Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MCBITCH!
02-13-2014, 12:01 AM
u think beating my like u did at NERO GAMES makes you better than me? Least I didnt wait till the last day to talk about our match. You didnt beat me so I say we have a rematch at WW X! HELL IN A CELL! But its not just HELL IN A CELL. not even that shitty XTREME HELL IN A CELL. this will be a DOOMSDAY HELL IN A CELL! Barbed wire, explosives, fire, glass.. a real CAGE OF DEATH!

so what u say MCBITCH.. you gonna accept or wait until WW X to nut up?

knowing your irish faggot ass you'll wait until the day of WW X to accept.

i await your answer BITCH

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Michael McBride (02-13-2014)
02-13-2014, 01:36 AM
"Just face it, you lost. It's in the record books. I for one am moving forwards. I have other pressing matters to deal with. You were just a speed bump that I had to get over. Now that I am, I do not need to deal with you any longer. We'll have a rematch when I feel it's the right time, as of now. You're not in my plans. I've dealt with you and now I'm moving on. Have a good day lad. You have Theo to worry about, we all know you're going to lose that and then lose your shot at the crown. I'd be more focus on that then me."

XWF Record
12-0-16Pin
Title Belts Owned
Television Title(1x)
X-Treme Title (2x)
Hart Title (1x)
Tag Team Titles(1x)
Kill Count
KandiPWashington
JakeiWakefield
Icen
Drake Knight
Britney Caldwell
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Credit for banner. My boy Gator <3
Pin
02-13-2014, 01:58 AM
Peter, beating people is how we determine who's better than who around here. What other way could we determine that McBride is better than you other than him defeating you in a fair 1 on 1 match?

Not only that, but... Why, Peter?

Why would Michael waste another minute on you when he already beat you and yet you refused to acknowledge the victory?

Better yet, why would YOU waste another minute on McBride when you--of all people-- have a match with the King of the XWF coming up?

Wouldn't a man in your position be like:

"Okay fuck it. I'm beating Theo next week, and then the week after I'm taking his crown, and then at WW X I'm defending it against a top contender. Also i'm a fucking moron and I dong worship the devil."

No, instead you come out and admit that by the time WW X rolls around that you'll have nothing better to do than beg for a rematch in some flaming glass cage. After all, that's what this little challenge of yours is-- begging. And it doesn't matter how many of your hardcore gimmicks you try to stick onto the match, you're still going to lose. More weapons does not equal a better chance at winning, Peter.

You really should have gone with my plan for working against Theo. That was the only chance you ever had at winning the crown. Instead you were a dumbass and accepted a 1 on 1 match that you knew you couldn't win. A match where at the end you're gonna claim Theo never beat you, and then you'll beg for a rematch.

This is why you've been stuck in the same position for three years.

This is why you'll never hold a championship.

This is why you had to hire a professional to remove all of that fat from your body.

This is why, no matter how hard you try to argue against it, your fiance is a man.

Pussy

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
The following 7 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Theo Pryce (02-13-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-13-2014), AlexandraCallaway (02-13-2014), Smoke (02-13-2014), Andrew Morrison (02-13-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-19-2014), John Austin (03-20-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Msdison 2.Faggot's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-13-2014)
02-13-2014, 08:24 AM
Oh, balls. I'll take Gill's challenge. If he'll face me.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
02-13-2014, 08:46 AM
^^ur not worth my time hobbit

mikey YOUR A PUSSY!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-13-2014, 08:48 AM
Thought you'd say that. Hope you get the irony there, pussy. No wonder I fucked you like one.

02-13-2014, 08:49 AM
ill bury u again so ur on hobbit!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-13-2014, 08:59 AM
"Don't book yourself too far in advance Peter, don't forget the stipulations to our match, should I bet you."

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
02-13-2014, 09:02 AM
lame stips if u ask me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-13-2014, 09:06 AM
"Well then it's a good thing no one asked you. Though just so we are clear, you did accept them. Lame or not. Of course if you want to change them I am certainly open to discussion but as of right now they will remain as is. And hey, I even did you a favor by having the Company at ring side so that no one can spoil your chance at greatness. I did that for you Peter. Show some respect."

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Archie Lawson (02-13-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
02-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Hah.. y'know it's funny hearing you speak, Theo. For a second there I thought I was hearing John Madison telling one of the people he enjoyed fucking with that he was doing it for their sake. First you're trying to steal the accent I had before I started to go bald and now you're biting Madison's psychology.

Turning toward the camera and cocking his head.

I wouldn't be surprised if next I walk in and find Theo layin' with another man -- the homosexuality runnin' rampant around these parts is the only thing he hasn't picked up on and stolen for his own personal use yet.

Give it time.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Theo Pryce (02-13-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-13-2014)
02-13-2014, 09:34 AM
"Accent is the same as it's always been Sid, sounds like your hearing is going along with that hair of yours. You know what I could do though? I could just change my look every few weeks like you do, that seems like something I can add to my supposed repertoire of stolen tricks? Or would you rather I leave that one all to you? You know, because you are the first person to ever do that. As for layin with men, sorry Sid, but that's not really my thing. Feel free to go and make a pass at Frodo though. I hear he's recently single."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
02-13-2014, 10:16 AM
I think you're mistaking what good ol' mother nature has done to me with something I supposedly chose to change about myself. Not all of us care to spend money on keeping up our appearance, son -- you're the one who worries about appearance and I'm guessing has spent billions of dollars on plastic surgery. Stand in the same room with me and try to tell me anything different and watch how many people bust a gut in laughter. What you see when you look at me is all natural.

I may not be as young and handsome as you probably thought I looked in my curly blonde years (and I'm deeply sorry for that) but now I'm a naturally balding brunette with saggier breasts and a saved soul -- I guess it's no wonder you'd target my deteriorating looks, because when it's you coming at me, what else could you possibly grasp at?

Thanks my good fellow; thanks for reminding me how many of you judge a person by physical appearance. It's one of those depressing reassurances that tell me I'm where I'm needed most.

Sid hangs his head, depressed. Is that a tear running down his cheek, about to meet with his smile? How is a depressed man smiling?

SiD    Fede
The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Theo Pryce (02-13-2014)
02-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Sorry, I'm either calling a little Persian girl, or a one armed alien, or the alien's daughter. Hmmmm.

02-13-2014, 10:26 AM
"Well Sid I can honestly say that I haven't spent a dime on my any form of plastic surgery, I'm still a relatively young man so my looks haven't betrayed me yet. But that's not to say that someday, down the road I might not explore that avenue. You are right though, people are obsessed with looks and I am no different there."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-13-2014, 10:40 AM
no u were just born a douchebag ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-13-2014, 01:58 PM
(02-13-2014 08:46 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  ^^ur not worth my time hobbit

mikey YOUR A PUSSY!

"Just like you're not worth my time Peter. Like I said, I'm moving on. I have other things in mind, but don't give up hope. We will fight again someday. Like I said, I have more pressing matters to deal with. As do you, Your mind should be on your match with Theo. I should be in the back of your head. If you don't focus on the match with Theo. You're doomed to lose."

XWF Record
12-0-16Pin
Title Belts Owned
Television Title(1x)
X-Treme Title (2x)
Hart Title (1x)
Tag Team Titles(1x)
Kill Count
KandiPWashington
JakeiWakefield
Icen
Drake Knight
Britney Caldwell
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Credit for banner. My boy Gator <3
Pin
02-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Speaking of losing, are you prepared to lose to me, Mikey?

02-13-2014, 08:45 PM
oh mikey we will dance again.. real soon.. watch your back ;) and dont worry about me losing focus on my match with theo.. im fully focused on getting my shot at his crown.. u should focus on staying alive ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Come on, Pete; thought we already talked about this. Listen to me when I say this--

You are concerning yourself too much with those who are beneath you!

Did you fucking hear me yet, asshole? Yeah, you Peter. I already told you all you need to do is follow my directions for modifying a metal bat into a bludgeoning object and crack McBride when he shows up to events. Normally this'll only be needed one time but with somebody as stubborn as McBride I'm guessing you might need to crack him upside the head at a few shows before he stays down. Eventually he'll just die from the repeated head trauma or he'll finally grow a set of fucking balls and accept your challenge. He can't duck you forever, Peter; not if you don't let him!

But also remember to make it just another thoughtless task; kinda like brushing your teeth or wiping your ass after you take a shit? Don't concern yourself with McBride during times you should be focusing on other things such as the local Coupon Cutter's King, Theo Pryce! Just pour the damn cement into a bat, let that shit dry, and crack McBride when you see him -- then forget you did it five seconds later and continue about your business.

Remember, dealing with men like McBride is akin to wiping your ass after you shit. You do not waste time thinking about it before you do it, right? You don't talk about it to other people either, right? You just do it when the time comes because that's all it is.. shit. If you can make McBride your personal ass wipe, you'll suddenly be his priority and it'll be him begging you for the rematch with almost no effort from yourself to make it happen. See how that works, Pete? It'll pretty much run on autopilot once you start viewing McBride as your personal piece of shit that needs to be wiped every single time you see him backstage at a show.

Stop letting these faggots get up in ya, boy! These bums couldn't clasp Mama Feder's bra let along lace up a pair of wrestling boots -- start walking all over them.

SiD    Fede
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-14-2014)
02-14-2014, 02:06 PM
...Sid Feder smokes a lot of crack, that's my only explanation.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
02-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Saggy titted ho who can't get it up, and by "it" I mean winning record --

A pause. A roll of the eyes as if to almost walk away but then decides that it might be worth finishing the thought.

Ya know I almost included ya in a crack I made earlier today against some people. I was talking some shit about how some loser doesn't have a set of nuts -- I forget who -- but the point is that I started naming people who have a bigger set of nuts than said dude. I named John Black, Barney Green and then I was almost going to say your name just to insult you and call you a man, but guess what? You fell short of mattering enough for me to name, so I had to take a shot at Alleyway Callaway instead.

That's right, you manly looking beast -- even when I'm trying to think of which whore I can insult by insinuating that she has fucking nuts, I still can't justify you being the top name. What a loser.

SiD    Fede
The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (02-14-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-14-2014)
02-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Feder, don't you little kids to rape then sell drugs to? Maybe a bath for Eli's sack? Innit your job to get his sack nice and sparkly before he dips it into your asshole?

02-14-2014, 02:50 PM
A sexual innuendo? Ah, of course.

Ya know that pseudohomosexual talk doesn't phase me, boy. Maybe you didn't understand that when I said it a few minutes ago. I guess you're welcome to continue it though if it makes you feel like you mattered because you were able to make a sexual joke about Sid Feder. I guess, in all honesty, not a lot of people have the courage to even try that so look what I've got right here for ya--

The softest clapping of Sid's hands together for Frodo's giant sized courage budding from within that otherwise teeny, tiny, midget sized blotch on the XWF roster.

A few seconds pass.

Sid starts looking around him, confused. It's like he already forgot who he was even talking about.

Sid hobbles away like a penguin.

SiD    Fede
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (02-14-2014)
02-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Ooh! I'm a whore? Ooh! I'm unimportant?... You don't think I haven't heard this shit before, old man? Shove your opinions back into your ass where they clearly came from. You think I look like a man? Joke's on you and your boyfriend Gilly. He's always talking about how he doesn't like men, but he's hit on me on more than one occasion. As for you, Mr Feder... I better not say this too loudly, as Scorpio could really be hiding anywhere... But you spent a long time being proud of the fact that you did some stupid shit like throw Shana off a boat. Well currently, Shana's my best friend (though I don't fucking know why)... Congratulations. She's always that drunk and high that you can flick her in the forehead and she falls over. But you seem to think that was a great early career accolade. It isn't. It really isn't.

02-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Scorpio emerges from the shadows.

Somebody say Scorpio? Better yet somebody say Shana?

Eyes dart back and forth.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces
The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Ann Thraxx (02-14-2014)
02-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Sid takes a breath and steps back with his hand over his chest. He's clearly taken aback by this!

(02-14-2014 02:59 PM)Ann Thraxx Said:  Ooh! I'm a whore? Ooh! I'm unimportant?... You don't think I haven't heard this shit before, old man?

My goodness, bro, I do think you've heard all those things before. I apologize if you misconstrued my comments as me claiming to be the originator of those words. You may need to get those ears checked, whore.

Replay: Shove your opinions back into your ass where they clearly came from.

Any opinion of mine in regards to you was definitely shot out of my ass. In fact, this voice you hear right now is coming from my flapping ass crack because my face was too busy looking at something that was attractive -- like a squirrel nibbling a nut.

Replay:You think I look like a man?

More like a beast, which in turn would degrade to a man before a woman I guess? Get your shit together, beast. You do have some manly features but overall it would be too complimentary to call you a man.

Replay:Joke's on you and your boyfriend Gilly. He's always talking about how he doesn't like men, but he's hit on me on more than one occasion.

I can't speak on the boy's misjudgements and improper vision, but I can assure you that he is not my boyfriend. You could think he is though, if it makes ya hot at night. Oh that smile -- oh that wink!

Replay: As for you, Mr Feder... I better not say this too loudly, as Scorpio could really be hiding anywhere... But you spent a long time being proud of the fact that you did some stupid shit like throw Shana off a boat. Well currently, Shana's my best friend (though I don't fucking know why)... Congratulations. She's always that drunk and high that you can flick her in the forehead and she falls over. But you seem to think that was a great early career accolade. It isn't. It really isn't.[/I][/red]

Frodo, we've been over this already -- stop talking about things that don't apply to the Sid Feder of today. Can't you see I'm clearly a new man? When have you seen the me of today brag about Shana? Though if the "past me" did toss her off of a boat, I guess it's worth laughing about more than just once, right? Maybe that's what was happening there? There is a difference between laughing about a joke and being proud of an act. Which one do you think more people see this "Shana" as? Hmmmmmmmm?

Maybe you should figure out who you're even talking to, Frodo, before you come opening that shirt of yours again and flashing me. Oh wait you're Ann Thraxx? Not Frodo? I need a nap. This is getting confusing with all these tiny trolls and hideous beasts thinking they can pick on a man with a bum leg.

Sid hobbles away holding his hands out to the sky, looking like he's pretty much asking "what the fuck's going on?"

SiD    Fede
The following 3 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Ann Thraxx (02-14-2014), John Msdison 2.Faggot (02-14-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-14-2014)
02-14-2014, 03:16 PM
(02-14-2014 03:13 PM)Scorpio Said:  Scorpio emerges from the shadows.

Somebody say Scorpio? Better yet somebody say Shana?

Eyes dart back and forth.

No... FUCK NO!

02-14-2014, 03:18 PM
(02-14-2014 02:50 PM)Sid Feder Said:  A sexual innuendo? Ah, of course.

Ya know that pseudohomosexual talk doesn't phase me, boy. Maybe you didn't understand that when I said it a few minutes ago. I guess you're welcome to continue it though if it makes you feel like you mattered because you were able to make a sexual joke about Sid Feder. I guess, in all honesty, not a lot of people have the courage to even try that so look what I've got right here for ya--

The softest clapping of Sid's hands together for Frodo's giant sized courage budding from within that otherwise teeny, tiny, midget sized blotch on the XWF roster.

A few seconds pass.

Sid starts looking around him, confused. It's like he already forgot who he was even talking about.

Sid hobbles away like a penguin.

Wasn't an innuendo, said it plain as day. But I guess I have to get simpler for you. You rape little kids. And I believe you take Eli's dick in your ass. The way Gilmour took mine. You're a faggot in disguise. Go back to selling pot to your rape victims, old man.

02-14-2014, 03:30 PM
Look, man, if you're trying to hint at something just come out and say it already. Stop hiding behind your shitty riddles and moonwalk talk, which I bet you don't even comprehend the meaning of despite mastering in it.

What the fuck are you trying to say? Are you calling me a faggot?

SiD    Fede
02-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Wow, you are either dense or just plain retarded. I've said it plainly. You are a child rapist. And you also have sex with men. You take it in the butt. Homo.

02-14-2014, 03:54 PM
I'm not seeing it. I'm just not seeing it, friend.

I mean I get what a child rapist does but I guess I'm not aware of how you think I'm supposed to take that? I'm supposed to be offended? Cry maybe? Whine and moan like it hurts me? Defend myself? Get happy? Angry? Maybe you hope it makes me hard?

I guess ya just don't get what I'm saying to you when I tell you I don't know how to play the role of somebody who you have the capability of offending or affecting by including them in your overly gay fantasies. Or do you literally believe that Eli and I have sexual relations, boy? Are ya tellin' jokes or being for real, son? I just can't tell! And I don't know which would be worse for you!

Sid's starting to get antsy, looking back and forth and expecting another random monster to verbally attack him at any moment. He puts up his fists and just starts circling slowly, ready for anything.

Enough with all the talk -- If I'm gettin' raped tonight, I'm putting some holes in somebody else before I'm taken down. Let's do this!

Sid spins to look behind him and he throws a jab at the air.

Who's that behind that dumpster over there? That you, Frodo? Ann? Pee Wee Herman? I'm ready for you all! You guys are looking to get buried verbally but I'm looking to physically abuse somebody tonight, and I guess if you consider the way I've already been raping Frodo all day long, I am a child rapist so y'all better look out!

SiD    Fede
02-14-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm not just talking boy. I'll fight you. We'll it at the PPV, bitch. We'll use a mixture of Gilmour's idea, and Morrisson's. You accept it, bitch?

02-14-2014, 04:14 PM
I must not be familiar with whatever ideas you're talking about using, but it doesn't surprise me that you're asking me to partake in stealing another person's ideas. I mean, you are just some gay dude who is physically small in every aspect and can't beat people like Peter Gilmour, so why should I expect you to come up with an interesting idea of your own for our match?

I'd fight ya any day of the week -- if you can come up with something interesting from that little tiny brain of yours. Go on, kiddo, give it a try.

Sid smiles softly and gently pushes his hands forward as if he was letting his child finally soar ahead on his bicycle for the first time.

Don't fall now, ya hear?

SiD    Fede
02-14-2014, 04:19 PM
I pioneered the XTreme Hell in a Cell Match. And I'm going to be mixing it up a bit. This time what we'll do is be locked in a cage, a flaming cage, with barbed wire on the ropes, explosions going off along side the cage every few minutes, and the cage will be filled with weapons soaked in gasoline. Winner gets to leave. Loser is put in a coffin and set on fire. What do you say, big poppa?

02-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Isn't that the match my uncle Jimmy made up about fifteen years ago? It sounds like a match Peter Gilmour would want to be a part of so why don't we invite him into it too? The fall can be decided by who gets pinned by Peter Gilmour. He can be one of the weapons and then you can say you laid down for him twice when Sid Feder didn't find you important enough to pin you himself.

If you can convince somebody to book that match, I'd show up for it. I don't even care what stipulations you agree to. Keep Gilmour out of it if you're scared of him being involved; I'll be there either way. I wouldn't disrespect ya by just ignoring you after you put all this effort into getting me in a match to move yourself closer to the main event of the pay per view. This is the only way you'd have a shot in appearing in the second half of the show! It's actually a somewhat decent strategy, son, so bravo.

SiD    Fede
02-14-2014, 04:48 PM
It'll get booked. And I'll even have Gilmour in there. And trust me, even my first match here wasn't low end. I'm almost always higher mid card, not quite ME yet, but then I've only been here for two months.

02-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Put yourself in a room with a guy who just had to say what you said and then tell me how impressive that guy sounds.

Yeah, nice choice addressing the card status there. Come on, man, I'm almost feelin' bad for ya already and we aren't even staring at each other from across a ring yet. If I didn't have access to your performances before today I'd say you were faking me out and giving me a false confidence but damn -- and I do mean damn -- you're one hundred percent legitimate with this mid card shit through and through.

That quick shake of the head with bulged eyes, like bewilderment setting in after having a discussion with an insect and remembering insects can't talk.

SiD    Fede
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-14-2014)
02-14-2014, 09:20 PM
sid, frodo doesnt want anymore of me. i already humiliated him enough

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-14-2014, 09:36 PM
I accepted and he tries to back out. Gilmour special.

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)