Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2014, 10:05 AM

"Oh, Andrew.. let's look what some words you said and see who the preacher of 'bullshit' is, shall we?

After you rambled about me bein' a false champion.. your response is:

""When I mentioned a false champion I was speaking of Morbid as I have been for quite a time now. Perhaps you are the blind one, Elijah."

Yet, here is what ya actually said:

"Corrupt and twisted because of false champions of "the light" such as yourself,".

I see why you are confused. You are not even sure yourself what you're speakin'. Let's continue...

You then said:

"...Until then, we are through here."

Yet oddly, here you continue to ramble nonsense. Are you through or not through? I smell a liar.

Once again, you said "Why, weren't we all made from the same dust, as YOU so "preach"? Or is that, as I have stated, a bunch of bullshit. "

We were made from the same dust. It's not just a message I preach, but a world we all observe. Like I said.. you can not accept the truth I speak but it doesn't make it not true. Just because ya call my preachin' bullshit doesn't mean it's that.

I think if we were to look at what we each have spoken, I would say you're confused.. a liar.. and can't stick to a common thread of truth.

Lazarus is right... I never spoke to him regarding you. Whatever you read in the comic books or tales doesn't mean it's fact around here, man. You should stop makin' up things.. it's makin' ya look foolish, but we all knew you were.

Now that I've exposed your hollow words multiple times... good luck with your... blind world.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-14-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post!
Andrew Morrison (02-14-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 02-14-2014, 10:05 AM