Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Bringing In The Guns (RP2)
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-25-2013, 02:46 PM

[Image: Alcron_Hotel_Room_Detail.jpg]

The Camera fades in, it is focused simply on a phone that is simply perched on a desk. It suddenly lights up and starts buzzing, creating a louder sound through the wood. A hand appears and presses the answer button, as it comes to life already set up to speaker.

[Image: 146913.jpg]

Mr. Mitchell: “Hey Crimson, we need to talk things over about your on-going career with XWF, I was watching that Saturday Night Shove-It the other day and I really don’t think that’s the place for you… It’s insane! That place isn’t for wrestlers, it’s for people to go and have garbage competitors, starting with those Black Circle lap dogs, use a weapon and no in ring ability… Truly not the place to become known as the greatest.

The camera zooms out, revealing Crimson Deadly sitting in a comfortable looking chair, slumped and relaxed while still leaning more towards the phone, he looks towards a random part of the room as he contemplates what Mr. Mitchell is saying… Who seems to be getting impatient.

Mr. Mitchell: “Crimson? Hey man, I know you’re working your way to the big times but that doesn’t mean you have to say nothing…”

Crimson Deadly: “Mitch, don’t worry about that, I was just thinking. Look man, This is the place to be… You might believe it isn’t because of the brutality of Shove-It or the extremity of Madness, but I’m a roster member of Warfare, the show based on wrestling, it’s even censored!

“But, I suppose that’s no excuse, considering I’m planning on making a future debut to Madness, and may even make an appearance on Shove-It sometime, certainly something that shouldn’t necessarily harm me… Though, the plans I have will put me in front of some serious trouble. But, that’s what it takes to be the best, to prove you can be at the top of the mountain no matter what people throw at you… It’s true, Shove-It is dangerous, Shane is dangerous, The Black Circle may have no skill but they are still very dangerous… But there’s one thing you’re missing here…”

There’s no response at first but Mr. Mitchell doesn’t take as long as Crimson to answer him.

Mr. Mitchell: “Really? What could I possibly be missing here? You really don’t seem to understand the seriousness of th-“

Crimson Deadly: “Look man, I’m sorry to cut you off but what you’re missing is I’m more dangerous than any of those guys, and I’m going to prove it against my three opponents on Warfare, you’ll understand when you see it, it’s with extreme rules and I’ll make sure that each of my opponents get what’s coming to them.”

There’s another moment of silence but that is interrupted by Mr. Mitchell.

Mr. Mitchell: But… Isn’t your tag team partner Crimson Cobra in the match?

Crimson Deadly’s eyes widen as Mitchell says this, he knows his tag team partner is in the match and he knows that speaking of destruction while his partner’s in the ring may cause some questioning from the crowd. He takes a moment and answers the best way a man with respect for his partner can.

Crimson Deadly: “Yeah man, you’re absolutely right… But that’s just it, he’s my partner, he’s going to be expecting me more than anybody else to dominate this match regardless of him being there… If he was perched on top of a ladder and I was on my back, the only man in the ring, he wouldn’t be able to resist the Red Fang on me. It’s the same, if I see an opportunity to hit him with Crimson Crest then you better believe I’m going to do it. He wants me to bring all I’ve got and I want him to do the same, if he has to get through me to pick up the win then by God he better give me his all.”

Mr. Mitchell: “You know, it’s things like that that separate you from the competition I see, you don’t see things based on just for yourself, you don’t want people to take it easy on you depending on the situation, no, you wanna come out fighting, and that’s exactly what I taught you to be. I have to say though, I’m not very happy about the fact that you’re actually planning to go to Shove-It. What’s the details on that?"

Crimson Deadly: “Well, I’ve been placed in a tag team match against Two Black Circle lap dogs known as Nazi and John Madison, Crimson Cobra will be there too, it’s going to be a tag team match, I’m not too sure about the twist that could be put on it but I can assure you I’m going to pull out all the stops to show them as no more than a pair of lap dogs.”

Crimson gets up and begins looking at a blank television screen, he switches the channel and it shows a scene from Saturday Shove-It, namely the highlights of the show. He picks up the phone and holds it in front of him as Mr. Mitchell speaks again.

Mr. Mitchell: “I really don’t like the sound of that… Saturday Shove-It against two members of The Black Circle? You need to expect somebody to come from the back and mess with the match, if there’s any rule on the match that means no rules, then you can expect Shane or anybody else that could be on his side. You need some kind of insurance policy there for you, somebody to back you up if somebody tries to get out there… That’s it, I won’t be able to sit around at home and potentially watch something bad happen to you…”

Crimson Deadly: “Don’t worry about me Mitch, Me and Crimson Cobra can handle ourselves.”

Mr. Mitchell: “Listen Crimson, stop trying to overwhelm yourself… You’re going to go through one hell of a four way massacre on Warfare and then you expect to appear on Saturday Shove-It to take on two members of the seemingly unstoppable Black Circle? Look… If something goes wrong then you need to be as fresh as you can possibly be… That’s why I’ve decided I’m going to be there in your corner… And who am I gonna bring with me? ‘Cause you know an old trainer can’t look after you.”

Crimson Deadly’s eyes open wide, surprised at what his mentor’s just said… Could it be?

Could Mr. Mitchell get Crimson’s brother involved?

Crimson Deadly: “Mitch, I know what you’re thinking, he’s not ready to appear and take on some of the names here, if you want an insurance policy against these guys then I suggest you bring yourself and a freakin war tank.”

Silence. Crimson Deadly continues watching the highlights on the screen as Lexi Sheckler picks up the win and retains her North Korean Championship. Mr. Mitchell seems to be contemplating what was just said… Replying a good two minutes after Crimson finished speaking.

Mr. Mitchell: “That’s what you think… Since you left and gained a contract from XWF, your brother’s been training extra hard, especially when he saw you get involved in a tag team… Something he saw himself being in with you. Remember, he had a father too. A father that he wants to make proud too. And when you left, the only other thing that caused him to have a life, well… What do you expect he did? He didn’t have a life, he was here training almost 24/7, I can’t remember how many times I’ve left him here and told him to lock up for me.

“Trust me Crimson, he’s ready to take on the big leagues. You should see how much stronger his kick has gotten. It’s actually mesmerising, he might even be able to give you a run for your money! I’ll tell you one thing, if he performed Forbidden Lotus on you, you’d feel it!”

Crimson pauses for a second, not knowing what to think… The part about having a father as well was really just a low blow said to make him change his mind… He felt bad for leaving his brother in England, but had to do what was best for him… If it was the only opportunity the family was going to be seen as something more than just a middle-class family then he would obviously take it…

The Minions Master… A man of so many strengths, a man who nobody can get to; except his own mentor. Spent so many years together, the man knows his only weakness is his family. The only reason he’s even in the industry… If it weren’t for his family he would still be in England and if he had no family left to fight for then he might just become insane with pressure.

Crimson Deadly: “Are you sure?”

Mr. Mitchell: “Look Crimson, you’ve bin training wi’ me since the time that you were nine’een years old. You’re twen’y-five nah. Does six years mean nothin’? You know that if ah tell you summet, chances are ah probably know best, and that am speakin’ aht of as much truth as ah can. I do believe he’s readeh to join you on your conquest, and let’s be honest… You do need somebody capable of at least holdin’ off an attack on Satu’day.”

Crimson Deadly doesn’t like this idea of his brother, the only real thing he has left since his mom became clinically depressed and shut herself out to the world because of his dads death, was his little brother. But he knew that Mr. Mitchell was probably telling the truth… And he shouldn’t take away this from his brother… Especially with the family already falling apart.

Crimson Deadly: “Alright, Mitch. I believe you. Just make sure you come with that tank ey? Just in case things don’t go the way you were hoping.”

With this, Crimson says his farewell and hangs up the phone. Looking back towards the television as Mark Flynn and Mister Mystery are warring it out on the edge of the platform. Showing the moment where Mark Flynn unhooks the handcuffs and Mister Mystery falling into the bay. Crimson continues watching as suddenly he gets closer and looks with so much intent as Mark Flynn raises his arms feeling victorious.

Crimson Deadly: “Soon, you will realize where you are on the food chain… This game has to come to an end at some point…”

Suddenly, it’s shown on the television where Crimson Cobra appears and hits Mark Flynn with the steel chair. Crimson Deadly lets out a little smirk and allows a small chuckle to escape.

Crimson Deadly: “It looks like my partner and myself have the same thoughts, and soon… After my four way massacre… You will experience the true force of the train wreck that is coming… When the Minions Master lays you out and takes the prize that you worked so hard for! The prize that I know I deserve!

The clocks ticking… Come this Wednesday it will be one week until I show you the true meaning of dominance and you will see a fire ablaze with so much strength that just the heat coming from it is enough to knock you out. Soon, my friend… You will see the full force, of hell…

“Unleashed…”

Crimson Deadly’s eyes have taken on such an intensifying look, now peering deep into the camera as those at home probably feel the friction in their own living rooms. Crimson Deadly pauses. Letting the word hang in a never ending echo.

Crimson Deadly: “Sebastian Duke, it’s true… You are different, but still somebody in wake of retirement. Whether you like it or not. ‘Cause if you ain’t gonna get out of MY jungle then boy I promise you I’ll be beating you senseless until you do.

“You claim your dangerous… And I’m not going to give you the benefit of the doubt, I’ll believe you for just this little while, considering I’m yet to face you. What I do know is you’re not incredible. You aren’t some force of nature like the Minions Master is, who’s only path is destruction and victory… Where’s Lucas man? Where’s Asmodeus at? Where’s Jacob going to be?

“Jonathan is not a man you should worry about. The man you should worry about is Crimson Deadly. Jonathan is a little ant in a whole nest of ‘em alongside his buddy Benny Boy. Lucas ain’t around anymore, Asmodeus is eventually going to follow his path. And Jacob? Even if this Jonathan man does not get to him, he’ll eventually go through me!”

Crimson Deadly turns around and leaves the room, the camera man doesn’t follow, instead it just gazes towards the door that The Minions Master walked out of, turning towards the television, which is paused as Crimson Cobra looks down on Mark Flynn, who’s in the bay.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

The scene re-opens in the gym that Crimson Deadly was recently seen in. It is dark as it is still deep into the night. The door is suddenly heard, creating a loud banging sound as it collides with the hinges and footsteps are heard walking through the establishment.

???: “What the cause for being here so late?”

The footsteps don’t stop. A clang is heard and the man climbs the ring steps. There is a dim light that is focused on the center of the ring. A chair is seen, and feet that are hanging out of it, but the darkness of the room causes the upper body to be barely seen. Mr. Mitchell appears in the light as he unhinges the chair he had previously picked up and sits on it, looking towards the man in the shadows.

Mr. Mitchell: “I could ask you the same thing. I know you’re intent on progressing but this is a little much, you’re giving your body no time to rest.”

???: “And what has it done for me? Much improvement… A kick that could knock out Goliath. A mind frame worthy of a noble prize an-“

Mr. Mitchell: “Okay, I think you’re going a bit far there, you’re fight smart… And there are no noble prizes in that category… I’m here to talk about your brother anyways.”

There is a pause. The man seems to know Mr. Mitchell has come with some news on his career in XWF. If he is his brother… Then surely he must have watched the shows as well.

???: “Good news? Bad news?”

Mr. Mitchell: “Both. The bad news, although might sound good, is that your brother has gained attention quickly. He’s in a four way massacre match, the winner is the #1 Contender for his shows top championship. He’s gaining more exposure… But the real bad news is that means he’s developing towards new things. He plans to make a few appearances on Monday Night Madness. He also said that he has a tag team match this Saturday against Nazi and John Madison.”

???: “He’s going to appear on Saturday Shove-It? Typical… He was never a man of good decisions, always willing to put his body in front of more harms way, he’s not going to get very far if he almost immediately puts himself against the top dog. Maybe he looks to get his ass beaten all over the place and gain respect.”

Mr. Mitchell doesn’t seem to like that statement, by the look on his face.

Mr. Mitchell: “He’s undefeated, three matches in two shows. Nobody’s been able to take him out.”

The man in the darkness stands up, his entire body covered with light as his features are presented to the camera man.

[Image: 774318_516766015012999_1959573750_o.jpg]

???: “Well ain’t that just nice. He gets to live his dream… When am I going to get noticed man?”

Mr. Mitchell looks up at Deadly’s brother and sighs.

Mr. Mitchell: “Well… That's the good news. Your chance to get seen is this coming Saturday. I told you he’s in a tag match, but he’s against The Black Circle. Nazi and John Madison; and I don’t trust them enough to not have other things in mind… So, I’m going there as a form of insurance policy. And you’re coming with me. You can really make an impact by doing this."

The man lets out an almost maniacal life…

???: “Great! I’m there! Things are about to heat up in XWF! Soon, they will meet the ninja at dusk… And the rapper at dawn…

“Sin Gambit is coming to XWF!”

Mr. Mitchell: “Now, don’t get overly excited… You’re about to step into the real world, a harsh world of XWF. I want you to be cautious as well as confident. Things are never what they seem there and if you don’t stand your ground then it’s going to overwhelm you.”

Sin Gambit: “Listen, man. Don’t worry about me! You know just as well as me that the moment I kick my opponent… I’ve won. It’s all about the kick bro.

“So this is really what you had to tell me by coming here tonight, you want me to be ready for that?”

Mr. Mitchell: “Well… Yeah, but I don’t mean to overdo it and stay here 24/7.”

Sin Gambit looks at Mr. Mitchell almost as though he’s an idiot.

Sin Gambit: “None sense, I got coffee, I got a gym… You know what I’ma do?”

Mr. Mitchell looks down at the ground with a twirl of eyes and stays quiet, Sin Gambit picks up his coffee and takes a drink before speaking again.

Sin Gambit: “I’ma take my coffee, drink it, and kick the stuffing out of these bags”

Sin Gambit exits the ring and suddenly you can hear thuds as Sin Gambit’s feet connect with the bag, Mr. Mitchell looks on before getting up, leaving the chair in its position, and leaving the building.

The scene cuts out.

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Deadly's post: