Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio's office - A terrible case of unwanted guests (Open thread- Yay!)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 04:42 PM

Gio sits behind his desk, high on methamphetamines and whatever else is still floating in his system prior to this moment. He's not had many a sober moment. In fact, he was believed to have been born high. Yet, that was obviously a rumor based on the amount of drugs Gio's been known to take and the ofteness of that occurrence.

Anyway, as Gio sits behind his desk browsing a website, solely devoted to spatulas. Sapatula City - if you're curious. He is suddenly stricken with the weird sensation that he's being observed. This feeling cause Gio to look up and when he sees no one standing in his office; intently staring at him, he breathes a sigh of relief. However, right at that moment, he also notices he made the mistake of leaving his door open. Oh my god! That's just asking for unwanted guests!

Gio jumps up and leaps over his desk, knocking his computer monitor, a lamp, a phone and a sea of paperwork onto the floor. Ignoring the mess Gio runs towards the door, but the phone cord from the phone he just sent flying off his desk, wraps around his ankle and causes Gio to trip. Gio attempts to stop himself from falling, but to no avail. Gio slams onto the floor of his office, in a jumbled and contorted heap and looks up just in time to see a shadow darken his door frame.
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-13-2014, 04:49 PM

"You wouldn't happen to know where the typewriter ran off to...?" asks Warfare Co-GM Overlord Miranda Tigris, who was as you could guess the shadow in the doorway. Looking up from the clipboard in her hands, she sees the predicament that her colleague got himself into.

"What the hell, Gio?"

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-13-2014, 05:10 PM

Frodo walked by, he was actually looking for Gio. He found him! Yay!

Hey, Gio. I was looking for you. I'm looking to get back on some good shit. You got anything I can buy off you?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:24 PM

(02-13-2014, 04:49 PM)Miranda Tigris Said: "You wouldn't happen to know where the typewriter ran off to...?" asks Warfare Co-GM Overlord Miranda Tigris, who was as you could guess the shadow in the doorway. Looking up from the clipboard in her hands, she sees the predicament that her colleague got himself into.

"What the hell, Gio?"

Gio shoves himself off the floor and gets into a brief kicking war with the air as he tries to untangle the phone cord from around his ankle. An unfortunate struggle, that seems to go on for far too long...or really, just two to three minutes before he's finally freed his ankle from the cord. An act that sends the phone smashing into the wall, before it shatters. Yes. Shatters. Like it were made of glass and poorly constructed glass at that. It's very weird and Gio stares at the remnants of it, wondering what to make of it as he absent mindedly answers Miranda.

The typewriter? I think it ran away with the spoon, or was that the dish? Huh? I can never remember which.

Gio shakes his head and turns back to Miranda.

Sorry. Right. The typewriter. It is...

Gio raises his eyes upwards, almost like he's actually searching the inner sanctions of his brain for the answer.

It is....

Still searching.

It is...

Still searching still.

It's in the library, with the candle stick and Professor Plum!

Bravo! He did it?

Did I win?

Oh boy, this is beyond words...
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:33 PM

Swaggy is standing behind Gio's deck just dancing away.
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:34 PM

(02-13-2014, 05:10 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Frodo walked by, he was actually looking for Gio. He found him! Yay!

Hey, Gio. I was looking for you. I'm looking to get back on some good shit. You got anything I can buy off you?

Gio nods.

No.

Gio shakes his head side to side.

Yes?

Gio nods.

No.

Gio pauses, reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny treasure chest, constructed out of the same exact material, one would expect to see a full sized treasure chest constructed of. He then hands it to Frodo and pats him on the head.
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 05:42 PM

"No Gio, you didn't," she said with a sigh, scanning the office for the typewriter that had eluded her for the past hour. "The answer was Mr. Green in the Billiards Room with the Revolver. Thanks for playing though!"

She steps hesitantly into the office, in fear that some small animal would come out of the woodwork and attempt to maul her, which seeing as though she was in Gio's office, there was always a possibility of something like that occurring. "Do you at least have a quill and some ink? Allah knows, how are we supposed to do paperwork without outdated forms of writing?"

Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:42 PM

(02-13-2014, 05:33 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Swaggy is standing behind Gio's deck just dancing away.

Gio turns and looks out at his deck and wonders; how, such a thing appeared in his office? He also internally questions; why, Swagmire dances behind it, instead of on it? It's a deck, isn't it meant to be stood on? Alas, it could be a hallucination too. Curious and curiouser.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 05:44 PM

Frodo gets a tiny little smile on his tiny little face and reaches his tiny little hand into his tiny pockets. He pulls out normal people money and with it comes a few scattered gold coins and some Lucky Charms marshmallows. He hands Gio the money and then drops to collect his marshmallows and gold coins. Leaving one single coin on the ground. Then he scurries away as one would expect a leprechaun to do after getting a box of questionable drugs.

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-13-2014, 05:46 PM

Alexandra Callaway's shadow falls Giovanni's back, silently she had crept into the room, seeing both Ferrari and Tigris present. She shook her head and began to speak.

"Giovanni, we need to speak."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:53 PM

Swagmire stops dancing behind the deck and steps onto it as he steps towards Callaway, and Tigris.

Well, you two are about the finest pieces of white chocolate in the room. How about we head back to Miranda's office and make an Uh-Oh Oreo. Or you know, we can just do it here while Gio watches.

Swagmire begins dancing again to show off his sick moves for the ladies.
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:54 PM

(02-13-2014, 05:42 PM)Miranda Tigris Said: "No Gio, you didn't," she said with a sigh, scanning the office for the typewriter that had eluded her for the past hour. "The answer was Mr. Green in the Billiards Room with the Revolver. Thanks for playing though!"

She steps hesitantly into the office, in fear that some small animal would come out of the woodwork and attempt to maul her, which seeing as though she was in Gio's office, there was always a possibility of something like that occurring. "Do you at least have a quill and some ink? Allah knows, how are we supposed to do paperwork without outdated forms of writing?"

Oh yeah, I have both those items in my desk. Bottom drawer. No! Top drawer. No! Bottom! Oh fuck it, I don't remember. Try both. One has a quill and ink, and one has a deadly, venomous cobra, so open them quick and try not to allow the cobra to bite you. It's been in there a couple days and it might be starving. So that could either be good, cause it might be weak or bad, cause it's desperate and starving. Oh and mad cause I accidentally left my cell in there and it's been going off repeatedly for ages. For some reason the ring tone was set to a song by Nicki Minaj. Fun fact; did you know, cobras hate Nicki Minaj?
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-13-2014, 05:57 PM

(02-13-2014, 05:53 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Swagmire stops dancing behind the deck and steps onto it as he steps towards Callaway, and Tigris.

Well, you two are about the finest pieces of white chocolate in the room. How about we head back to Miranda's office and make an Uh-Oh Oreo. Or you know, we can just do it here while Gio watches.

Swagmire begins dancing again to show off his sick moves for the ladies.

"A world of no."

She puts her hand up, to act as if she was going to push him away.

"I don't think Miss Tigris would waste her valuable time on you."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 06:02 PM

Swagmire keeps dancing.

Why not let this fine piece of white snow speak for herself. She looks like she could take a ride with the SwagsMaster. You look like you need to ride the SwagTrain, but I'll let you pass this time.

Swaggy dances around Alexandra, his sick moves blind her.
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 06:03 PM

(02-13-2014, 05:46 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: Alexandra Callaway's shadow falls Giovanni's back, silently she had crept into the room, seeing both Ferrari and Tigris present. She shook her head and began to speak.

"Giovanni, we need to speak."

So speak. I'm vaguely listening in a capacity that will ensure I don't remember ninety percent of what you're about to tell me.

Gio blinks.

On a separate note, I think I just gave a hobbit a box full of quaaludes.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-13-2014, 06:14 PM

"Damn Gio.. That sounds like it's gonna suck, for you I mean."

Alexandra shakes her head.

"Well you like to make deals dont you?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 06:17 PM

Frodo popped back in, looked at Swaggy's dancing and shook his head. He glared horribly at Alexandra before speaking.

Gio, why did you hand me a box full of Thin Mints and cheerios? I appreciate it and all, but I was looking to get high, not diabetes.

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 06:20 PM

"Wait a second, who the hell are you?"

She turns to face Swagmire, before ultimately deciding it best to just make her way over to the desk. With a deep breath, she pulls open both drawers at once, being greeted by a very angry cobra and the quill and ink. Only problem; the cobra was in the top drawer and the quill was in the bottom. In the heat of the moment, it never occurred to her to simply close the top drawer so instead she reaches down and pulls the quill and pen out of the bottom drawer. Everything was going so well until Mr. Cobra thought it a good idea to bite her on the forearm.

"Ah, fuck!" she screamed, dropping the bottle of ink to the floor where it shattered into a million or so pieces. She reaches into her back pocket, where the handle of a machete was hidden behind her blouse. Without a second thought, she swings the bladed weapon at the cobra, slicing its head from its body.

"Could someone send a telegram to emergency services?"

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 06:25 PM

SwagMire dances over to Miranda and looks at her forearm.

I'm Captain Save-a-whitey and I'm here to pull the venom from your arm, then put some love in your heart.

He winks and puts his hand around her arm and lowers himself towards where the snake bit.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-13-2014, 06:27 PM

(02-13-2014, 06:20 PM)Miranda Tigris Said: "Wait a second, who the hell are you?"

She turns to face Swagmire, before ultimately deciding it best to just make her way over to the desk. With a deep breath, she pulls open both drawers at once, being greeted by a very angry cobra and the quill and ink. Only problem; the cobra was in the top drawer and the quill was in the bottom. In the heat of the moment, it never occurred to her to simply close the top drawer so instead she reaches down and pulls the quill and pen out of the bottom drawer. Everything was going so well until Mr. Cobra thought it a good idea to bite her on the forearm.

"Ah, fuck!" she screamed, dropping the bottle of ink to the floor where it shattered into a million or so pieces. She reaches into her back pocket, where the handle of a machete was hidden behind her blouse. Without a second thought, she swings the bladed weapon at the cobra, slicing its head from its body.

"Could someone send a telegram to emergency services?"

"Sure thing."

Alexandra pulled out her cellphone and dialed 911.

"Yes, we need an ambulence at the ..."

Alexandra's voice faded out as she called the emergency services. Once she was done she came back into the room.

"They are on their way."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post