Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Red Hood
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2014, 04:04 PM

As the scene fades in we see Theo Pryce standing outside of a Spirit Halloween Warehouse in New York City. For those unfamiliar Spirit Halloween Stores popup every year around September and close immediately after the conclusion of Halloween. Every year millions of people, from kids up to adults will frequent the costume shops in hopes of finding the perfect Halloween costume. From the research Theo had someone at his office conduct, super hero costumes are best sellers among young children. Older teen males prefer costumes that are intended to be funny and often times vulgar, their female counterparts prefer costumes that are often deemed “slutty”. Adults, both male and female seem to prefer to try and match their outfits, whether it’s “famous couples” like Mark Antony and Cleopatra, Hansel and Gretel or even Shrek and Fiona.

Everyone once in a while though you will find some middle aged men who thing that a neat costume is the perfect way to hide their identities. History is rife with examples and the XWF is no different. It’s the XWF, more specifically Theo’s upcoming match this Saturday which will take place in the ruins of the famed Auschwitz Concentration Camp that has brought Theo here.The match will pit Theo Pryce against two relative newcomers and two men whose hidden faces are the reason Theo is now standing outside of this Halloween hell hole. Lazarus and Titan, two men who prefer to keep their identities hidden from the world. It’s possible that both men suffer from the same affliction that has plagued Peter Gilmour his whole life. And no, not his inability to accept a loss like a man, annoying as that is but rather having a face that is meant for radio and not television. Of course it is also possible that these men just like to wear masks like women like to wear makeup. There’s no shame in it. Everyone has their quirks. But of course Theo doesn’t want to miss any of the fun, he needs a red mask of his own.

A black Ford Taurus comes to a screeching halt about 5 feet from Theo, the door opens and out gets Jimmy Durance, Theo’s former P.A and now currently Executive in Training.

“A six digit salary and you drive a Taurus?”

“What? They are reliable, and American.”

“Look Jimmy if you want to be an executive you need to look the part. Go buy something nicer. A Taurus? Seriously? And more importantly what the hell took you so long? I’ve been standing here for 15 minutes?”

“Sorry Sir, I was delayed at the office, meeting with the Chinese.”

Look at you, been in training for a week and already taking meetings with the Chinese.”

“Actually I was just taking notes.”

“You never once took notes in any of my meetings. Which reminds me, one of the first things your replacement suggested on her very first day mind you was to take notes during my meetings so that I didn’t have to remember everything. And this way, I would have something to reference later on. Why didn’t you ever think of that Jimmy?”

“You never asked me to take notes for you.”

“Damn it Jimmy, I shouldn’t have to. You were my P.A, it was your job to assist me, not the other way around. But forget it, we’ve moved past that. Isabel also makes a much better cup of coffee, just an FYI.”

“Good to know sir.”

“Yes it is. Did you bring what I asked for?”

“Yes sir. Nova and Cream Cheese with capers on an authentic New York bagel. An Everything Bagel to be specific.”

Theo opens the brown paper bag, pulls out the bagel that is wrapped in aluminum foil, unwraps it and takes a bite, savoring the taste for a few seconds before speaking. “Nicely done Jimmy. Nicely done.”

“Thank you sir. So what exactly are we doing here anyway? We aren’t even close to Halloween.”

“No we aren’t Jimmy, but this is where all of the costumes that weren’t purchased get sent back to. The ultimate Halloween Warehouse.”

“I get that, but why are we here?”

“Because I need to purchase something.”

“Anything specific?”

“Yes, very specific actually.”

“Are you going to tell me what that is? I assumed you had me come down here because you wanted my help locating whatever it is you are after.”

“You assumed wrong. I brought you down here because I wanted this lovely Nova and Cream Cheese sandwich and I figured you would know where to get a good one. Plus, I figured you could use some time out of the office. I know you always loved our little misadventures.”

“I think you and I have different interpretations of the word loved.”

“Perhaps. Speaking of loved, how’s Frodo?”

Jimmy stops dead in his tracks, and his previously somewhat tannish face is not completely pale.

“Yes Jimmy, I know about London. You should never trust a Hobbit to keep anything secret. They can’t help but just put it out there for all the world to hear. God bless their little hearts. Speaking of little, I gotta know, is everything…to scale?”

“Do you really want me to answer that?”

“No, not really”

“Sir, I’m sorry, I just…I didn’t really know what to say about the whole thing. Obviously it was embarrassing, and a bit eye opening…”

“I’m sure that’s not the only thing that was opening…”

“Sir…”

“Look, it’s ok Jimmy. I’m not mad at you. Honestly, I’m a little hurt that you weren’t honest with me. What did you think I was going to do? Fire you? Strip you naked and tie you to the flag pole out in front of the office? I’m not some closed minded bigot like Peter Gilmour. I have no problem with the gays whatsoever. So you like some cock? More power to you.”

“That’s the thing though…I don’t think I do. I don’t really know to be honest with you”

“Well you might want to figure it out. If you want, I could get an associate of mine to talk to you. He likes dudes and women. In fact, I think he likes just about every different type of person. Oddly enough he also had that little Hobbit up in him, so maybe you two could share your stories together while getting a mani-pedi.”

“I’m ok thanks.”

“Your loss. Let’s go.”

Theo and Jimmy enter the facility and start wandering the large open space. Not 30 seconds passes and a woman roughly in her 60’s approaches the two men inquiring as to their business in the facility. Theo explains to her that he had spoken to someone named Nancy and that everything had been cleared for them to do a walkthrough of the site and take whatever is they needed. Theo assured the woman that it was only one item that they were looking for and they would leave as soon as they obtained it.

“So tell me Jimmy, how is New York City treating you? Have you figured the layout yet? Visited any good gay bars?”

“Do you want an honest answer to that?”

“Yes.”

“Well there was this one place, “Bucking Bronco”, a few blocks from where I live. Not a bad place. It’s not like what you see on TV with a bunch of guys wearing biker gear and assless chaps.”

“Are you sure? Because judging by the name alone that sounds exactly like the kind of place where I could find a bunch of gay men dressed like the village people. And hey, while we are here, if you see some costume that might help you out with the man folk feel free to pick it up, my treat.”

“I’m ok sir. So what are we hear for anyway?”

“A mask.”

“A mask?”

“Yes Jimmy, a mask.”

“A mask for what sir?”

“So you can hide your big gay face in shame whenever you walk through the halls of Pryce Industries, Jimmy.”

“That seems a bit harsh sir.”

“Does it Jimmy? Does it really? Just shut up and help me look.”

“I would be glad to, if you could just tell me a little about what we are looking for, besides that it’s a mask.”

“I need a super hero mask, something red, but not Iron Man, or Red Skull or Deadpool.”

“I have no idea who any of them are.”

“You have your phone with you right? Google it. Then try your hardest to be useful would you?”

Jimmy pulls his cell phone out, does a Google search of the names mentioned, swipes through some pictures and then pockets the phone and then starts rummaging through the various bins of costumes. Roughly 10 minutes of silence pass, before Theo pulls something out of one of the bins and rips the plastic bag open that contains the object in question.

“Perfect.”

Theo turns to the camera to reveal the item in his hands.

[Image: red_hood___custom_paint_by_4thwalldesign-d650jr6.jpg]

Fade out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Cam Lang (02-23-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-20-2014), Kristy Jackson (02-20-2014), Mandii Rider (02-21-2014)