Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hostilities (RP #3)
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-20-2014, 08:51 AM

Michael Kelly stands alone outside of the Apocalpytic Genesis compound. He holds something red rolled up in his right hand, while he has his left hand balled in a fist. He looks toward the camera and begins to speak.

"Why, hello, Kyril. Ah yes, I know what your real name is now. Although I will admit, I truly had a lot of fun calling you "Ivan Drago", but nonetheless, you decided that over these last few weeks, you "attempted" to play mind games with me. You went to a hospital and found some poor old man and his kids and labeled them as "my family". Real cute, Kyril. But as I have said before, my whole family for that matter basically disowned me when I left for the Army. They were selfish. They held me back. They tried to buy me off my entire childhood and money does not buy happiness or a great childhood, for that matter. You should know plenty about a rough childhood, huh, Kyril?"

Michael pulls a photo from his pocket with his left hand. It is an old photograph of what appears to be a scandily-clad Russian woman. Behind the photo, we see Michael crack the tiniest of smiles before speaking again.

"You may not recognize her, Kyril! Why, this is your mother! The one you lost when you were just five years old! The one who would rather OFF herself than take care of a child like you!"

Michael laughs briefly before tossing the photo into what looks like a small tire of some sort. He then points a finger at the camera and speaks.

"You wanted to try and play games with me, Kyril? You wanted to try and bring "family" into this? Why, I took your little plan and I did it better than you! I one-uped you! Just as the United States have one-uped the Soviets! Numerous times! We landed on the moon! We tore down your wall! And, guess what, "Drago"? Rocky wins!"

"You think your pathetic attempt at mindgames scares me? You think your size, or your upbringing, or ANYTHING you may have to throw at me scares me!? You think a firing squad scares me!? I've been thrown a lot worse in my life, some you know about and ridicule, but there is a lot that you DON'T know, and obviously, I felt the need to correct you on a few of those! For you see, you can parade around and brag about that black crud on your forehead and act like your the baddest motherfucker around, because you've been on a tear since you've arrived in the XWF. But the fact is, you have not stepped into the ring with someone like me. The fact is, you don't know ME!"

Michael Kelly looks at the item in his right hand and he shakes his right hand, and this motion unwraps the item and we see it is the Soviet Flag. Michael puts his left hand in his pocket and smirks and he nods toward the camera, motioning it to come closer. Michael looks into the camera with intent and whispers.

"You want to play mind games, Kyril? You picked the wrong man to play with. Because I don't play games, asswipe. I make statements. I torture people. I take people out. And your next!"

The camera zooms out and we see Michael has a lighter in his hand. He bends down and uses the lighter to set the picture inside of the tire ablaze, and transforming the tire into a miniature fire pit. He then sets the Soviet flag over the fire and watchs with no emotion as part of it sets on fire.

[Image: burnsovietflag_zpsd9f39a8d.png]

"What is the matter, Kyril? Does it anger you as I sit here and do to you what motherfuckers such as yourself, and millions of others have done? Some even in my own country to my own flag!? I am desecrating your flag. I am spitting in the face of your way of life and spitting in the face of your country! Why, I even set the picture of your dear mother on fire! Why, Kyril, does it piss you off? That somebody can match you...no..BEST you at what you assumed was your own game!? You see, Kyril, this world, this country of mine! Some of them cast me aside and abandoned me like trash! The military turned their backs on me and some also of the selfish people in this world, when I came home and even today, who decided to tell me that I was apart of something "fake", to tell me I was a "fake"! Because I was defending my rights!? Because I defended what was right and fair?! And because I would not stand for what happened to me!? You are one of them! You consider me trash? What the fuck does that make you then, you Russian curr? You think you can spit in my face and my way of life and go unpunished!?"

"What I am doing now is also one of my rights; this is also a part of the First Amendment! Why, I am only expressing my freedom! My freedom to tell you that I don't give a fuck about "Mother Russia". I don't give a fuck about you. And if you want to wage a war with me, because of where I came from, because of who I was and who I AM? You will soon see that you have brought a knife to a gunfight, you piece of shit."

Michael tosses the flag on top of the pit and watches as the entire flag is engulfed in flames. The camera then pans back up and zooms up close to Michael, whom nods with the slightest of smirks on his face.

[Image: Kellygif_zps291557bc.gif]

"You were the one who wanted to play this game, Kyril. I just play it better. And when we step into that ring in Auschwitz, the games will end. Because I will be coming to end this war of words with my MK-48, and every other bit of my arsenal. Because the world will see who the better man is. These hostilities between us will come to a head, and you will be the one who will be destroyed. Game over, Kyril."

W-L Record: 1-0 (singles and tag) 0-0 (special matches)
Edit Hate Post Like Post