Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hash it out (Zak)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-12-2014, 11:02 AM

So, I admit it. I fucked Jimmy Durance in London on the first. I also punch a transsexual, one I have jerked off to. So that happened. I'm sorry, and I'm sorry I didn't bring you with me. I love you.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-12-2014, 12:15 PM

I stared at him from my spot at the picnic table, a book lying open in front of me.

I wouldn't have wanted to have any sort of threesum. You had told me before I was the only one you wanted then you fuck the former personal aid to a man whom my two nephews have business. Forgive me for believing that this will no longer work. You enjoyed the freedom and I am not the kind of man to force someone away from their freedom...and clearly not a man for someone to be tied down too. Considering my three ex lovers...it's a shock I kept them around for that long.

I looked back down at my book and turned the page, little weird to see a vampire reading Dracula but...Bram Stoker did an incredible job.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-12-2014, 12:31 PM

Tears started forming Frodo's eyes.

What are you saying? I don't want a threesome. I want just us. And yeah, I messed up in London. I fucked it up bad with my ex as well. I have problems being monogamous, but I will never stray from you again. I love you way too much. Zak, you mean more to me than Joseph Gordon. What can I do to prove it to you?

Frodo dropped to his knees and scooted to Zak beggin him. Full blown crying at this point.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-12-2014, 12:49 PM

Stop crying. You are a full grown man. Get up.

Frodo got to his feet and looked like he was a scolded child. His sniffing forced me to look up from my book.

I was rarely faithful in my relationships so I understand that but...I made it a point to go back to my lover before the sun was up. As long as you are home before dawn...and you don't knock up some bitch, I won't care what you do...

Frodo went to hug me but my hand against his chest forced him to stop. I looked back at my book and dropped my hand.

As long as you understand that every time you sleep with another person, I will do the same. As of now, I can sleep with one person with no reaction from you.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-12-2014, 01:04 PM

As long as it's not Nova, I'm ok with it. But also, no kissing on the mouth, ok? I promise to never hide it from you if I ever stray.

Frodo wiped his eyes and went in to kiss Zak.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-12-2014, 01:12 PM

I leaned over and he kissed my cheek, his face falling slightly but it didn't phase me. Nothing really did but if he knew what I had been doing to pass the time, he would run...and run far.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-12-2014, 07:20 PM

Changed my mind. You are exactly as Nova described. I'm not fucking with this anymore. You're cold, you've got some trumped up self worth, and you're not as pretty as you were. Or as Nova is. I wondered why none of your exes had many nice things to say about you, but now I know.

Frodo got up and walked away.

Hate Post Like Post