Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Tag Titles to be determined at Gauntlet City!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-25-2013, 08:35 AM

UPDATE: These will be decided AT THE GAUNTLET CITY PAY PER VIEW!

If you want IN on the match I need you to send me a PM as soon as possible with the list name names you will be going for the titles with.

The time is clearly right with how active we've become. For months there have been talks of a group championship. They can be thought of as a stable championship or as a TRIPLE MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP.

If a stable with more than 3 members holds these titles, "freebird rules" will apply. This means that ANY 3 members of the stable can step in to defend them anytime they are on the line!

Start thinking about your teams and PM me as soon as you think you have a good team. You don't have to be a stable, but it wouldn't hurt to start talking and thinking about forming a stable if you like that idea too!

It's been close to a decade since I've run these belts through a fed that I owned. The time has never been better to reintroduce them by bringing them right here to the XWF.

Make SURE you send me a PM with your team so I know who is IN for this match! It will be a multi-team match in which one surviving team wins these titles.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Chris MacBeth (02-25-2013), Crimson Cobra (02-25-2013)
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-25-2013, 10:31 AM

Awesome!

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnightMask's post:
Chris MacBeth (02-25-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-25-2013, 01:18 PM

A 6 man tag title? I like it!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Chris MacBeth (02-25-2013)
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-25-2013, 11:24 PM

whoa! what a cool idea!
Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-27-2013, 01:27 PM

Sound awesone. Macbeth is available for any stables :-)

If you want me that is.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
XLDIGJYTRWWWQ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-28-2013, 03:34 PM

Hey MacBeth, you down for hanging with me and finding someone else to fill our team?
Hate Post Like Post
Homeless78 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-28-2013, 04:46 PM

Since you excepted my challenge, ill join your team
Hate Post Like Post
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-02-2013, 01:07 PM

I got my Iron Valkyries, Jade and Vixen [Image: Larissa-Reis-a-Oksana-Grishina-4.preview.jpg]

To care of the light work, but the real stable is

Big Kong and Goliath

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2278&stc=1&d=1106865001]

And Sentinel

[Image: Ronnie-Coleman-back-01.jpg]

See, Kong, Goliath and Sential are more than enough to take out any three, under-200 punks. My girls would just be there to pick up the remains and do whatever I tell them do with it!
Hate Post Like Post
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

03-02-2013, 03:18 PM

Listen, spaghetti arms, my Iron Valkyries might rip you apart and then cook you up real nice for me but the fact is that then I'd fire 'em both because I don't want my protein intake totally suck! I just might have to rip you apart myself and make a mess everywhere but it'd be worth it because everything I do is worthwhile!

[Image: bfnrkb0.jpg]
[Image: bannerfans_7149387.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

03-02-2013, 03:47 PM

You better stop living in a play land and take a good look at the mass of muscle that's in front of you. Actually stop, cause its only gonna freak you out and give you nightmares! Problem is, its hard not to see me cause I'm huge, I'm ripped, you can't forget and I'm famous too. You wanna slaughter me you better grab a whole buncha nukes so you can see first hand out unstoppable I really am!

Hate Post Like Post
Donathan Offline
Your Angel ▬ if you'll have him

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2013, 04:10 PM

You guys should settle this like true gentlemen next week on that space ship we'll all be on. The two of you could make history together▬black man versus Nazi▬in outer space. I don't believe that's been done before.

Remember, guys - I'm here for you. I'll be your angel; if you'll have me.

^.
~.
/
~\
------ǝןqɐʌǝıɥɔɐ sı ןןɐ--->--------

Hate Post Like Post
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

03-03-2013, 10:57 AM

Big Bad Leroy chuckles at little Nathaniel and fancy-pants Donothan.

BBL: Hey, throwin a scrawny pencil neck out into space? That ain't half bad. Nathaniel, you got a little bit of evil in you, but its easy t'be evil when you got a wall of ideology up between you and the truth. Any punk can kill when they deluded. Takes a man like me to see things for what they is and still do it. Fascism, communism, they're all just a buncha lies you little pencil-necks cling to, t'make you believe this dream y'call civilization is actually gonna last. The last gasp. Now these--

BBL flexes his biceps.

BBL: These are real, little man. The individual? That's the only reality there is. In the end, no silly little constructs can protect you from your scrawny body or the cowardice inside of you. A poor weakling, a rich weakling, nothing in civilization can free you from that cage of yer own puny little body. You talk about species? There ain't no species of superman. A real superman takes what he wants, with the power of his own hands, whenever he wants it. And there ain't no species of men like that...an' if there was, I'd have t'kill 'em. Cause they'd be in my way.

Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-03-2013, 08:54 PM

Man, you bad guys are ridiculous.

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

03-03-2013, 09:39 PM

Damn! Listening to that just dropped my IQ ten, no twenty damn points. Which still leaves a hundred ahead of you. Course, it was only 120 before that.

Yep, there's plenty of folks smarter than Big Bad Leroy. And If I was up against one of those people, hell if I was up against anyone with a drop of common sense and a tear drop of intelligence who worked extra hard to beat me, they just might---- in a spelling bee.

But we both know that ain't you, 'cause you're twice as dumb as a dog's dump on dirt with half the heart.

Got that?

That means you suck.

Your race? Your ancestors? Don't make me laugh! Your daddy ain't gonna fight for you--- you know damned well he's ashamed of you--- oh and if he did fight for ya against Big Bad Leroy, well, he'd be even more ashamed of you. Your race can't fight for you--- races don't fight, men fight. And any man who hides behind his race like it was his daddy, ain't a man at all.

Yep, there's plenty of folks smarter than Big Bad Leroy--- no, not anyone in this federation--- but still, plenty of folks.

But there's no one stronger. There's no one tougher. And there's no one who ever has or ever will go up against Leroy who ever has or ever will get up on his own two feet again. That includes all-talk losers like you and bad asses a fighter actually has to train for like Mister Mystery.

But then, you haven't ever been on your own two feet in your whole damn life, have ya?

Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2013, 09:15 AM

(03-02-2013, 04:10 PM)Donathan Said: You guys should settle this like true gentlemen next week on that space ship we'll all be on. The two of you could make history together▬black man versus Nazi▬in outer space. I don't believe that's been done before.

Remember, guys - I'm here for you. I'll be your angel; if you'll have me.

Also, rememeber that I am present as well. I'll be your demon; whether you like it or not.
Hate Post Like Post
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

03-09-2013, 08:04 PM

PvP will join, will add a third member soon

So far it's me and my other character Hired Body Guard

If anyone would like join pm me,
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-15-2013, 11:32 AM

Who wants to team with me for these belts? I'm finally coming out of my condom and ready to party hardy

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-16-2013, 05:29 PM

It's time to let me know who your teams are.

Send me a PM as soon as possible. If you don't have a team assembled yet, then start talking with some people and GET ONE! This will be the first half of the double main event for the PPV, with the second half of the main event being the actual Gauntlet!

The ENTIRE event is primarily based around these Triple Tag Titles and the Gauntlet which will name King of XWF.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-22-2013, 03:35 PM

"Hey Flo!"

"You call Shane and tell him that me, Duke, and the Nazi are interested in the Trio Titles."

Flo: "Okay John."

"Wait-- Hey, HEY FLO!"

Flo: "Yes John?"

"You tell Shane that me, Duke, and the Nazi are interested in the Tag Titles too. "

Flo: "Alright John. I'll tell him."

"HEY FLO!"

Flo: "What now?"

"Better yet, tell him that John Madison is interested in taking away every single title that's floating around in this place. Tell him I'm taking all of that shit with me just for the hell of it."
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-22-2013, 04:12 PM

When's the deadline for this?
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-24-2013, 02:56 PM

(03-22-2013, 04:12 PM)C Y R E N Said: When's the deadline for this?

^ If you're managing that other guy and he isn't in a team..

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post