Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The River Runs Red
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-17-2014, 01:50 AM

OOC: This picks off of http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=10544 so you aren't lost completely.

In blood I was born. I was born to a mother, a brother, and a father that was not my own. I knew the sight of blood, I knew the feeling of blood. I watched as nights would go by and Jason would be reminded of his place in the house. I also remember when the liquor started to set in and the rage was over, the need for blood was washed away and lust, or more of a good feeling, would set in. Once again, I learned what blood was and the feeling of pain, not love. I also know the feeling of loss and the bond of a sibling. I was once a human, now, now I am a monster.

Miranda!

Hadassa screamed from the back seat and clawed at her chest. I swallowed hard as she screamed for her sister once more and gripped at everything she could. Arthes held on to her tightly as Amaryllis leaned over the back of the front seat holding her shoulders down. Hadassa's eyes began to change to a deep blue before going blood shot. I turned around just for that glips, and before I could say a word, my head snapped back to the road.

We need to pull over, she needs more space and she is going to need water as soon as the change is complete.

We pull over at that slender man creeper is going to get us. Arthes, how long does she have until she needs water.

I can't say, changes can take minutes, hours, even days or weeks. It depends on the person.

I've seen this and she is going to need water now!

Hadassa let out a scream again and her hand went to the air grabbing at nothing but air.

~Running, falling, heat.

What’s happening, damn it! Ah!

My knees hit the ground, my head hung over and my hair fell over my face. Heat rushed my body, unbearable heat. Sage, Sage running into my arms and being ripped from them in the end.

Sage....Sage!

Blood ran from my lips and my eyes grew dark, I could see barely anything as I stumbled to my feet. I took a few steps and darkness.

Sage....Sage....Sage...(Echoed) Sage!~

Mandii! She needs water and now!

Snap back to reality, my hands were gripping the wheel as hard as I could, my eyes grew golden. I pulled off the road into a grassland in the middle of an open area. The car bounced over and over as we ran over dirt piles until I found water. Even in dirt, the tires made a squeal noise. Before a word was said I was out of my door and pulling open my back door to my car, I gripped Hadassa in my hands and carried her to the water. She yelled and tried to push me away, but I laid her out in the water and watched as her eyes faded in red and blue took over.

Come on kid, you can't do this to me know.

Mandii!

Amaryllis ran up behind me, place a hand on my shoulder, and looked down at a motionless Hadassa. I ran my hand over her body, a blanket of ice seemed to cover it. My body rushed with heat as I looked at her motionless in water.

No!

My hand splashed the water causing dirt to mix with it. I fell forward and let the tips of my hair hang in the water. I had died when I changed, my body restarted, she is going to be fine, she has to be. Her blood will run with Siren blood and she will wake up. God, wake up, just wake up!

Oh no.

She'll wake up, she is going to be fine, I died when I changed.

You are different than her however Mandii, you are full Siren, she is not. They change differently, not only that, she didn't have the luxury of having untainted Siren blood, she had the adapted Siren blood. Her change could have killed her, in fact, it....

It didn't. I had no one there for me when I changed, I was alone she is not alone and she will not die! If it wasn't for her sister and her trying to follow me in this damn war none of this would have happened! Miranda would be safe, Hadassa wouldn't be laying in a lake covered in shitty water! I did this and she is not going to die!

Mandii...

She won't!

The water moved around a little before a drop of water fell into it and it settled. No movement was made in the water and Hadassa’s body lied lifeless in the middle of it. I let out a loud breath before pushing on Hadassa chest and pouring some water on her head. It took both Amaryllis and Arthes to pull me away. My back fell into mud and I felt my heart slow in beating.

She's gone Mandii.

My head shook from side to side. I should have been faster in getting here, I should have got her water when I had the chance. I should have never gone to look for help, this fight was my own, not hers. I closed my eyes pulling my knees to my chest and sending my fists into the dirt. I kicked at the mud before looking up and letting out a shrill loud noise that echoed back from the hills around us. Amaryllis and Arthes shot down to their knees and covered their ears. I felt the heat, it rushed like water in my veins. My eyes grew darker and I felt my body change as I stood.

Mandii....

Wow....

I am sick of being the reason everyone around me ends up getting hurt. I am tired of being the one that has everything taken away from her. I am done being the hero for everyone just so I can stop being the monster. I'm not running anymore, but Helen, she better fucking wish she can outrun a monster like me.

I turned around to face both of them. They looked up at me with terror as I looked over the lake then back at them. Wings replaced my arms, my eyes a golden brown, my hair was almost pitch black, every human cell was starting to go and I could feel what was left of the Mandii I used to be being tossed into a flame from hell.

I have had enough pain, hurt, and death in my life and I think it is about time I start sharing some of this shit with Little Mermaid Helen.

Don't forget me, I want her good as dead as well.

Suddenly, Hadassa pulled herself from the water and looked at me with no fear in her eyes. Her clothes, covered in water, showed her scales as they began to go away. She started to climb out of the small body of water she was laying in and walked over to me.

Thank you.
~~~

Oil covered my hands, smeared my face, and drenched my hair. Somehow the drive into the grass ended up ruining the inside of my car and turned everything in it into a muddy mess. I slammed the hood to it and lean back letting out a grunt.

There's no saving it. Looks like we have to walk.

Maybe not.

Unless you miraculousy know how to fix cars with whats in my trunk, we are walking.

No, look up there. There is a group of about five houses. Me and Miranda would go there to play with Maddin, you could say they are handy with this stuff. I'm sure one can help us.

Enjoy your walk, I will just stay at the car.

Good Idea, we don't want any Undine to try to drag it into the water.

Arthes swallowed hard as me and Hadassa looked over at Amrills.

Undine?

A sea fairy that lacks a soul. Pesky little thing and they love to play with people who have power. They lack human law so they do basically whatever they want.

Never mind I'll come.

No no, I insist, you stay here Arthes.

Arthes swallowed hard once more before scurrying to the car and hidning in the back seat, peaking slightly over the window, he sent us off with a Wave.

~~~

Every house seemed to be distorted. The windows lacked glass in them and the inside of every house looked as though it was burned just enough to rid of things inside. Amaryllis, Hadassa, and I crossed over the floor trying to avoid falling though. Suddenly Hadassa stopped and picked up a small doll.

I don't understand, they were here, all of them.

Who are them exactly?

Gizmos. I know this craftsmanship.

Gizmos?

They are very intelligent in machines.

Are they human?

No, not exactly, some have electric power offs in their hands.

Hadassa walked around the room a few more times, placing her hand on the burnt wood. She released a sigh before turning around and a look of terror overcame her face.

Look out!

A electric shock was sent into the air and sent for me and Amaryllis. I darted to the side of Amaryllis causing her to fall to the ground and barely missing the shock. Hadassa jumped over the both of us before pulling the persons hands behind them and forcing them to the wall hard. The person pushed off and sent Hadassa down with a hit to the jaw. I jumped to my feet, maneuvering over to the both of them, before sending a kick to the shin of the person and sending them down.

Hi, I'M Miss apocalypse and you just pissed me off.

I sent a kick to her back and she let out a scream before trying to grab at my leg. I kicked her once again and pulled her up by her neck, forcing her to the wall and sending a kick to her side before sending a small spit ball of blood to the floor next to us. I smiled and opened my mouth ready to let out a shrill noise.

Wait! Let her go Mandii, its Maddin.

I rolled my eyes and let the girl slide down the wall until her butt reach the ground. I stepped over her legs before pulling Amaryllis up by her arm. She dusted herself off before looking over at Maddin and crossing her arms.

Rude.

Hadassa?

Hadassa maneuvered to her feet and walked over to Maddin offering a hand. She accepted and was pulled to her feet.

I'm so sorry, we were told that someone had plans to kill us all and Helen, I thought you were them.

No that would be me, thank you for trying to fry my french fry without my permission.

You are the offender!

Maddin put her hand up, ready to send out another shock, but Hadassa stopped her.

It isn't what you think.

Uh guys.

She is trying to end everything for us!

I'm trying to save your ungrateful ass you little brat!

Guys.

She is.

No she isn't!

Guys!

What?!

We have company.

I rushed to the open door. The black figure was standing a few feet away from us with Miranda in her hand, dragging her closer. Hadassa started to grit her teeth and I felt my eyes change. Suddenly, something came crashing into the room forcing me to push Amaryllis out of the way. Debris from the place covered my body and sent pieces of wood into my body.

Mandii!

Oh no, they know you guys are here.

You did this?

Ah!

The shadow figure ran into the room with a sword in hand and went after Amaryllis. I tried to pull myself out from the debris with no luck. The wood was piercing deeper and the heat in my body was becoming harder to bare.

Miranda!

I heard Hadassa call out over everything happening and darting to what seemed to be Miranda, the only difference, she had black eyes. I pulled myself out from under a large piece of wood before putting my hand out.

No, it's not her!

A piece of wood was sent to the temple of my head, everything turned black, and screams echoed.

~Mommy! Daddy!

Sage ran to me and Damien, her arms open wide. I picked her up and turned her around in my arms. Damien gave me a kiss as I looked down at Sage who giggled.

Ew, you guys are kissing.

And I'll kiss you too.

No!

Damien sent to grab her but she fell from my hands. I looked on smiling as they ran around in green grass.

You wish you could stay here.

Helen!

You will never be this, you will follow me, or, you will allow her to.

I looked back to Sage as Damien began to disappear. Her eyes shot with golden and she had a sickly sadistic smile on her face.

No!

Mandii!~

Huh?

Another piece of wood was coming for my head but I moved just in time, pushing more off myself. I got back to my feet and once again felt my arms change to wings, my hair became dark, and my eyes shot with golden brown as a noise shot from my mouth causing everyone around me to either drop to their knees, or fall on their back. It seemed that whatever it was Helen sent to take me out, was now dead. Large bodies of what seemed to be over sized people laid in a row of only three. I looked over at the ones on their knees, Hadassa, Miranda, Maddin, but no Amaryllis.

Amaryllis!

Hadassa hugged onto the Miranda and they both began to cry slightly. Maddin held on to the back of her head as I rushed over to her pulling her up by her shirt and tossing her across the room.

You did this!

Mandii?

You called them here!

I'm sorry!

Maddin....

Where the hell is Amaryllis.

I pulled up on Maddins shirt and pushed her to the wall.

Where is she!

How could you.

I don't know!

A whistle called out faint from outside. I ran to the door looking down at the black figure standing in front of a motionless Amaryllis.

No...No!

In Blood I was born and in blood I will die. When the time comes, if you expect it, it is so easy to let go and allow your eyes to close. I lost everything, I stood above everyone, I was the fear of many. I knew blood would be the thing to let me go, it would be my undoing. I used to beg for blood to spill from my body and to cut me open so I could die. The last part of humanity that was left in my body wished for death, but it was never granted. I can say I was human and now, now I can say I am the monster that monster's run from, the thing they check under their beds for.

With a jump into the air, I was already half way to Amaryllis. The figure disappeared as I looked up at blood pouring from Amaryllis's body. I looked behind me and up at Miranda, Hadassa, and Maddin.

Go Back to the car!....Now!

They sent a nod in my direction before starting to run back to where the car was. I got to my feet and started to walk to Amaryllis's body. My body swayed from side to side as I got closer. Blood was evident, it was in a puddle next to her, and the closer I got, the darker it looked. I picked her up in both of my arms and started to carry her back to the car. She let out a bloody cough and looked up at me.

You asked how I knew everything...

I looked down at her, tears being fought in her eyes, she let blood fall from her mouth as she smiled. Her eyes closed and her breath slowed dramatically.

I know...Due to Helen.....Sh......Shee's my mother...

To Be Continued.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
(02-22-2014), Theo Pryce (02-19-2014)