Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 04:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time to make an Impact
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-25-2013, 05:02 AM

World-1 International wakes up early in the morning feeling the excitement, be this is the day where opportunity is made and conquered.

There is a knocking on the door. World-1 International walks towards the door and opens the door. He sees Naruki Doi and Masato Yoshino, the legendary team of Speed Muscle, which he teamed with for over the years.

=-Naruki Doi-=
Hey World-1 International

=-Masato Yoshino-=
Hey World-1 International

=-World-1 International-=
Hey guys, whatsup?

=-Naruki Doi-=
We are here to wish you luck in your debut match again KnightMask.

Thanks Doi, and Masato Yoshino, I know that you are going to say the same thing. But listen to me, this is my shot to impress the fans that I have what it takes to be go for a long way through my career in XWF. I have a media interview today guys, so see ya later.

World-1 International walks out of the conversation and out the main entrance door to go to his media interview.

=================================
MEDIA INTERVIEW
=================================

=-Reporter-=
I am here with World-1 International looking to seize the moment in XWF, now World-1 International, how excited are you in your debut match again KnightMask?

Well, this chance of a lifetime is all about going to new heights, I will get my chance at the spotlight against KnightMask, who is also making his debut with the company. I will beat KnightMask, if this match is EPIC, then we will see World-1 International and KnightMask may become the potential of a Tag Team in XWF.

=-Reporter-=
One more question, I have heard rumours about insulting your ring name World-1 International. Where did that name come from?

Now don't get confused about the ring name. Well the rumours are true, I might have the worst ring name in the history of Pro Wrestling, but as one of my friends point out to me, "Don't Judge a Book by its Cover". The name World-1 International comes from a faction that I hold dearly for a long time in Pro Wrestling. World-1 means that I tour all around the world. International means that I am a Canadian, which is the International aspect of the name. I will show to the world that I am not the guys to mess with in the Wrestling ring. IT IS TIME TO MAKE AN IMPACT!!!!!!!

=-Reporter-=
Thanks World-1 International and Good Luck

Thanks for having me.

World-1 International walks out of the media booth to train for the match

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like World1International's post: