Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Continued Mystery.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-18-2014, 10:58 AM

Darkness surrounded the pristine house. Despite Steve's rugged look he always hired someone to keep his house in order for him. He looked up at Stewart and was enlightened by the story that the wise old man had just told him. Humbled and slightly saddened, Steve placed the Xtreme Championship on the sofa and stood. The two men embraced in a compact hug for a moment. As they separated Steve held Stewart's shoulders nodded whilst staring intently into his eyes. He appreciated the man's story because he knew just how difficult it was for him to tell. The usually fierce old man was visibly upset, tears rolled down his wrinkled face and a sad smile was clear on his lips. Steve spoke to him softly, knowing of the man's troubles now.

“You know something? Since I met you, I always wondered but I never asked. I never could. Now I feel like I understand. Your reasons, your intent, your desperation for justice. Helping me because of what happened is almost a way of getting back at the world. Mistakes cannot always be truly fixed but at least you can try.”

“And I'll keep trying until the end of my days. Fixing these sorrows is more than likely impossible but replacing my prior joys is a much simpler thing.” He responded with wit, slowly.

“I don't admire many men but you are one who deserves admiration. It's not easy. I know that, you know that. You've seen my struggle and you know my past. At least I can finally say that it has come to an end...”

Eerily, Steve's mobile begins to vibrate and it is a withheld number. The two men look up at each other and Stewart shakes his head before going to sit down on the comforting leather chair. Steve turns away and answers the call..

“Hello?”

“You think it's all over? You're wrong. This game's not over and if you honestly think that this story has a happy ending then I don't think you've been watching.” The voice responds, it is edited to a deeper and darker voice.

“Who is this!? I killed my Father! THIS IS OVER.”

“Or so you thought it was. Oh this is far from over boy. This isn't over until I say it's over. Do you really think this torment has ended? How wrong you are. This horror story has only just begun.”

“But...”

“Goodbye.”

The phone call ended and Steve looked up at Stewart who heard the whole conversation in shock. They both looked in awe for a moment. Steve dropped to the couch and begun shaking his head and rocking back and forwards. He grasped the X-Treme championship and cradled it. He loved to cradle it. Sometimes that would comfort him but other times it would get him riled up. This time it was ineffective.

“How can it be? How can this really still be going on? No one on this Earth hates me like he hated me. No one should care what I am doing?”

“You're a champion, maybe someone wants to get to that belt?”

“You don't understand Stewart, these mysterious phone calls aren't random occurrences they happened all of the time in the past but it was always my Father speaking. Now that he's dead I assumed that would be it. Over. Done. Finito.”

“You're telling me your Dad wasn't the one behind all of this? That cannot be so. Who is there who would want to harm you?”

“I just don't know. It seems as though this battle is far from over.”

“Battle? This is no battle Steve. We had a battle the other night. This my friend is a war, and as you say, it is far from over.” The old man stood and headed off to grab a tea. The two men did have some typical British traits.

“Indeed.” Steve sighed and lay on the sofa grasping the title close to his chest.

Stewart returned briefly after and Steve stopped resting his eyes and looked up at him.

“A quick shoot before bed? It only seems right.”

“If you must.” Stewart responded grabbing a camera quickly. A suited Steve Davids sat on the sofa with the X-Treme title dangling down onto the sofa.

Stewart began to film the shot, Steve was fierce and no longer drained.

“Tomorrow night's the night. Tomorrow night is the night that I face the man who adores the future and he adores the colour pink. There's a storm coming Tri Bute and I am looking forward to it. Can the same be said for you? I feel that you may not be the same as me. Then again who really is? I just want to let you know that fear is natural friend. Right now I can just tell you smell of fear, fear and piss. You've made a mistake coming into the ring with me tomorrow night, that is assuming you do show up. I do not have you down as a complete coward but I do have you down as a bit of a fool. Do you think comics and letters and virtual games will prepare you for your match? If it's a trick to get into my head then you truly are a fool. I just regret to be the one to tell you that I have been moulding the perfect victory whilst you've been playing silly little games and proclaiming that you know the future. You don't know anything of any worth to anyone. You predict you'll win the Xtreme Championship yet you also don't think you can retain the belt for six weeks. I am not sure what is more unusual. Your delusion in thinking you really stand a chance against me? Or maybe it's how you are so weak that you accept your own 'future defeat'. Then again, a man who sends letters to 'various children' is a man who more than likely is weak and deluded or perhaps perverted but I'll allow you to do as you please in your free time because I just don't care if you're in 'future prison'. Tri Bute please do me one thing though and accept this 'future prediction'. Accept that the fantasy world that surrounds you is going to come to a crushing end...

This has been a message from your hero, and mine, Steve Davids.”

Davids nods and the camera shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post