Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 10:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
ummm yeah...WOOOO!!!!
Nature Boy Ric Flair

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2014, 04:28 AM

Our scene opens up at a unknown location, possibly inside the arena for Warfare this week? There is no telling when it comes to Slick Ric. We see Ric pacing around the halls, wearing the finest clothes that you can only dream of wearing and wishing you owned. Admit it, that t-shirt and jeans you are wearing right now hasn't been washed in a couple days have they? Mhmm, thought so!.......Ric notices the camera and casually walks up to it. The dark shades cover his eyes but the lights from the camera glow off them.

Here I am again ladies and gentlemen, the greatest of all time will be gracing you with my presence for another exciting event. You see, it is true what they say, you can be born with greatness. I mean come on everyone, my track record speaks for itself. I have been up and down these roads for a long time and in between the legs of some of the most beautiful females you wish you could get in bed pal. For me, I put my skills out there on the grandest stage of them all and now I reap the benefits. You see, I love going out and only working a schedule that I see fit. I am not like this slaves like John Austin who go out and work every day of the year. I am Ric Flair, the Nature Boy and I pick when I work and who I work against and I love me some young guns who are just dying to go one on one with God.

So this week, Lucena and Jesus Wiseman, you two are going up against not only Shylock Dragon but the dirtiest player in the fucking game today. I was told I don't have to watch my language anymore, so you will be seeing a whole new Ric Flair, nothing is off limits...WOOOO!!!!!...So where do I begin with these two hmm? A man who thinks he is the only dirtiest player in the game or someone who tends to believe he is God. I think these two need to wake up and check their ID's because there is only one man named Ric Flair and you are looking at him. I am living proof that hard work pays off and you two need to realize that you will not get anywhere in life with the way you are right now.

See I am dressed from head to toe in the finest clothes money can buy when you two get your clothes at the clearance rack at Wal-Mart. I drive only the finest automobiles you can think of when you two drive in cars from Sal's Auto Emporium, you cheap bastards. I want you two to get on your knees and thank the powers that be. Thank them for this experience cause I am sure when my partner and I get through with both of you, you will fall off into obscurity and the next time we see you two is when you are the bums that are begging for change outside the arena.

Lucena, you so called "cheat" ...You will never be the dirtiest player in the game pal. I made a living, night in and night out, doing what I needed to do to get the job done. You are just some young punk who probably is still jerking off into a sock and watching those wannabe late night movies if you get what I am saying pal. I have done them all and there is a reason why the line to this ride is sooo long. School is about to be in session and pull up a desk because the Nature Boy is going to show you what it means to truly be a professional wrestler...WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? ..*Says in a female Voice* Why it is you Nature Boy...See Jesus the mirror doesn't lie and soon enough that mirror will be cracked over your skull as I truly bring back the term of embarrassing your fucking ass. You will never be God Jesus Wiseman because there is only one God and you are looking at him right in the eyes and this Wednesday you will feel my smite and the power that I can unleash.

So guys, bring your girlfriends and hold them close to you this Wednesday because at I get done taking care of the trash that fills the halls of XWF, I will be at room twenty two at the Ramada Inn and I will have the whole upstairs bought out for the night and I may be taking a few of your ladies with me because I am the kiss stealin' , wheelin dealin...limousine riding...jet flying, son of a gun that kisses all the ladies and makes them cry...WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Ric...Flair

Ric holds up four fingers, showing off his hall of fame rings and flashes his million dollar smile as our scene comes to a end.
Edit