Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP CHANGES HANDS!?
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-20-2014, 09:34 AM

The camera shot cuts to Steve Davids, behind him stands a silhouette of a man... It is unclear who.

"I have got what I want from this championship belt. I hold this brief case and every other champion will now fear me. Right now though, it is time to take a break. This belt is draining, I have defended it for six weeks straight for every second of every day and now it is time to give it up."

Davids lies on the ground and the mysterious man begins to pin him.

New X-Treme Champion: ???

Davids stands up now and finishes speaking:

"I won't be on Madness this week, but your new champion will be."

Davids steps aside to reveal it is his scheduled opponent, Morbid Angel, who Steve has given the championship to.

OOC: This me stepping aside and taking a break. I gave it to Angel because he beat me last week, and would have beaten me this coming week (as I couldn't RP at all and victory forever and all that jazz.) Furthermore, if I didn't give him the belt now, then I would have lost the belt over the weekend because I will be unable to kick out of pin attempts.

Feel free to go ahead and write the Madness match anyway if you wish but I will not be roleplaying. I hope that's okay with everyone.

Steve.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post