Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Word To Morbid Angel, Regarding WWX
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-13-2014, 07:32 PM

"Over this past week, we have crossed paths and have engaged in quite the entertaining war of words, but alas, words can only carry so much merit and weight. At the end of the day, this point shall be made. I do not like you. You do not like me. You claim to be a "God" and you are so confident that you can take me out. When I first heard of you, I saw quite a formidable force in this business. And then I saw you accept a championship that you had yet to earn from one who supposedly condemns all that you and I are, and do. You are a false champion and I intend to fully prove you as such. Your hubris shall be your end, Morbid. You insist upon a match with me, you shall receive one. You insist I name the stipulation, I shall. But this shall be no normal match. This shall not even be a normal No-Disqualification match or any Deathmatch. I hereby purpose a match of my own creation, my own imagination. One fit or so we shall see for those such as we who dwell in the darkness!"

"I hereby purpose a match in which there shall be NO disqualification. NO countout. NO submission. NO interference. Outside of the ring, there shall be weapons. Not ordinary weapons, no, there shall be chairs with rags drenched in gasoline! There shall be baseball bats and wooden boards wrapped and laced in barbed wire with the tips drenched in gasoline! Tables surrounding the ring drenched in gasoline! Why, may you ask? Why, these all shall be set ablaze! Every weapon shall be flammable! Every weapon that shall be used will be on fire or shall during the course of the match set on fire! Ah, but this is not all I purpose, Morbid...why, I want the suffering to endure and to last!"

"After 15 minutes have passed, the ropes shall also be set ablaze, trapping the two of us in a ring of fire! Ah, the Inferno match but with a twist, as all of our fiery friends shall join us inside of the ring, and the match WILL NOT END when one of us is set ablaze! NO, the ONLY way to win shall be to incapacitate the other to the point where they fail to answer a ten count. Ah, the last man standing will emerge from the flames! The loser shall then be dragged from the ring to an open grave! I hereby decree this shall be the first ever "Hellfire & Brimstone" match! We shall truly see who is the real leader of the darkness and we shall see just how much of a "champion" you are, and I will gladly show you and the world that I am one who shall be feared and shall be considered anywhere CLOSE to "God"-like in this business!"

"What do you say, Morbid? You want to dance with the devil? The floor is open. World War X. What will it be?"

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-13-2014, 07:49 PM

Do you think you can handle me?

If you think you can! I will show you what it is like to SUFFER!

SET UP THE MATCH! I am going to burn your fucking nipples off!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
(02-13-2014)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-13-2014, 08:21 PM

(02-13-2014, 07:49 PM)Morbid Angel Said: Do you think you can handle me?

If you think you can! I will show you what it is like to SUFFER!

SET UP THE MATCH! I am going to burn your fucking nipples off!

"Burning my nipples off?" That is a new one, and I have been on the receiving end of quite a few insults, both verbally and physically. If that is the best you will have to offer at World War X, I assure you it will be quite enjoyable as I watch you lying in that grave after I have roasted you and prepared you for the vultures, Morbid. "Hellfire & Brimstone". World War X. I will gladly send the paperwork to the Administrative Network and they can pass it down to "the proper channels" aka Elijah and we shall go from there. Until then. I shall be looking forward to this.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-13-2014, 08:37 PM

The nipples thing was a starter...never a finisher! and I live to please! burnt nipples are something i've never done before...first time for everything!

You don't have a chance! it is in your best intrest to run and hide before I start my attack! HEAR ME NOW! You will never have a match that Morbid will not show to harm you! and after I beat you...you will never have a match that you won't see my face every time you see a fucking table...or even a fire! I WILL BE YOUR TORMENTOR! Quote the Morbid nevermore!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-13-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Morbid Angel's post!
Andrew Morrison (02-13-2014)