Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Charismatic Enigma.
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-25-2013, 12:53 PM

Or should I say the pathetic addict who will soon be the FORMER European champion.

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, like your career.

Jeff Hardy, look what you've done since leaving the WWE. Nothing, you fooled around in a disgrace of an organization filled with has-been wrestlers far passed their prime that we call TNA.

Its no secret that you're an addict, and don't give us that crap about wrestling being your addiction. We all know the truth Jeff, drugs are your addiction, my addiction however is exposing overrated jackasses like yourself for the failure you really are.

Enough about you though Jeff, the fans don't want to hear about you, you're a loser and you have been for years. Drugs have consumed your life, and wrestling, be honest, just isn't as important to you. For me, wrestling is more than just a way to pass the time between your next bump. Wrestling is my life, and I have no problem inflicting pain on people like you who take advantage of this amazing sport.

I don't do it for these idiot fans, or as a way to fund my experimentation with pain pills like yourself, I do it for the love of this sport.

So get ready Jeff, because tonight isn't for the fans, it isn't for the addicts, tonight is simply for my enjoyment of crushing an overrated piece of trash like you.

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post