Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Chernobyl...With Love! (Part 1)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-14-2014, 10:52 PM

[Image: flamingtext_com_1392443077_1043468699.png]

[Image: the-radiation-ravaged-town-of-chernobyl-...a3933e.jpg]
February 14, 2014

Morbid Angel walks up to the camera on this cold winter’s morning wearing his protective gear

[Image: shutterstock_68925733-Man-wearing-gas-mask.-500x230.jpg]

Morbid Angel-”Hello, I am Morbid Angel and I am here for….CHERNOBYL!”

Morbid Angel stretches out to the sky with his muffled voice because of the mask!

Morbid Angel-”Tonight we have a special line up just for your viewing pleasure! Tonight we will watch and enjoy the pain and suffering here in Chernobyl Ukraine! I myself will be the one doing commentary…I originally wanted to get Sean Conery to host it but apparently he was too expensive! 4million dollars to fucking talk?!?! Are you kidding me! Hey Sean! You sucked at 007! Enjoy your male pattern baldness!”

Morbid Angel starts pulling on his mask

Morbid Angel-”Here is our first fight! Here is the bout with Caliban, Tera Vincent and Dshadows! In their Abandoned building of terror! But before I can bring you the start of the match…I must show you the real beginning!”

The scene fades to Morbid Angel calling up on a conference call between Caliban, Tera Vincent and Dshadows.

Morbid Angel-”I want to meet with the 3 of you before the match so we can discuss the ins and outs of the match. Shall we meet in an hour at my Hotel room?………….good…see you then!”

Morbid Angel hangs up the phone and grins.

The scene flashes an Hour ahead…everyone is in the room except Morbid Angel. They walk around looking at a box on the bed…none of them touch it but they look at it curious like. Caliban ghost fights the wall for a while as Dshadows lights up a blunt and offers Tera Vincent a toke who refuses angrily!

Tera Vincent-”What the hell is going on here?”

Dshadows-”I have no idea. Maybe he is running late?”

Tera Vincent-”This is his room. Why would he be late to his own room?!”

Dshadows doesn’t say a word as le looks around the room with the Joint hanging out of his mouth. He walks over to the bed and Moves the box to see what’s in it.

*BOOM*

The box had a flash bang grenade inside waiting for someone to move it! Inside was 3 gallons of Ether and a vaporizer putting the sweet smell of sleep into the air. As the 3 struggle to regain their senses the strong chemical creeps into their lungs and takes them out…Unconscious!

Morbid Angel comes in with his gas mask on laughing muffled-like! He quickly ties up Tera Vincent, Caliban and Dshadows before carrying them to his awaiting vehicle just outside!

The scene quickly changes!

[Image: Chernobyl.jpg]

Tera Vincent
- vs -
Caliban
- vs -
D.Shadows

Abandoned building Terror Match….with FIRE!

The random clapping of the abandoned buildings are the only fans here tonight! Morbid Angel walks out of an abandoned building throwing in a gas can with smoke following him as he shuts the door and places a wooden beam across the doors to keep them inside!

Morbid Angel-”LET THE GAMES BEGIN!….See you in fucking HELL!”

The camera pans upward towards the top floors where the Fire is really burning hot!

Inside the 3 are just waking up. They look around and see each other and realize they are inside the building on an unknown floor. The sounds of fire is loud and the heat is worse!

Tara realizes this is time to fight knowing the rules that only one can exit!

Tera gets the first shot by throwing a drop kick to Shadows. Caliban makes a run for the door but finds it locked so he tries to ram through. Vincent decides to help with that by throwing another drop kick which sent Jordan through the door. The room now opened up into a long hallway, with a stair case at the end. The trio quickly ran for it. David takes a running start hoping to get there first, but Caliban gets him in a Bulldog which causes both of them to fall through the floor. Tera jumped down landing a boot on the head of Shadows.

Shadows rolls away and finds a little closet to get high in. After smoking a blunt Shadows runs out and hits Tera with a 420 Kick and Caliban with a HB DDT. It seems like Shadows needs pot to get into the groove of a fight. Tera tried to crawl away and get to her feet. Caliban grabs her ankles trying to stop her but she rakes his eyes. Mosier has taken this chance to rummage around for an exit and a weapon. He finds the stairs and a la-Z boy recliner someone had attempted to toss over the stairs, and it got stuck. He grabs that back and keeps it in case he needs it. As he ran down the steps Tera came chasing after him.

WHACK! Tera got a face full of La-Z boy. This distraction was enough for Caliban to slip by and get down to see the remainder of that stair case was blocked shut. Tera came up from behind and threw Caliban in the pile of debris before running out in the hallway for the other flight of stairs. She passed a fire extinguisher and grabbed it just in case. She made it to the stairs and ran down them until she made it to the 3rd floor. The bottom if that stair case was filled with debris so she began to run towards the opposite stair case where she was greeted by a dirty Caliban. He had burrowed through 5 floors worth of debris.

Tera blasted Caliban with the Fire Extinguisher as Jordan ran at her. It did little to stop him. He made his way through the mist of fire spray and grabbed her for a Diamond cutter. Shadows is seen in through the window of a room in the hallway. He’s dangling from the balcony as he tries to pull himself up. David has managed to pull himself up and is now climbing in through the window. Once inside he spots something of use to him on the floor, a pipe. He picks it up and runs towards Caliban swinging wildly.

Bam! The pipe connects to Caliban who goes down hard. Shadows picks Caliban up and kicks him throw a flaming door into a closet. His body hits a locker which pops up spilling its contents onto the Irishman’s head. David walked over and casually shut was left of the door before turning to face Tera who was just standing there in utter disbelief at what she had witnessed. She threw the now empty fire extinguisher at Shadows, but he caught it somehow modified it into a bong. Where did he learn to do this stuff? He packs his makeshift bong as Tera just walks off down the stairs.

Mosier is just smoking his bong while the building burns and collapses around him. He doesn’t seem to care, until he’s finished smoking then he casually walks down to the first floor where he sees Tera standing around confused. There doesn’t seem to be any way out of the building. Tera and Shadows meet each other’s eyes, and David pulls out a blunt, and lights it up on the flaming wall. Looking as casual as he can when his shoe has caught fire David takes a hit of his blunt and walks to Tera. He looks her deep in the eyes before patting her on the ass and putting his blunt out on her neck. Tera retaliated by knocking Mosier’s knees out from under him, stepping on his leg, pulling out her glock pistol and firing a round into his shoulder. She then proceeded to walk away spotting the emergency exit. As soon as she stepped outside Morbid Angel whacked her in the head with a Black Jack knocking her unconscious.

Morbid Angel-”There can only be one!”

Morbid Angel quickly barricades the door so no other can escape!

Screams are heard inside the building…the screams of DShadows!

DShadows-”AAHH! MY WEED IS ON FIRE!!!!AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Winner: Tera Vincent.

The scene cuts to Tera Vincent waking up in her hotel room still smelling of smoke and covered in filth!

Tera Vincent-”What the FUCK!”

The scene fades out!

Morbid is seen standing on a cat walk high above surrounded by 50 gallon drums.

Morbid Angel-”Well that was…can we say…A HOT MESS?!…”

Morbid Angel tries to hold back laughter

Morbid Angel-”Those 3 were on Fire tonight….”

Again Morbid tries to hold back the laughter!

Morbid Angel-”OK, Seriously! We have out next fight here in Chernobyl! It is a particularly fun match! One that I had reserved the right for a special stipulation….We Have"

Scorpio
- vs -
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V!

A Zombie Death Match…..

[Image: Chernobyl_Gym_by_Lightmotiv.jpg]

Morbid starts pulling on the mask.

Morbid-”This fucking this is chaffing!…..”

Morbid Struggles with it for a few more seconds.

Camera man-”You do realize that the radiation here is greatly decreased and no lasting damage will happen breathing it for short periods of time…except the Red Forrest. That is still bad.”

Morbid Looks at the man for a few moments before violently ripping the mask off and throwing it to the ground.

Morbid-”I knew that!…”

He runs his hands through his hair and begins again.

Morbid-”Extreme Rules! Since we don’t actually have the living dead here…sadly! I feel robbed because of the movie! They lied! But anyway we did however come across a lot of mindless that were over exposed to the radiation!
With their oversized heads and fucked up appendages they will attack! And trust me…they are fucking dirty! Their water is fucked up here still and nobody wants to touch them…I also took the time to starve them in boxes so they are very hungry! And a little sensitive to light…but it all adds to the fun! And there is a catch!”

The camera pans to a Huge Scropion!

[Image: 20-species-blue-scorpion_34625_600x450.jpg]

The camera pulls out revealing that the scorpion is not abnormal in size.

Morbid-”Originally I wanted to have giant scorpions attacking the fighters making them team up to fight the fucking huge scorpions….but ironically enough the radiation does not make them giant…BUT I did hunt down the worlds biggest breed and have them shipped over for…well…MY ENJOYMENT! They are a foot long and weight a little over a pound each!…and again with that being said…I have a little over ten thousand scorpions here in these barrels!”

Morbid Angel bangs on the lids causing the scorpions to start scratching at the metal trying to escape!…the camera pans out to show how many barrels…13 in total!

Morbid Angel-”Now we can play!….SEND IN THE FIGHTERS!!!!!!”

Scorpio’s Music starts! The Sound tech hold up a boom box over the balcony!

Scorpio runs out raising a fist to the air! Before noticing that a radiation sickened was following him moaning trying to bite him. From above you can hear Morbid Angel’s Laughter!

Scorpio turns and sees the freak following him and starts running! The Starving thing gave chase! Scorpio quickly turns giving the Zombie the Scorpio Deathstrike to the head Knocking it to the ground not moving!

Scorpio raises his hands in mild victory as his Music stops!

Ezekiel’s music starts up

Ezekiel doesn’t show!

Morbid Angel-”EZEKIEL! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!”

Nothing…no one comes out…Morbid Angel looks at the sound tech and signals for him to cut the music.

As soon as the music stops Ezekiel jumps from the balcony area at Scorpio doing a flying cannon Ball!

Morbid Angel-”HOLY JUMPING HOMOS!”

Both men are down on the ground. What an impact that was!

Morbid Angel from up above starts the match with the first barrel of Scorpions being dumped on top of them. Once the barrel was empty Morbid Angel throws the empty container at Ezekiel and misses!

Scorpio is lying on the ground when one of the comes up and begins to lick his face. Zeke is sitting by just watching and laughing until one of the scorpions stings him on the hand.

ARGH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

More and more scorpions come at Zeke as Scorpio just lies on the ground.

Mmmm. Wendy Thomas. MMMMm Triple stack.

This continues until Scorpio makes an overly sexual noise and attracts a small pack of irradiated who all begin to lick him all over and one even begins to hump Scorpio. He jumps up with such a force it knocks a few of the ‘tards back towards Ezekiel. The Wendy’s Warrior begins to throw chop after chop to the zombies while backing up towards a wall. ECW begins to throw Scorpions at Scorpio…How fitting. Zeke sneaks up on Scorpio and hits him with a Running single leg high knee sending Scorp into a group of the tard monglers.

Scorpio jumped up and delivered a boot to one of the Tard Monkeys before running back and thrusting Zeke into the mix. As the Tards surround Zeke he gets a coughing fit. It looks like poor Carter is down and out for the match but no! He picks one of the apes up and hits them with a River of Blood, then he grabs another and literally uses him to beat the rest of the Mongoloids away. With his path now clear he chucks the Aspie at the Brah Basher, knocking him down. Scorp gets up using his massive boner to lift the thing off him, impaling it as he grows. Who’d have thought it, Rainbows and Unicorns drip out of this thing. What the fuck happened at Chernobyl? Who cares, more zombies got released and Morbid Angel just dropped some scorpions right on Ezekiel.

Morbid Angel-”HERE ARE SOME MORE FRIENDS! HAHAHAHAHA!”

As ECW is dancing around trying to get the Scorpions off him Scorp swings the corpse stuck on his member and whacks Zeke in the knees with it. Which got a Scorpion on him, frightening Scorpio and the Scorpion. A sting is quickly delivered to The Triple Stack’s sack, ending his reign of Dong, and sliding the body off his sausage. Scorpio looks disappointed as he stares at his once raging hard on. Woops, took too long and now Morbid dropped another barrel of Scorpions on Scorpio’s head before throwing the empty barrel at Scorp’s torso sending back into the crowd of Narwhal powered unitards just as another pack was released.

Triple Stack gets up with a fury not seen since the rumors of a closing of Wendy’s, he pulls a Wendy’s burger out of his pocket and begins eating it right there in the middle of the Tardwhacks. With the burger finished he takes the greasy wrapper and smashes it in the face of one of the mutants which causes it to burst into flames. This has apparently made Scorpio their new God. He lifts a finger and points it at Ezekiel and the mob of Mental Midgets lurch at him as if was handing out candy. Zeke had at this point picked up a barrel and knocked the crowd down, breaking their trance. Williams then lunged at Scorpio and began to deliver blow after blow to Scorp’s head. Scorp was feeling around for something and found a brick

Thwack! He connected to Zeke’s head causing it split open and him to start bleeding. This did not get Zeke off, instead he grabbed Triple’s head and began to bash him on the ground and drive his thumbs into Scorpio’s eyes. Instead of screaming in pain Scorp begins calling for Dave Thomas. Scorpio was about to lose consciousness as Morbid dropped a barrel onto the duo. Literally an entire barrel, when it hits the ground it bursts open showering them with scorpions. One stings ECW’s face just under his eye causing him to scream in pain and Brah gets up knocking the AIDs Avenger to the ground. Wendy Warrior is about to start stomping on the downed foe when he gets stung on the nipple causing him to jump back into the crowd of his former followers. He notices one is wearing the new Scorpio shirts, so he climbs that mother fucker and leaps off of him to the balcony.

Ezekiel begins throwing Scorpions at the Brah Brawler trying to knock him loose. Scorpio has had enough and lowers his pants revealing a massively engorged anal impaler. He looks at it, then down to the crowd beginning to surround Zeke, and back to his pecker. With one last Triple Stack the Wendy’s Warrior leaps off the balcony and aims his mighty meat sabre at Ezekiel, just as ECW throws a scorpion that delivers another sting to the Triple Stack’s sack. He begins to lose turgidness but not before knocking Williams down and out. Scorp then runs towards the balcony again with pants lowered. He climbs up as ECW is getting pulled into the crowd.

Morbid laughs at Ezekiel lets out Screams of Terror!

Scorpio still hanging onto the wall looking down as more and more Radiation Sickened people pour into the room.

WINNER:SCORPIO

Scorpio-”OK, OK! I am fucking done! Get me the fuck out of here!”

Morbid Angel walks off the catwalk to the Balcony and Pulls Scorpio over and helps him up.

Scorpio-”I am done! Fucking DONE! Get me the fuck out of here! Where’s the fucking helicopter!?!”

Morbid Points to a door which leads out back to an awaiting helicopter! Scorpio quickly leaves as Ezekiel continues to scream!

Morbid looks at the Camera

Morbid Angel-”Another Satisfied customer! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!………Good times……”

The camera Pans to Scorpio outside the building standing next to the Helicopter.

The cameras now zoom in on Scorpio as he stares directly into the camera.

Scorpio: As much fun as that was, I'm not here to do battle with aids infested douche bags. Truth be told, competing in singles competition altogether isn't why I came back to the XWF. When I first came to the XWF with my brah Scorpius it was because we were going to take the tag division by storm and we were well on our way to doing that, until he developed a chronic case of crotch rot, or something. That forced me to be a singles wrestler, it was never something that I wanted to do because tag team wrestling is a fucking art form brahs, A FUCKING ART FORM! That is what I was made to do, and that is what I will do now that I'm back here in the XWF. Now that leaves two huge questions, regular tag or trios, and who will be my partner... or partners. I've been keeping an eye out for people that can match my awesomeness but sadly that person just doesn't exist brahs. So I'll just have to settle for somebody who can come close, and there a few that I have my eye on, especially The Crimson Dong! The Dick of Doom and The Dong of Destruction? Forget about it brahs, you put that much awesomeness on one team and the world might explode. Hell we probably wouldn't even be able to walk down the street without getting buried in an avalanche of dat puss. Hmm, that may actually be a bad thing depending on where dat puss has been. I may need to rethink this whole Crimson Dong thing, the world, and I might not be ready for that. I mean having to fight through tons of dat puss that may or may not be stank puss? Hmm.... ANYWAY, I just wanted to put the XWF roster on notice that the Scorpster is currently seeking an awesome individual or individuals for a long term tag team relationship. That's right, commitment challenged brahs and she brahs need not apply. You ain't gon pull that hit it and quit shit on me bitches!

The scene goes black!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
(02-14-2014), (02-15-2014), Andrew Morrison (02-16-2014), Christine Nash (02-15-2014), Mizuki Tsukasa (02-14-2014), Mr. Radio (02-15-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-15-2014), Scorpio (02-14-2014), Theo Pryce (02-15-2014), ZakMisery (02-14-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2014, 11:24 PM

Congrats to that pretty snow ho for beating the other pretty little snow bunny.
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-14-2014, 11:47 PM

(02-14-2014, 11:24 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Congrats to that pretty snow ho for beating the other pretty little snow bunny.

Why thank you sir, I knew I was a pretty motherfucker and it's about time people started acknowledging it. Ezekiel on the other hand? Eh, that's a stretch, he's like a six at best.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-15-2014), Mizuki Tsukasa (02-15-2014)
Mizuki Tsukasa Offline
The Yakuza Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-15-2014, 12:04 AM

Mizuki grabs Scorpio's head and shoves his face between her large breasts, giving him a hug.

"Yay, you won Sco-kun. I'm so happy for you."

XWF Record
1-0-1
[Image: YakuzaSig_zpsd988c437.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-15-2014, 12:17 AM

[Image: bleed.gif]

Scorpio collapses to the floor with blood gushing from his nose. He then tries to speak as he lay there twitching.

Scorpio: Wha..What sorcery is this?

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scorpio's post:
(02-15-2014), Mizuki Tsukasa (02-15-2014), Theo Pryce (02-15-2014)
Mizuki Tsukasa Offline
The Yakuza Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-15-2014, 01:12 AM

Mizuki giggled before skipping off.

XWF Record
1-0-1
[Image: YakuzaSig_zpsd988c437.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2014, 09:05 AM

Not you, you painted up pony. That Tera Vincent. She beat that little girl Shadows. Good thing the prettier girl won that round.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-16-2014)