Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
"Invasion," Act I, Scene i (Welcome back, Liz Hathaway)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-16-2014, 06:32 PM

The scene opens up to Sarah, Noah, Justin, Cole, and Kathryn all in Liz’s living room. They all sit around the table, while watching the news. Sarah looks at Noah, whom is lying down with a depressed look on his face.

Why the sour face, Noah?

Let’s face it, Sarah. We’re never going to find her. She’s been gone since November, and it’s the middle of February.

Noah…. You’ve got to have faith. She’s going to come back. Liz’s strong, she will return. Hey for all we know she can walk through the door any minute now!

Yeah, and I’ll have baby kuppies. The mixture of a kitten and a puppy.

Suddenly Liz walks through the door with a big ass grin, the size of Jim Ward’s loss record.

Ya miss me?

They all get up and join Liz for a group hug. Liz engulfs her friends in a hug, which lasts longer than Christine Nash’s most recent return. They release Liz from the tight grip.

Where have you been?!

I just had to go away for a while, clear my head.

We thought you were missing! We sent out a missing person’s report and everything.

Well that’s something we have to take down now wont we? Anyway, I’ve been just fine. For once, I’m actually happy! Not depressed, not angry, just happy! I’m so happy I can kiss a guy right now.

Justin slides in front of Liz, smiling.

Well…

Okay, I’m not that happy, but you get the point. Let me go put my things down and then I’ll tell you guys everything that happened to me.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Liz smiles and begins to walk to her room. She enters her room, and closes the door tight. She gives this devilish grin and puts her wrist that has a bracelet on it toward her mouth.

[Image: Bracelet07_500.jpg]

Umm…. Jacan….

Yeah Cruella….

They don’t suspect a thing.

Jacan, the man speaking on the other side of the bracelet, laughs methodically. “Liz” joins him in laughter.

Great, now you will need to take the place of Liz for a moment while she is here. We’re running more test on her as I speak. This girl is intriguing.

As long as she’s useful to the plan, I don’t give a fuck.

Right, but she has a lot of fight in her. We broke her though. Now Elizabeth Hathaway is ours to control.

That’s exceptional. I have to leave now, they are waiting for me. I’ll talk to you in due time. Cruella out.

Liz looks into a mirror and smiles. She opens the door and walks down the hallway.

Now this is what happened. After I got suspended from the XWF, I had to get myself together. So.. I went to Honduras where I had to find inner peace. I was so angry, disappointed, I was just depressed. The monks there taught me to live every day to the fullest, because it may be my last, and I knew that after that, I had to come back and see you guys. I love you guys.

Everyone: Aww…

They join in on another hug. Liz closes her eyes and embraces the hug.

This hug lasts for quite some time before Liz notices something different. She pulls a strand of her hair to the front of her face and notices that her hair is turning a darkish red color. Her eyes widen and she immediately dashes to her room.

Wait… what’s wrong!

UUUUHHHHH….. Period! Yeah… I’m on my period, and it feels like Niagara Falls down there!

Liz says before she storms in her room and slams the door behind her.

Something’s not right about her.

She’s finally happy for once. Let’s all bask in this moment.

The camera transitions to Liz in her room, breathing heavily. She walks toward the mirror and see’s… someone that looks nothing like Liz.

[Image: Lita-WWE-Hall-of-Fame.jpg]

Shit… The fucking potion wore off. And it’s going to take about thirty minutes for it to come back on. Fuck, I guess that’s the end of the day for Me.

A knock is heard on Liz’s door.

Uh Liz, is everything alright in there?

Yeah.. I’m feeling a little sick, so I’m going to bed, but expect to wake up to some breakfast tomorrow!

Ha-ha, alright. Goodnight, Liz.

Liz starts to lie down. He flicks the bracelet on her wrist with her index finger, and brings it to her mouth.

Mission 1, complete. I have made them believe that I am the real Liz Hathaway. Idiots.

Liz smiles wickedly as the scene fade to black.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
(02-18-2014), Christine Nash (02-17-2014), Kristy Jackson (02-19-2014), LJ Havok (02-16-2014), MattWard (02-17-2014), Morbid Angel (03-10-2014), Mr. Radio (02-16-2014)