Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker America's Champion comes looking for a fight!
Martin O'Connor Offline
The Original Captain America

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

02-25-2013, 12:27 PM

the trumpets sound as his music plays and the crowd is roaring cheers of USA, USA, USA in anticipation of who's to come it's The Olympic Warrior Martin O'Connor who flexes his muscles and causes red white a blue fireworks to come shooting out and Old Glory to drop down as they continue shouting USA USA USA

HE enters the ring and grabs a mic beginning to speak to the crowd

"Hello, all you beautiful American People in the crowd tonight!!!" he says as they cheer he stops to listen to them

"I'm here to see my people here tonight on Monday Night because tonight is a good night for a fight and that's just what I came looking for!! since my open challenge went unanswered last time I will change course and look to add more gold to my trophy case

Jeff Hardy you are a respected person in this business along with your brother Matt but you must know as well as do I that with gold around your waist so too is there a Target on your back!!! and it's one that I am aiming straight for!

you heard me right Hardy I want your gold and I'm willing to go through whoever wants to get in my way of getting to you to get what's mine! doesn't matter even if it's a Current champ and it's for their gold which I say even Freakin Better

with that he drops the mic and climbs a top turnbuckle to take a seat and wait on whoever chooses to come out

1X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION

I am The Made in America accept no substitutions Olympic Warrior
Edit Hate Post Like Post