Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A warning to Caliban
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-11-2014, 01:07 AM

After being out for some time, Alexandra had been catching up on the latest XWF gossip, when Caliban's latest promo was shown. She shook her head and decided now was as good a time as any.

"It seems that you don't know when to shut your mouth Cali."

Alexandra smirked, this was the first people were getting to see of her, since her change. It looked as if she was full of the fire she once had.

"Then again, you never could shut your mouth. Keep running that pissbucket you call a mouth and I'll show you what I do to little bitches that can't keep my last name out of their mouths. Do you really want to reopen old wounds? If you want to go there we can. Seeing as how I'm all cleared to wrestle again."

Alexandra paused for a few moments, lowering her head. She lifted her head, eyes closed and slowly opened them.

"You seem to forget, I could beat you just... like... that."

[Image: tumblr_mpm8muDOki1sz5xpco4_250.gif]

As she spoke the last word, she snapped her fingers.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-11-2014), Ann Thraxx (02-11-2014), Scorpio (02-11-2014), Tera Vincent (02-12-2014)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-11-2014, 01:42 AM

Glitter Girl and Midget Man, The Wonder-Stupid Team beat him too. I wanna see what the kiddo looks like on fire... Is that bad? Fuck it, I don't care if that's bad.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-11-2014, 07:02 AM

I think you are too quick to anger to be honest, see if you had taken half a second to read what I actually said instead of seeing me mention something along the lines of you and fly off on one. I was simply using your existence here to put down a little girl trying way too damn hard to be something SHE is not. If you wanna take issue with that just like everything else I say wait till you have your baby and then come back and for once good fucking god do it in the ring, hell look at all the people who have beat me it can't be that hard. But yet still after all this time I never got that beating you have been threatening me with since the first day we met. Callaway warn me all you want but I have no reason to be afraid of you or your little fan girls, book me against one of you who like to talk so much and find out what its like to try and practice what you preach at me every fucking time your name shows up. Until then as far as I see it I have been asking for this fight you are the one doing all the talking and none of the walking

Hate that, I'm beggin yah

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-11-2014, 07:38 AM

Jordan, she's not pregs. It was all a rouse because she was afraid of Duke's monster dick going back up her ass again, or something. She's good to go, just don't look her in the eyes or you might lose your erection.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-11-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-11-2014, 07:44 AM

(Ooc: perhaps if you paid more attention you'd know. http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=10190 )

"You clearly dont pay attention to anything. Griffin and I anounced over a week ago that it was all a farce. I'm not pregnant you idiot. So if I wanted to, and I do, I could challenge you right now."

Alexandra chuckled.

"You're on. How about the next Madness?" Sound good to you Calitwat?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-11-2014), John Austin (02-11-2014), Kimmy-K (02-11-2014)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-11-2014, 05:24 PM

OOC: If you read things properly I wouldn't of made that mistake in the first place and why would I keep up with YOUR storyline. You turned a compliment into an argument here not me

It's about fucking time it only took you 2 bouts of bullshit over 9 months to actually do what you have been talking at me about, Ill see you in the ring, watch what I do to your copy cat on saturday first though

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Super Mutant Dogerlord Offline
Very Active, Such XWF, Wow

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-11-2014, 05:32 PM

MUCH RAH! I'LL MANY STOMP BOTH YOU VERY MUCH! VERY, VERY VERY VERY MUCH PAIN TO YOU ALL! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Super Mutant Dogerlord's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-11-2014), Tommy Wish (02-11-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2014, 05:38 PM

[Image: Darth-Vader-icon_zpse13caa98.png]

Let's settle this issue in the ring, ladies.

Monday Madness is the place.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
CharlotteDyson (02-11-2014), Kimmy-K (02-11-2014)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-11-2014, 06:23 PM

So we're about to watch Ally Cally stretch Jordi Cali's neck like laffy Taffy. Say that five times fast...

Oh, and I think this is the part where one of the guys screams "Girlfight"

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post