Current XWF board time: 09-19-2017, 04:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Peter responds after madness
02-19-2014, 06:41 AM
After he was humilated by Theo Pryce and the Company including their newest member SCORPIO, Peter was seen being attended to by doctors after being stung by a scorpion. thankfully it wasnt poisonous. A stagehand comes in and asks Peter about his supposed match with Scorpio on Madness this Monday night in a Bra and Panties match..

Peter: Only Theo would do that to me because he knew tonight I had him beat! He knew I can beat him and I demand a rematch with him for the crown and if anybody ANYBODY tries to interfere, they will be fired! My fiance is excluded since she has an iron clad contract. SO take it or leave it Theo.. Face me again at WW X or continue to be a pussy!

as far as facing Scorpio in a Bra and Panties match... I refuse. I will not subject myself to such filth. Put Frodo in that match since we all know him and Maddy are BITCHES and FAGGOTS! I want some better competition so the match is off and I don't care what the consequences are. I will get you back Scorpio.. trust me.... I'll see you Monday night.

Peter laughs wickedly as we fade out.

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 06:51 AM
I think you're mistaken Peter. You lost the match fair and square, but you being you, refuse to accept that. You agreed to the terms of the match, and you lost so you MUST come to face the terms that you agreed to. Whether you like it or not, I have no doubt that Madness management will insure that you get into that ring with Scorpio next week. Also, when did you gain the power to threaten having people fired?

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Yeah, Peter. You should be more concerned with what underwear you're gonna wear to the ring next week.

Because you WILL be a man, honor your word, and put on them bra and panties.

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Cam Lang (02-19-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Msdison 2.Faggot's post!
02-19-2014, 07:54 AM
"Let me clue you in on a few things Peter. Number one, you didn't have me beat, watch the tapes again, at no point during that match did you ever have me beat. I will however admit that you put up a much harder fight than I expected, you gained some respect from me in that regard. And then you pissed that little respect away when you decided to that you are fit to demand a rematch. You don't demand shit Peter. You don't deserve shit. What in God's name makes you think you deserve a shot at the crown when you couldn't beat me last night? There was no interference. No one touched you, no one touched me, The Company and the Red Army did their jobs. They were put in place to protect you, and you alone because unlike you Peter, the entire roster doesn't relish in seeing me fail. I'm not worried about people involving themselves in my matches, I can take care of myself. You on the other hand, you are a whiny, sniveling cunt who needs a reality check in the worst way. You lost. You lost fair and square. The irony of you calling me a pussy for not granting you another match that you don't deserve will obviously be lost upon you so I won't bother to try and educate you any further."

"Now, as it pertains to your match with Scorpio. What a shocker you want to back out of agreed upon stipulations. Did you forget the stipulations we agreed to? Do I need to remind you of what they were? You beat me, you get a shot at the crown. You didn't, you were never going to. The stipulations for when you lost to me, I got to pick your next two opponents and the stipulations for those matches. Understand this, if you decide to no show for the match, that just means I get to pick another match, with another set of stipulations. There will be no get out of jail free card for you Peter. When you bitched out of your obligations in your Fatback match there was no one there to hold you accountable. That isn't the case now. There will be consequences for your refusal to yet again follow through with your contractual obligations, and once they have been agreed upon I, or another representative of the XWF will make you aware of them. "

"You want better competition Peter? Scorpio is better competition. You will get revenge on Scorpio? Obviously you won't since you have a chance next Monday and you are backing out like the punk bitch that you are. You are a mother fucking disgrace Peter. You are a joke. You think what happened to you Monday was embarrassing? You have no idea what you just opened yourself up to."

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Dr. Zero (02-19-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
02-19-2014, 08:19 AM
Quit being a fag and put your panties on for that match, Peter.

The following 4 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Tri Bute (02-19-2014), Theo Pryce (02-19-2014), Dr. Zero (02-19-2014), Unknown Soldier (04-30-2016)
02-19-2014, 08:48 AM
peter responded to all of what was said with a letter on his locker room door.

read my contract again.. theo forgot to read that I get to name the matches I get put in so u lose BITCH!

oh and if you think im lying check the contract.. I will NOT be on Madness and from this day forth I am taking my leave from this shithole since certain ppl.. (ELI) dont enforce the rules so Im done!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Dr. Zero (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 09:06 AM
Go home then, fat boy!

And yes, your next three matches on Madness (whenever that is) will be whatever Theo decides.

I'm sure Gio won't mind enforcing that rule for you over on Warfare as well.

You agreed to those terms. Deal with it.

The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-19-2014), Dr. Zero (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 09:16 AM
"You don't have any special contract Peter. It's just like every one else's. You wrestle the matches you agree upon and honor the stipulations YOU agreed upon. Like everyone else. NAZI was in a match with Frodo where if he lost he would agree to be raped, raped, Peter, raped. If NAZI can man up, so can you. It's not that difficult. As John Madison said, you will be bared from competing on Madness until you honor your stipulations, and Warfare will be the same deal. I wouldn't be shocked if you are locked out from competing on Shove It's as well. Like I said Peter, there will be consequences for your refusal to honor our agreement. Hopefully you will use your time away wisely and come back with a different mindset."

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

Andrew Morrison (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 09:16 AM
There's only one word to describe you Peter... it's so simple, you're just stupid. No catchy or clever terms need to be used because you're just plain stupid.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Theo Pryce (02-19-2014), Andrew Morrison (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 09:35 AM
(02-19-2014 09:16 AM)Theo Pryce Said:   "You don't have any special contract Peter. It's just like every one else's. You wrestle the matches you agree upon and honor the stipulations YOU agreed upon. Like everyone else. NAZI was in a match with Frodo where if he lost he would agree to be raped, raped, Peter, raped. If NAZI can man up, so can you. It's not that difficult. As John Madison said, you will be bared from competing on Madness until you honor your stipulations, and Warfare will be the same deal. I wouldn't be shocked if you are locked out from competing on Shove It's as well. Like I said Peter, there will be consequences for your refusal to honor our agreement. Hopefully you will use your time away wisely and come back with a different mindset."

oo im soo scared why dont u man up and give me a rematch

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 09:41 AM
uh i accepted faggot

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 09:44 AM
"Why would I give you a rematch when you didn't beat me the first time, and didn't honor the stipulations we agreed upon? Why in God's name would I do you this favor when you did nothing you said you would do? Are you honestly that slow? This has nothing to do with "manning up" Peter, this has to do with being held accountable for your words and actions."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-19-2014), Dr. Zero (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 09:49 AM
(02-19-2014 06:41 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  After he was humilated by Theo Pryce and the Company including their newest member SCORPIO, Peter was seen being attended to by doctors after being stung by a scorpion. thankfully it wasnt poisonous. A stagehand comes in and asks Peter about his supposed match with Scorpio on Madness this Monday night in a Bra and Panties match..

Peter: Only Theo would do that to me because he knew tonight I had him beat! He knew I can beat him and I demand a rematch with him for the crown and if anybody ANYBODY tries to interfere, they will be fired! My fiance is excluded since she has an iron clad contract. SO take it or leave it Theo.. Face me again at WW X or continue to be a pussy!

as far as facing Scorpio in a Bra and Panties match... I refuse. I will not subject myself to such filth. Put Frodo in that match since we all know him and Maddy are BITCHES and FAGGOTS! I want some better competition so the match is off and I don't care what the consequences are. I will get you back Scorpio.. trust me.... I'll see you Monday night.

Peter laughs wickedly as we fade out.

I don't understand why you want ''better'' competition when you're just going to lose.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cam Lang's post!
02-19-2014, 09:49 AM
Wrestler Name; Peter Gilmour
"Big Move" most famous for: The Backout
Description of Move: Peter's tiny testicles shoot back up into his formerly fat body where it's safe as he runs for dear life.

There ya go Petey, fixed a couple things for you.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces
The following 5 users Like Scorpio's post:
John Samuels (02-19-2014), Theo Pryce (02-19-2014), Andrew Morrison (02-19-2014), Dr. Zero (02-19-2014), John Msdison 2.Faggot (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 09:52 AM
enjoy your win scorpy

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 10:20 AM
no its a 3 way u insolent dickclogger

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Neonero (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 10:26 AM
"How in the hell are you going to call someone else insolent?"

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Replay:Except the ref gets more respect.

"And they can actually count to 3."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

Andrew Morrison (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 11:29 AM
seems like frodo is scared of me.. riing a bell theodore?

oh and im still not fighting scorpy

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 11:30 AM
"Theo already beat you for fuck sake."

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Archie Lawson's post!
02-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Insolent dickclogger is my new favourite insult.

That is all.

[Image: 1211164123575rb2.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Neonero's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-19-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 11:34 AM
archie he may have beat me if it wasnt for a bogus ref.. theo lost to me and he knows it.. his stips are a joke just like him.. im not agreeing to them so he can sue me for all i got.. fact is he forgot to read my contract which stated in paragraph 4 section 32a.. gilmour loses the match but he CAN NOT be forced to forego ANY of mr. Pryce's stipulations otherwise the stipulation is null and void..
gotta love lawyers!

neo.. knew you would like it ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 11:35 AM
"i call bullshit."

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Dr. Zero (02-19-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Archie Lawson's post!
02-19-2014, 11:36 AM
its in the fine print mr lawson

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
(02-19-2014 09:16 AM)Theo Pryce Said:   "You don't have any special contract Peter. It's just like every one else's. You wrestle the matches you agree upon and honor the stipulations YOU agreed upon. Like everyone else. NAZI was in a match with Frodo where if he lost he would agree to be raped, raped, Peter, raped. If NAZI can man up, so can you. It's not that difficult. As John Madison said, you will be bared from competing on Madness until you honor your stipulations, and Warfare will be the same deal. I wouldn't be shocked if you are locked out from competing on Shove It's as well. Like I said Peter, there will be consequences for your refusal to honor our agreement. Hopefully you will use your time away wisely and come back with a different mindset."

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dr. Zero's post!
02-19-2014, 11:45 AM
(02-19-2014 11:35 AM)Archie Lawson Said:  "i'm called bullshit."

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm pretty sure you're called Archie.

The following 2 users Like Neonero's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-19-2014), Sebastian Duke (02-19-2014)
02-19-2014, 11:47 AM
(02-19-2014 11:43 AM)Dr. Zero Said:  

im not going anywhere.. but certain ppl are going to hell ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 11:54 AM
wow such vulgar language from a lying ass hobbit ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 12:01 PM
Nero why are you editing tings.

Margaret Thatcher

02-19-2014, 12:02 PM
(02-19-2014 12:01 PM)Archie Lawson Said:  Nero why ya comin wit da edit an tings?

Editting? I have no idea what you mean...how can I edit the spoken word? I'm no sorceror!

What's with the Jamaican accent anyway?

The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
02-19-2014, 12:03 PM
OOC: That was meant to be OOC, apologies.

Margaret Thatcher

02-19-2014, 12:06 PM
(02-19-2014 11:51 AM)Frodo Smackins Said:  something something dick something something rape something something dick

How's your quest for attention/acceptance going there, Frodo?

(02-19-2014 12:03 PM)Archie Lawson Said:  OOC: That was meant to be OOC, apologies.

ooc: bumblesquat. lol no worries

The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
02-19-2014, 12:16 PM
"Where did I lose to you Peter? It wasn't in the ring? It wasn't in the promo war? Where was it? Your head maybe? There wasn't a bogus ref Peter, there was an actual ref that made the count, would you be bitching about a bogus ref if you had scored the pin fall, the answer is no, no you wouldn't. I hate myself for expecting you to be different this time around and accept that you lost, like a man because there was no interference at all. You got what you wanted, which was more than you deserved and in typical fashion, you blew it. I'm not giving you a rematch, and certainly not for the crown when you lost the chance I was kind enough to give you, above others far more deserving. I did you that favor and you threw it back in my face with your nonsense. Until you learn to be a man like Rose and the rest of the XWF roster you will never step foot in the ring with me again and it's not because I am afraid of you, because believe be you petulant little bitch, I could beat you 100 times out a 100 and all you would be able to do is cry about it afterwards. I would sooner grand a rematch with Mr. Radio or Haden Oliver Thomas before you get shit from me. You had a chance Peter, a chance to say, "You know what, Theo beat me, but I gave it my all, I kicked out when he laid me out with his finisher not once, not twice but three times, I gave him the hardest match he's ever had." But instead you came out here and cried like a little girl and now, now you've ruined any chance you ever had at getting respect around here. And I know Peter, you don't care. Except that you do. You know that, I know that, Shane's decomposing corpse knows that. You just won't admit it. Just like you won't admit that Michael McBride beat you, or that I beat you or that your own Fatback beat you."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
sadly they all didnt beat me..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
"Literally everyone of them beat you. That's not an opinion, that is a fact. Review the tapes. Look at the official XWF records for verification."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scully responds to Barney Scully 0 241 09-01-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: Scully
  Scully responds to Luca's mixtape Scully 0 289 06-27-2016 05:00 AM
Last Post: Scully
  Swaggy responds to the news about Darren Wilson SwagMire 0 425 11-24-2014 10:25 PM
Last Post: SwagMire
  XWF and maria after madness (everyone invited except Peter) Gilmour Classic 5 1,494 06-03-2014 03:51 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  peter and maria after madness Peter Fn Gilmour 16 4,362 06-03-2014 03:40 PM
  Peter responds to claims of racism Peter Fn Gilmour 31 14,378 01-22-2014 11:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)