Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twerking... Bad or Nah?
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-12-2014, 05:17 PM

Ok xwf fam I was reading an article in my High School newspaper about the "evils" of twerking. I wanted to present this to you to se if you have a problem with twerking and if you think it's a thing children should be doing etc. I personally don't have problem with it. You won't see me doing any of the twerking, but I won't objec to getting twerked on. But yea... speak people....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-12-2014, 06:39 PM

Twerking has been going on forever and a day. It can be either good or terrible. Miley, terrible, but I bet Ciara can twerk like a champ. Not because she's black, she's just a better dancer. Is it something kids should be doing? How young are we talking? Morbid/Jake's sister dated a dude who has 13 year old daughter. She's still like family to me, and I love her dearly. But if I caught her twerking I'd break her face. If she was 16-17 doing it I'd be angry because she's still my little niece, but better than a 13 year old. Some dudes can twerk hella good as well. You need a wagon to twerk, though. Seriously. No one wants some flat assed sack of potatoes twerking on them.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

02-12-2014, 06:40 PM

[Image: funny-twerk-spongebob-squidward.gif]

This how i feel about when i see girls twerking... I just look into space when I see em shake it...Booty or no booty.

[Image: twerk-fail.gif]

^^THIS kind of twerking is what i like...hell Morbid Angel would be in heaven watching this lady on fire..

Personally, if I go to my prom and see white, black, hispanic, etc girls twerking to some "No Hands" or something to that nature, then I wont have a problem BUT if the girl thinks she can twerk her ass sweat all over me.. then I WILL have a problem.
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-12-2014, 06:41 PM

(02-12-2014, 06:39 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: No one wants some flat assed sack of potatoes twerking on them.

Shane would disagree.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-12-2014, 06:42 PM

I'm going with Adam Buckley on this:

"Buckley does not condone 'twerking'.

That being said, he's not a robot, and some ladies look pretty fucking good doing it..."
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-12-2014, 07:25 PM

Tommy, he's seen that video. He showed me. You know that was a Jimmy Fallon skit, yeah?

Also, Diaz is right. Some people look awesome doing it. With her ass I would pay lots of money to see Jenette McCurdy twerk. Hayley Williams falls into the flat potato sack category. Sorry Diaz.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (02-12-2014)