Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 02:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In Memoriam
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-27-2013, 07:47 PM

I said goodbye to her tonight. I gave her that final kiss goodbye and I lost it.

Strangers I'd never met made a showing. Her spirit, her laughter, her life lives on in all of us that had the honor to know her... She was a special woman. A lot of people are special... She was above them... I'm not saying that because I'm her grandson, I say it because she was truly a special person. A cut above the rest.

My cousins were very active in high school sports... Through the years, she became "Mom-mom" to hundreds of high school kids... Many of them passed through tonight, she would have been touched to know so many cared.

Just a warning, I may ramble again.

She leaves behind a legacy. A legacy of love passed on to her children, who in turned passed it on to their children, who then passed it on to THEIR children... My heart breaks for those yet to be birthed, as they will never have the honor to meet the woman that started it all... That's up to us.... To carry on her legacy the best we can...

One of her favorite sayings was 'The family that plays together, stays together,'

Once the majority of the grief passes, I want to make a proposition to my family... Every year from now on, to remember what Mom-mom started... and to celebrate her birthday... hold a family reunion on her property on her birthday...

For someone who cherished her family the way she did, I think it'd be something that would make her proud. All of those she loved so dearly, coming together to remember her, and celebrate her life...

I so wish that all of you here would have had the opportunity to meet her. She was truly unique and everyone who ever met her loved her. She had that kind of bubbling personality.

I love her so much. I'll miss her beyond words. No family holiday will be the same without her.

I fear the reality of it still has yet to hit me...

I did give her that final kiss of the forehead... She would have appreciated that...

I'mma shut up now... If I dont I might start NOT making sense
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
KnightMask (02-27-2013)

Messages In This Thread
In Memoriam - by Sebastian Duke - 02-24-2013, 10:43 PM
In Memoriam - by Crimson Cobra - 02-24-2013, 11:04 PM
In Memoriam - by Carver's Sheath - 02-25-2013, 03:52 AM
In Memoriam - by KnightMask - 02-25-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: In Memoriam - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-26-2013, 04:58 AM
In Memoriam - by C Y R E N - 02-27-2013, 01:15 PM
In Memoriam - by Sebastian Duke - 02-27-2013, 07:47 PM