Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calamity Trigger And John Cena
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-13-2014, 02:29 PM

You two against me in a handicap match. Come on, or are you afraid of me?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 03:06 PM

Bitch, I will own you! I accept even if that ho Calamity don't show!
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Cena's post:
Sid Feder (02-14-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 03:09 PM

So, that's how you think things will go? I laugh at you. You're a joke. I'm only asking you here so Calamity has a chance to not get her head caved in. Maybe I'll beat you with her.

Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 03:26 PM

Maybe I'll shove you up her asshole and beat you while you're inside her. Then I'll punch her in the gut so hard she'll shit you out . I'll have to use the tip of my shoe to pin you after that though cause that shit's nasty and you'll more than likely be covered in fecal matter and blood. I can't be getting that all over me. I'm sure you're used to that hot mess but I'm not about that.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 03:28 PM

(02-13-2014, 03:26 PM)John Cena Said: Maybe I'll shove you up her asshole and beat you while you're inside her. Then I'll punch her in the gut so hard she'll shit you out . I'll have to use the tip of my shoe to pin you after that though cause that shit's nasty and you'll more than likely be covered in fecal matter and blood. I can't be getting that all over me. I'm sure you're used to that hot mess but I'm not about that.

Bitch, you don't know me and you're talking that. You were shit in the WWE and you're shit here. Plus your performance on Psych was totally unbelievable.

Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 03:54 PM

I don't need to know you to know I can end you. And you look like a bitch who'd be into some sick shit. A weird freaky little pygmy fuck, who has to latter himself up in shit to get off. I can tell. You got that look in your eye. Like you've been tested for STD's more than a few times and every time it's been a close call. As for what you think of me and the things I've done. I don't give a fuck about your opinions. I get paid A LOT! People make me rich and famous whether they love or hate me bitch! While all you get is pity and laughter. You probably skate by with enough cash to live in a dirt cheap motel and the rest goes to trannies that will have feces and blood sex with you. You're disgusting! Go take a fucking shower before you keep talking! I can smell the shit coming off you and I can't tell if it's from your last tranny-shit romp or all the bullshit you be spewing while you try and fail to sound hard.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 04:51 PM

(02-13-2014, 03:54 PM)John Cena Said: I don't need to know you to know I can end you. And you look like a bitch who'd be into some sick shit. A weird freaky little pygmy fuck, who has to latter himself up in shit to get off. I can tell. You got that look in your eye. Like you've been tested for STD's more than a few times and every time it's been a close call. As for what you think of me and the things I've done. I don't give a fuck about your opinions. I get paid A LOT! People make me rich and famous whether they love or hate me bitch! While all you get is pity and laughter. You probably skate by with enough cash to live in a dirt cheap motel and the rest goes to trannies that will have feces and blood sex with you. You're disgusting! Go take a fucking shower before you keep talking! I can smell the shit coming off you and I can't tell if it's from your last tranny-shit romp or all the bullshit you be spewing while you try and fail to sound hard.

Keep talking. You're just another shitstain about to get knocked the fuck out. You try and hide behind your size because deep down you're a pussy.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 06:14 PM

Freddie. You know you're a bitch. Just go jerk off to pictures of dogs or whatever it is you do these days. Leave the tall men alone.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 07:44 PM

Shut up, SwagMire. But I have an idea, if Cena is man enough to accept, and if Calamity accepts. I'd like it to be an Extreme Hell in a Cell match. Like I had with Titan.

Hate Post Like Post
CalamityTrigger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 10:27 PM

You both skipped the child phase, you act like you are both betrothed sticking things up each others butts. If you would like, I can help by sticking a boot up both of yours.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 10:28 PM

You make promises like that, you better keep em. I kind of miss Zak like that.

Hate Post Like Post