seen your American television! The sad reality is that you think I give a fuck about you burning my flag? Nigga I claim more German than anything! You bought that flag for probably $30..that you probably went to a Check-into-cash place to get the fucking money…as I see it here at the XWF you have to win to get paid…you don’t win…you don’t get paid! HA!

But my point is that you just burned your own fucking money! I can tell it wasn’t a real flag but one made in a Korean factory…the real flags are made right here in Russia and they don’t even make those anymore! The real ones go for hundreds of dollars…and they don’t shine…you have the cheap fabric...very thin! A real one would be thicker and wouldn’t fade so easy!…burn your own money…see if I fucking care! You are in your own country burning tires and that cheap fabric which in turn destroys YOUR own fucking oxygen! Your little twat of an ozone layer! You are killing yourself! Your making it too easy for me….

Dear child…you can’t even meet me on any field. You can’t match or best me. You think you got to me even though I am knocking over your little stick house with every word I speak! You can’t even get your own history right! Why is it that American’s know less about their own country than everyone else? Let me ask you this Kelly…Who was the first President in your country? Answer that. And when you are done with that answer this…What is Westpoint? Shock me with your answer. Tell me something good and I am not talking about people who went there…something very…obvious.

Did you know that what you just did isn’t really covered under the First Amendment? There is actually an ongoing court case about burning flags and such. FLAG DESECRATION is against the law in the United States. I hope to Satan you were in Canada boyo! Seems that the law isn’t actually on your side! As for bringing up the knife to a gun fight shit…you won’t have a fucking gun! I won’t have a fucking gun! THEY HAVE THE FUCKING GUNS! that’s how a firing squad works! They have the guns and they fucking shoot at us! Unless you mean mentally…if that’s the case then…I still win. Besides…Russia still makes the best guns! And finally…I feel that I must ask you one last time to have shame…lots and lots of shame…hide your face in public! that’s how much shame you have and it is sickening…oh! And before I forget…you burned a picture of my mother…oh well! She was a whore! I am sure there are more than one picture of her hanging around! Enjoy that victory long? Perhaps you could find a picture of her missing a tit? Would that make you feel better? I know a couple of people who would keep that shit as art.”

Someone interrupts Morbid

Man-”Sir, we changed the oil in your Navigator, changed the tires, wiper blades, breaks, rotors, filters, tuned the transmission, replaced the muffler even though it didn’t need it. Sir, it’s under the car…it will get dirty.”

Morbid-”Who’s paying the bill here! I’ll Decide what to replace!”

Man-”OK Sir, Anything else?”

Morbid looks at the man for a second.

Morbid-”yes…Air Freshners! A case of them!”

Man-”Sir, we sell the industrial ones and they are $5.00 each and they come in cases of 500”

Morbid-”Yes! All of them! As many cases as you can find!”

Man-”Anything else?”

Morbid-”I think I’m good now. But thank you for letting me know my car was ready.”

Man-”OK, your total comes to $9879.97. What is your preferred method of payment?”

Morbid Angel hands the man a credit card. The man walks off into the office to charge the card and Morbid Angel gets in his Lincoln and drives away!

The man comes running out of the office with the card in hand!

Man-”SIR! YOU FORGOT YOUR CARD! SIR!!!”

The camera zooms in on the card and shows the name “THEO PRYCE” on the front of the card!

Morbid peeled out of the parking lot and into the distance!

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-20-2014), Liz Hathaway (02-21-2014), Mr. Radio (02-20-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-20-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Morbid Angel's post!
Liz Hathaway (02-21-2014)