Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
S.W.A.G. (RP Uno)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-20-2014, 12:30 PM

Our scene opens up at what use to be the hottest Hip Hop \ R&B club, east of Richmond, VA. All the popular artists from Ice Cube to Stevie Wonder have graced this building but now what was once the hottest club in town has turned into another rat and tick infested shit-hole. Now a days you get the occasional drunk hobo or crack addict sitting outside just begging for some spare change.

We enter inside and through the black grime of a abyss, we see John Austin. John can be seen standing beside a record player that is still plugged into the chared outlet after all these years. We see him putting a record down on the table and moving the needle down on the record. After a few flicks of the knobs, the record begins to play and we hear this.

They be like smooth
Can you teach me how to dougie?
You know why?
Cause all the bitches love me

As soon as the first sounds of fowl language flows through the air, we see John reach into his coat pocket and pull out a .38 Snubnose. As "Teach me how to Dougie" continues to play, John pulls the hammer back on the revolver and opens fire on the record player. After a couple shots, the music stops and the record player dies. John throws the revolver down in disgust and focuses his attention to the camera.

Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration. You see, I am here at this illustrious place to prove a point and that is that you don't need to have some fancy dance moves or how much you worship the man downstairs to prove how good you are. See fellas, I am what you consider, the working class. You may get your clothes from the finest stores Swagmire but me, I visit my local thrift store and buy my clothes. Morbid, you speak in dark overtones and cryptic language where as I, well I speak in my southern drawl and don't give a damn if I pronounce it mashed potatoes or taters, it all means the fucking same to me. You see, I have had a busy past couple of months fellas, I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. I have a trip to the infamous Auschwitz before our match this Monday and once I get done taking care of Ezekiel Carter, I am coming for the belt Morbid.

You see this goes back to when that no good rat bastard named Steve Davids stole my X-treme title out from under me back at Wild Card. He claims I was the one who stole the title but if you go back and clearly look over the footage, he stole it from me and now I get another opportunity at the title that has haunted my career here so far in XWF. You was placed in a very lucky spot Morbid. I was once like you, you know. I too served the dark lord but now, I only serve one human being and her name is Christine Nash. She took me off my leash Morbid and now there is no one able to stop my reign. You can ask them all who thought they could end my life. Wyatt Reynolds tried to blow my head off but what happened, I laughed in the face of death. I had to face off against two bio-hazard chemicals that if they would have touched my skin, I would have been a carrier of Ezekiel's aids or Barney's STDs. Don't talk to me about being the baddest motherfucker on the planet because I have survived it all and I am still here Morbid.

Swagmire, what a interesting fellow you are. You have a smooth way with words and can dance like nobodies business but what you have in style, you lack in judgement. See, even thinking you stand a chance against John Austin is like how this club ever stood a chance of surviving. Brother, I don't consider myself a racist man because I hate everyone equally. I don't care if your black, white, brown or yellow; everyone can take a rope and go hang themselves for all I care. There is only one dominant individual walking the face of this earth and its definitely not you Swagmire. I am the alpha male and with Christine's help, I am at my strongest point.

So Morbid, I want you to cherish that ten pounds of gold around your waist because John Austin is coming for it. I will not stop until your ass is lying dead in the center of the ring. The dark Lord will not save you, no-one can because I am your maker and I am the soul stealer. Don't let my personality fool you because behind this skin lies the soul of a man who has been through hell and back. A man who has laughed in the face of death and a man who will not stop until he reaches the top of the mountain. You and Swag are the next pathetic individuals standing in my way.

I will not stop till my queen and I are reigning high above the mountain top. Imagine it, her and I, World Tag Team Champions ahhh yes, what a lovely sound that is but for now, the X-treme title will have to do. This coming up Tuesday, I will be awaiting you both Swag and Morbid and you will both bare witness to how dangerous I can become when the gold is up on the line. Fellas, its time for you to make you mark.

John picks up the revolver off the dirty, grimy floor. He aims at the camera and pulls the trigger

[Image: StaticTV_zps907bbfc0.gif]

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (02-20-2014), Mr. Radio (02-21-2014)