Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 01:41 PM

"Since I've won back this Ark title again.. I've decided once again to be the nice man and hand it to a real champion... Morbid Angel!

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-10-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-10-2014, 01:43 PM

a fine choice

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-10-2014, 03:06 PM

And his first order of business?

Proving himself as a champion as him kicking out against me. You can try to deny my presence, Mr. James, but you can't deny my will to keep trying.

My stubbornness, if you feel so inclined.

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-10-2014, 03:09 PM

"Going to be a shame when your false champion loses to my good friend, Michael Kelly in Auschwitz in a couple of weeks. Blinded by your own ego and your own ignorance as usual, Eli. Morbid may be a hell of a talent but a champion he is not and I look forward to seeing Michael make Morbid and now in turn, you, look like a fool."

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-10-2014, 03:40 PM

Considering I've held that title twice I'll guess I'm qualified to know its value, and let me say this Morrison. Michael Kelly is a pussy . And I know pussy fags. Michael Kelly is a disgrace to the U.S. Military, and him even claiming to be Delta Force is shit. He should swallow his tags and hang himself.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-10-2014, 03:50 PM

Aww...for a second there I thought you said I looked like a foot...I was like How in the fucking hell do I look like a foot?!?...Now I just realized that you are afraid I will kill the little coward! COWARD! He is worse than a Steve Davids!

Anyway…Andrew…why don’t we have a match as well…since you seem to have a lot to say about nothing to do with you…maybe that way Michael Kelly can come fight for you like you are for him. Just saying

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

02-10-2014, 04:00 PM

"Michael is more than capable of fighting his own battles, and Im sure he will take his time to address the dumbass who tends to stick his nose where it doesn't belong. As far as we go Morbid, let us wait until after our scheduled engagements, and perhaps once Michael is done with you, I shall savor the remains."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-10-2014, 04:05 PM

Morrison, you're talking about me, but you're the one who ran your mouth about your little friend first. You came in here talking stupid shit about some wannabe tough guy who's too pussy to actually speak for himself. Too busy sucking Old Abe's dick. And if he doesn't know who Old Abe is he is a liar about his time with the D-boys. Just like you lie about being a man.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-10-2014, 04:06 PM

That is very cute…more disconcerting than anything.
This soldier boy has nothing on me…He is unable to defeat me and I tell you this…He is going to the slaughter! Perhaps you can eat his fucking ass after I rip him apart? Seems to be your cup of tea.

Andrew…I will take you on anywhere and any time…I’ll even let you name the stipulations. I’ll even do it with one hand tied behind my back…that’s how confident I can destroy you.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-10-2014, 04:13 PM

(02-10-2014, 03:40 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Considering I've held that title twice I'll guess I'm qualified to know its value, and let me say this Morrison. Michael Kelly is a pussy . And I know pussy fags. Michael Kelly is a disgrace to the U.S. Military, and him even claiming to be Delta Force is shit. He should swallow his tags and hang himself.

"As usual, I see that you enjoy sticking your little nose into business it doesn't belong. Andrew, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but it is a vote I do not need. I know what I can do, and I know who I am, and I know what I've done."

"Frodo, if you are looking for the definition of a pussy , I suggest you look in the mirror. I am not the one who goes around crying for vampire dick. I stand up for what I feel is right. And if that makes me a disgrace to my former profession, then please tell me what you are disgracing. Oh, that's right, your disgracing manhood in general. And by the way, I'd love to see your proof on me not being a member of Delta Force. I have documentation and badges that say otherwise, bitch. So nice try trying ONCE AGAIN to discredit me. You really do act like you look. Like a immature, idiotic, misinformed, and misguided piece of shit. I would rather watch you hang yourself, but I don't think they make trees small enough to throw a rope over for you, so perhaps when I am done with Angel, I can shut your fucking mouth for good."

"Morbid, I love how you can sit here and call me a coward, why, if I was a coward, why I welcome the opportunity to step in the ring and face you like a man? Unlike our "friend" Frodo here, I don't make excuses and run for weeks. I told you where you can find me the 22nd. In Auschwitz. One on one. And as my good friend Andrew stated, let's see who looks like the champion and who looks like the coward come that day. Until then, all I have to say is watch your back, motherfucker. Oh, and that goes for you too, Smackins. And no, I don't mean watch your ass or any other homosexual joke you may pull out, why, with all the assraping jokes and such everyone throws out. I'm sure your ass is occupied enough. Apologies to the "owner" for stirring up a ruckus, but what can I say? You fuck with the bull, your going to get the horn. And I will stomp you both out soon enough."

W-L Record: 1-0 (singles and tag) 0-0 (special matches)
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 04:18 PM

Well I imagine this Morbid Angel fellow will make a mighty fine champion if I do say so myself. Good choice, Eli -- look how much attention this has already drawn.

A pull of that freshly sharpened blade up along the wooden piece -- one step closer to completion.

That smile; oh.. that smile--

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

02-10-2014, 04:20 PM

(02-10-2014, 04:05 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Morrison, you're talking about me, but you're the one who ran your mouth about your little friend first. You came in here talking stupid shit about some wannabe tough guy who's too pussy to actually speak for himself. Too busy sucking Old Abe's dick. And if he doesn't know who Old Abe is he is a liar about his time with the D-boys. Just like you lie about being a man.

"Why, I was only sending a message to my good "friend" Eli that his trust in Morbid is mistaken! And I seem to see you run your mouth about a lot of things that you have no business being in and you seem to try to speak for Michael all the time when you accuse him of not being a former Delta Force member, so if you wish to continue making yourself look like the biggest hypocrite in the XWF, have at it. And it seems to me that Michael is capable of tearing you apart verbally no matter what I say. My business is done here with you."

"Morbid, I will gladly name the time and place, and as far as the stipulations go, I will let the world know soon enough what I intend to do. How about at our next Pay-Per-View? World War Xtreme? I will gladly do battle with you then. Until then, you have enough to worry about, I assure you."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-10-2014, 04:27 PM

(02-10-2014, 04:13 PM)Michael Kelly Said:
(02-10-2014, 03:40 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Considering I've held that title twice I'll guess I'm qualified to know its value, and let me say this Morrison. Michael Kelly is a pussy . And I know pussy fags. Michael Kelly is a disgrace to the U.S. Military, and him even claiming to be Delta Force is shit. He should swallow his tags and hang himself.

"As usual, I see that you enjoy sticking your little nose into business it doesn't belong. Andrew, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but it is a vote I do not need. I know what I can do, and I know who I am, and I know what I've done."

"Frodo, if you are looking for the definition of a pussy , I suggest you look in the mirror. I am not the one who goes around crying for vampire dick. I stand up for what I feel is right. And if that makes me a disgrace to my former profession, then please tell me what you are disgracing. Oh, that's right, your disgracing manhood in general. And by the way, I'd love to see your proof on me not being a member of Delta Force. I have documentation and badges that say otherwise, bitch. So nice try trying ONCE AGAIN to discredit me. You really do act like you look. Like a immature, idiotic, misinformed, and misguided piece of shit. I would rather watch you hang yourself, but I don't think they make trees small enough to throw a rope over for you, so perhaps when I am done with Angel, I can shut your fucking mouth for good."

"Morbid, I love how you can sit here and call me a coward, why, if I was a coward, why I welcome the opportunity to step in the ring and face you like a man? Unlike our "friend" Frodo here, I don't make excuses and run for weeks. I told you where you can find me the 22nd. In Auschwitz. One on one. And as my good friend Andrew stated, let's see who looks like the champion and who looks like the coward come that day. Until then, all I have to say is watch your back, motherfucker. Oh, and that goes for you too, Smackins. And no, I don't mean watch your ass or any other homosexual joke you may pull out, why, with all the assraping jokes and such everyone throws out. I'm sure your ass is occupied enough. Apologies to the "owner" for stirring up a ruckus, but what can I say? You fuck with the bull, your going to get the horn. And I will stomp you both out soon enough."

These two are to stupid see the irony in their statements. First of all, I'm not running. I told you I was already booked in a match for Autswitz. That's not running. It's keeping to promises I made prior to your existence. Second of all, I told you since I was booked the day you wanted to fight, we'd throw down the next available date, which is that Monday. Third of all, your dumbass friend came in trying to fight your battles for you before Morbid or I showed up. Now, stop being . Seriously. You're too stupid to have been delta force. What color beret you wear in the army?

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 04:28 PM

Andrew, did anybody ever tell you

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-10-2014, 04:34 PM

(02-10-2014, 04:05 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Morrison, you're talking about me, but you're the one who ran your mouth about your little friend first. You came in here talking stupid shit about some wannabe tough guy who's too pussy to actually speak for himself. Too busy sucking Old Abe's dick. And if he doesn't know who Old Abe is he is a liar about his time with the D-boys. Just like you lie about being a man.

" little friend? Funny coming from one of the biggest fags in this business. Oh, and which Old Abe are we talking about? The female bald eagle, that was the mascot of the 8th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment in the Civil War and is now the insignia of the 101st Airborne Division? Or Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, who signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863 which helped to outlaw slavery and helped end the war that divided the country. Nice try, asswipe. As I said before, keep making yourself make like the loser you are. And picking even more fights and more business that you shouldn't even be sticking your nose into?" And as Andrew stated, he came in here simply to tell Eli that he has placed in trust in the wrong man as Morbid will be losing to me. His conversation was with Eli, not you, so once again. Insert foot into mouth, asswipe."

"As far as already being "booked" for Auschwitz, last I checked, the Nazi has yet to book anything, all we are going on is hearsay, so what is stopping you from requesting making the affair a triple threat or even a fatal-four-way including McBride? You want to duck an asswhipping as long as possible. Bad enough McBride will whip your ass, and I will have no problem whipping your ass at the Madness after."

"Oh, and I wore a green beret, the one assigned to Special Forces. Shouldn't you know this if your father was in the military, dumbass? Once more, insert foot into mouth. Fuck off, . I will deal with you soon enough.

"Morbid, you are accurate about one thing, I am coming to the slaughter, but the one that will be slaughtered will not be me. Your hubris will prove to be your downfall, bitch. I'll see you on the 22nd."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-10-2014, 04:48 PM

See, that's what I thought. You're too stupid to keep lies up properly. There are multiple levels of special forces in the United States Army. Only one wears Green Berets. It's not the Delta Force. Not the rangers, or the night stalkers. It's the U.S. Army Special Forces. That's their official name, known commonly as Green Berets. Delta Force is different than they are. Hadyou actually been in the military you'd have known that all airborne wear Maroon berets. Guess where delta force is? Airborne. Thanks you playing, now jock that soulja boy. By the way, what was your MOS in phonetics, please. And Nathaniel has already marked for me to fight McBride. That's how it was booked. Things work a certain way here, you say you want a match with someone they accept, it's known to go on that way.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-10-2014, 07:45 PM

(02-10-2014, 04:20 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: "Until then, you have enough to worry about, I assure you."

This applies to you as well.
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 07:55 PM

"Isn't this cute? Andrew still wants to fight me and should be worrying about John Raide before him. Andrew.. your hands are full so worry less about me and more about what's in front of ya. That advice is free and is for your own well-being. I'm not sure why so many people worry about who I hand my title to when I won it. I can do as I wish, and Morbid will make a fine champion. If you have a problem with the way I do things, then I suppose you have a few choices... let your words fall on dear ears... quit.. or someone may shut your mouth for ya. You should always worry about the reality and not the imagination.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 08:20 PM

(02-10-2014, 07:55 PM)EliJamesIV Said: .. or someone may shut your mouth for ya.

A hollow threat from a hollow man.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 08:25 PM

"Hollow man? It's nice to hear the ignorant talk. It entertains me. What's next?

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 08:49 PM

Next, we retrieve the belt which you stole from us. And then we will laugh at your hen party and whatever pathetic attempts they make to reclaim it.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-10-2014, 09:14 PM

Titan, did I not beat you in an argument once before? You literally lost an argument to a virus, and yet you continue to prattle like you matter.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

02-11-2014, 09:29 AM

"I do not worry about John Raide, he is just a pawn in this everlasting game of chess that seems to be happening between us, Eli. I just find it ironic that you hand your title to a man that will likely fall not only in his next match to Steve Davids, but also his match against Michael Kelly at Shove-It, and then he has the nerve to want a piece of me after. Which by the way, "owner", I'd like to take the time to officially request an audience with Morbid at World War X. I will name the stipulation soon. As far as my choices, my words obviously have not fell on deaf ears as they have caught your attention, and I thought that's why you put John Raide in my way this Warfare, to try and shut my mouth. Instead of doing it yourself. Or threatening to send this Lazarus clown on me, which I still haven't seen eye not ear of him. Another false or weak threat by the "great" Eli? Who is spitting reality and who is using his imagination now? The time will come, Eli, where you cannot hide behind your flunkies and whomever you pay or order to step in front of me. The time will come where it will be you and I and I cherish that moment to show the world just how pathetic you really are. Until then, I will handle the business placed in front of me until you choose to quit hiding behind others, and let you have your little meetings with your "champion".

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Andrew Morrison's post!
Morbid Angel (02-11-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-11-2014, 11:00 AM

Very confident I will lose, Andrew...perhaps you are not paying enough attention

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

02-11-2014, 11:24 AM

"Oh, I am paying full attention, Morbid. I cannot wait to see you fall like the pawn in this game that you are. Just Eli's pawn and minion. Why I expected more out of that from you. I thought you were the type that would earn your way up and not accept handouts, but alas I am unsurprised. Surely, you are weaker than I originally thought. So it will be ever so satisfying to see you fall to Davids, fall to Kelly, and when they are done, I will take what is left of you and I will send you straight to hell, Morbid. I promise you that."

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2014, 12:13 PM

"Andrew.. the ignorant fool who loves to live in darkness.. remove those shades and see the world for what it is... it's a world where you are beneath me... try and stir up trouble without a weapon and your hand will be cut off. You speak before ya think, and that is where your problem lies. Shhh. Let momma sing you a nice little lullaby ... it's the last sweet sound you'll ever hear if ya keep pushin'.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post!
Andrew Morrison (02-13-2014)
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-11-2014, 01:35 PM

(02-11-2014, 09:29 AM)Andrew Morrison Said: "Or threatening to send this Lazarus clown on me, which I still haven't seen eye not ear of him.

Listen up you little fucking assclown, and listen good. My name ain't one of the dicks you pop in your mouth whenever you aren't flapping your gums around like an average, everyday faggatron, so you best keep it out of your herpes infested mouth unless you wanna get the gay kicked out of you, homo.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lazarus's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (02-11-2014), Scorpio (02-11-2014), Theo Pryce (02-11-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-11-2014, 03:08 PM

Andrew...I can't help but notice that you haven't won a goddamn thing and yet here you are...talking shit! perhaps now is that most opportune time to shut the fuck up before I break into your house while you sleep and skull fuck you! and there is nothing gay about skull fucking I can tell you that much!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Super Mutant Dogerlord Offline
Very Active, Such XWF, Wow

XWF FanBase:

02-11-2014, 04:24 PM

YOU'RE ALL MANY COWARDS AND SUCH SHRIMPS! NONE OF YOU ARE ABLE TO VERY MUCH FACE ME! MUCH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Super Mutant Dogerlord's post:
(02-11-2014), Morbid Angel (02-11-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-11-2014, 04:34 PM

SMD makes me horn E. Need dat puss dat pussa! dat puzza!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2014, 04:39 PM

[Image: carlton-dance-o.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-13-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates SwagMire's post!
Morbid Angel (02-11-2014)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 07:08 PM

(02-11-2014, 12:13 PM)EliJamesIV Said: "Andrew.. the ignorant fool who loves to live in darkness.. remove those shades and see the world for what it is... it's a world where you are beneath me... try and stir up trouble without a weapon and your hand will be cut off. You speak before ya think, and that is where your problem lies. Shhh. Let momma sing you a nice little lullaby ... it's the last sweet sound you'll ever hear if ya keep pushin'.

"I see the world quite clearly, Eli. Corrupt and twisted because of false champions of "the light" such as yourself, and last I checked, Eli, you are not the one holding the Crown and you are not my maker and I sure as hell do not accept you as the "owner" of this company so as far as I see it, I am not nor will I ever be BENEATH you. As far as I see it, we are both flesh and blood, and as soon as you decide to quit hiding behind your false champion who HASN'T WON anything either but had a title handed to him, your "Peter Gilmour' wannabe with a mask on who apparently has me confused with a homosexual, and any other one of your "children" you want to throw in front of me, I will love for you to try and "cut my hand off" or try to "shhh" me. Until you quit hiding and step up to me like a man, all of your analogies and your bullshit has no merit to me and you and all of your flunkies here can try to twist my words anyway you can, but if you have a problem with the "trouble" I am apparently causing, why don't you try and sing me that little lullaby to my face, Elijah? The only "sounds" I hear are the footsteps of you running away to hide some more, "Mother Hen". Until the day I take my last breath, and even after, I will use my "weapons" whether it be my word or my fists and I will gladly make all of your pets whimper and then when the time comes, I WILL keep pushing until you fall from "grace", "Almighty" Elijah. Until then, we are through here."

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 07:21 PM

"You see the world clearly.. let's not just accept your words but let's view it with truth.

False Champions? Am I False champion because I pinned Neo-Nero for the United States Title, Sid Feder for the European title, Crimson Cobra and Knightmask for the Tag Team titles, Titan or The Linguist for the Ark Championship? Am I false because I defended the United States title against all comers who deserved the opportunity? Or am I a False Champion because after winning titles, I handed them to people I felt deserved it? There's no false about it.

You don't accept me as owner of the XWF... unfortunately truth once again brings it out... I am in fact the owner whether you accept it or not. You can not accept what color your eyes are, how much you weigh, how tall you are, or where you're from all ya want.. but truth is truth.

Thank ya for proving my point and showin' that you are ignorant. You do not see the world clearly. You see it blindly and those are just two points ya made that shows your mind is cluttered with false information.

The ignorant Andrew Morrison has spoken and once again truth prevails.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Tri Bute (02-13-2014)
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-13-2014, 07:30 PM

(02-13-2014, 07:08 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: your "Peter Gilmour' wannabe with a mask on who apparently has me confused with a homosexual,

I didn't confuse you with a homo, motherfucker you are a homo. A homo with a severe tendencies towards not knowin' when to shut his fucking mouth. I made a very clear, concise statement tellin' ya what not to do and what do you do instead?

The opposite? Correct, little Jimmy in the audience, this reject fell off the short bus and done hit his head so hard that he thinks he's somethin' worth a shit, yet when the time comes to put up or shut up, you royally fuck everything up harder than the Peter Gilmour wannabe you took me for. Why's that anyway? Cuz I called you on being a surefire Mark Two Faggalaggatron? Well then anyone with half a functionin' brain's a Peter Gilmour wannabe in that case!

You're gonna regret bringin' my name up, boy.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 07:36 PM

Careful Lazarus and Eli. This guy's friend was in Delta Force, but doesn't know what color Beret they wear, until I corrected him. And he's afraid to face me. The little bitch. But guys, he's serious business. He might give you a hangnail.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 08:03 PM

(02-13-2014, 07:21 PM)EliJamesIV Said: "You see the world clearly.. let's not just accept your words but let's view it with truth.

False Champions? Am I False champion because I pinned Neo-Nero for the United States Title, Sid Feder for the European title, Crimson Cobra and Knightmask for the Tag Team titles, Titan or The Linguist for the Ark Championship? Am I false because I defended the United States title against all comers who deserved the opportunity? Or am I a False Champion because after winning titles, I handed them to people I felt deserved it? There's no false about it.

You don't accept me as owner of the XWF... unfortunately truth once again brings it out... I am in fact the owner whether you accept it or not. You can not accept what color your eyes are, how much you weigh, how tall you are, or where you're from all ya want.. but truth is truth.

Thank ya for proving my point and showin' that you are ignorant. You do not see the world clearly. You see it blindly and those are just two points ya made that shows your mind is cluttered with false information.

The ignorant Andrew Morrison has spoken and once again truth prevails.

"When I mentioned a false champion I was speaking of Morbid as I have been for quite a time now. Perhaps you are the blind one, Elijah. I have no doubt that you are a champion. However, it seems to me that you have no respect for those championships of which you spoke of or as "owner" that you are in charge of, as you seem to just hand them out to whomever you please instead of having them do as YOU yourself once had to. EARN THEM."

"And if I remember correctly, didn't you have a run-in with a certain Administrative Network? You may be the "owner" and have some say around here, but at the end of the day, do you not have to answer to them? Therefore, as I said, I do not have to respect your decisions or your standing as you have to answer to them when all is said and done."

"Ignorance, is it? Or is it just that I see the world through MY point of view? Not everyone has to see the world through YOUR eyes, Elijah? Why, weren't we all made from the same dust, as YOU so "preach"? Or is that, as I have stated, a bunch of bullshit. You preach the light and preach yourself up to such a high standard, yet wouldn't that be against what you preach? Your greed for power, your wishes to control and to condemn one such as I for having my own views or opinions? You are such a hypocrite, it is incredible to me. You are pathetic, Eli. And ignorance in this case is bliss. I would gladly be my own man and view the world as I view it, then to be one of your puppets and to be your slave any day. I look forward to your next act of "kindness", "Almighty". The world sees your hypocrisy and so does the Network. I will enjoy the day when your "kingdom" crashes down upon you."

"Lazarus, it was your puppetmaster Elijah who threatened me weeks ago that you were going to "shut my mouth". This is the first time I have had the chance to meet you. Therefore, it was HE who brought your name out of his mouth, why, I was only calling the puppetmaster out to why his puppet had yet to carry out this "threat". Now I see that this "threat" is nothing but a man that has nothing better to do than the typical thing that I have seen quite a few in this business do. Resort to calling someone that has been around for quite some time "a " or "a homo". Congratulations, you are like almost every other newcomer trying to make his name on a veteran's expense with cheap words, and yet you have done NOTHING to back them up, and NOTHING to prove your "master's" prophecy true. Clearly if yourself and Eli have SUCH a hard-on for shutting my mouth when I am one of MANY who see what I see and feel what I feel, it is clear that I am clearly worth something of a shit. Once I am through with Morbid at World War X, I will gladly step into the ring with you Lazarus. I will gladly throw down the challenge since you have ALREADY failed to do what Eli said you would do and that is "shut me up" soon. You know what happened to the last motherfucker who ran his mouth like you did and said he would shut me up? I destroyed Johnny Cross AND his entire family and now he is rotting in a hospital bed somewhere. So tell me again how I am not worth a shit, and I will tell you that I have been at it a lot longer than you and when I say I will do something, IT GETS DONE. Unlike you. All I have left to say to ANY of you is that I am waiting. And I will be ready when ANY of you decide to follow through with ANYTHING you have to say. Unlike you, my threats aren't empty. You may take me down, but where there is light, there is always darkness, and I am only one of many. And I promise you. Try to take me out one day. I will take many of you with me. I assure you. Farewell for now."

Hate Post Like Post
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-13-2014, 08:12 PM

(02-13-2014, 07:36 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Careful Lazarus and Eli. This guy's friend was in Delta Force, but doesn't know what color Beret they wear, until I corrected him. And he's afraid to face me. The little bitch. But guys, he's serious business. He might give you a hangnail.

"Do you get the jollys sticking your nose in places it doesn't belong, or is it just vampires and skulls that turn you on? I don't seem to remember anybody even mentioning you, yet you decide to bring me into this. Real cute. And you please tell me how ANY man who has undergone post-dramatic stress syndrome can remember something as trivial as that, asswipe. I bet your father couldn't remember what color his boots were after Vietnam, but I forgot, those of us who fought in any war after the World Wars were "fake", so I guess your family reunions are quite a blast huh little shit. A simple trivial error such as a misclassification of a color of a beret or disrespecting your entire family and the entire military for the last 50+ years. Don't worry. I'm enjoying you making yourself look like a complete and utter dumbass. And to say I am afraid of you is inaccurate, you little shithead. I have a match with Morbid in Auschwitz. I will gladly shut your fucking mouth when I am done with Morbid. Until then, you should really learn to quit sticking your nose places it doesn't belong."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 08:19 PM

(02-13-2014, 08:12 PM)Michael Kelly Said:
(02-13-2014, 07:36 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Careful Lazarus and Eli. This guy's friend was in Delta Force, but doesn't know what color Beret they wear, until I corrected him. And he's afraid to face me. The little bitch. But guys, he's serious business. He might give you a hangnail.

"Do you get the jollys sticking your nose in places it doesn't belong, or is it just vampires and skulls that turn you on? I don't seem to remember anybody even mentioning you, yet you decide to bring me into this. Real cute. And you please tell me how ANY man who has undergone post-dramatic stress syndrome can remember something as trivial as that, asswipe. I bet your father couldn't remember what color his boots were after Vietnam, but I forgot, those of us who fought in any war after the World Wars were "fake", so I guess your family reunions are quite a blast huh little shit. A simple trivial error such as a misclassification of a color of a beret or disrespecting your entire family and the entire military for the last 50+ years. Don't worry. I'm enjoying you making yourself look like a complete and utter dumbass. And to say I am afraid of you is inaccurate, you little shithead. I have a match with Morbid in Auschwitz. I will gladly shut your fucking mouth when I am done with Morbid. Until then, you should really learn to quit sticking your nose places it doesn't belong."

Michael, if you were really in Delta Force you'd know the difference between Special Forces, and Special Forces Operations. And yeah, as Swagmire can tell you my dad did remember what color boots he wore in 'Nam. He kept them. As anyone who has or had PTSD can tell you, you tend to remember things quite vividly. But then again, you didn't know that Delta Force isn't Special Forces. Someone who was in them would clearly know the difference. Stop trying to act tough. I've got buddies who either work or have worked for the D.o.D. as contractors, and even some who work as contractors for the N.S.A. they told me all about you, but I'll save that for later. Stop pretending to be something you're not, and just admit what I already know, Nuge. By the way, I also asked you about your MOS in Phoenetics. Why didn't you answer that question, sugar plumb?

Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-13-2014, 08:26 PM

(02-13-2014, 08:03 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: color=#800000]
"Lazarus, it was your puppetmaster Elijah who threatened me weeks ago that you were going to "shut my mouth". This is the first time I have had the chance to meet you. Therefore, it was HE who brought your name out of his mouth, why, I was only calling the puppetmaster out to why his puppet had yet to carry out this "threat". Now I see that this "threat" is nothing but a man that has nothing better to do than the typical thing that I have seen quite a few in this business do. Resort to calling someone that has been around for quite some time "a " or "a homo". Congratulations, you are like almost every other newcomer trying to make his name on a veteran's expense with cheap words, and yet you have done NOTHING to back them up, and NOTHING to prove your "master's" prophecy true. Clearly if yourself and Eli have SUCH a hard-on for shutting my mouth when I am one of MANY who see what I see and feel what I feel, it is clear that I am clearly worth something of a shit. Once I am through with Morbid at World War X, I will gladly step into the ring with you Lazarus. I will gladly throw down the challenge since you have ALREADY failed to do what Eli said you would do and that is "shut me up" soon. You know what happened to the last motherfucker who ran his mouth like you did and said he would shut me up? I destroyed Johnny Cross AND his entire family and now he is rotting in a hospital bed somewhere. So tell me again how I am not worth a shit, and I will tell you that I have been at it a lot longer than you and when I say I will do something, IT GETS DONE. Unlike you. All I have left to say to ANY of you is that I am waiting. And I will be ready when ANY of you decide to follow through with ANYTHING you have to say. Unlike you, my threats aren't empty. You may take me down, but where there is light, there is always darkness, and I am only one of many. And I promise you. Try to take me out one day. I will take many of you with me. I assure you. Farewell for now."[/color]

Man, oh man have you dug yourself a deeper grave than you can possibly fathom, shithead. The biggest mistake I see in need of correctin' is as such: Who said I was a newcomer? Obviously, seeing as though I was recruited into the Congregation before I even had my first match if I wasn't me I'd reckon that somewhere along the way, I was here before. Possibly even before you here.

In the time it takes for you to whine and bitch and moan about shit, I would be dealin' with it and makin' whatever shit came at me fuckin' sorry it even thought about pickin' me to be on their shitlist. But nah, you just wallow around and cry like a fucking toddler because it's apparently someone else's responsibility ta help ya out of hard situations.

As for Eli supposedly sickin' me on ya, he ain't told me nothin' about threatenin' you with me, likely cuz he figured you for as big a coward as I am right now and thought that just the mere mention of my name would scare ya off into whatever revamping ya likely got planned for next time.

Go on, set up tha match ya yella bastard. I'll end ya like I did to Christine Nash and Levi Storm.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazarus's post:
John Samuels (02-13-2014)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

02-13-2014, 08:40 PM

(02-13-2014, 08:26 PM)Lazarus Said:
(02-13-2014, 08:03 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: color=#800000]
"Lazarus, it was your puppetmaster Elijah who threatened me weeks ago that you were going to "shut my mouth". This is the first time I have had the chance to meet you. Therefore, it was HE who brought your name out of his mouth, why, I was only calling the puppetmaster out to why his puppet had yet to carry out this "threat". Now I see that this "threat" is nothing but a man that has nothing better to do than the typical thing that I have seen quite a few in this business do. Resort to calling someone that has been around for quite some time "a " or "a homo". Congratulations, you are like almost every other newcomer trying to make his name on a veteran's expense with cheap words, and yet you have done NOTHING to back them up, and NOTHING to prove your "master's" prophecy true. Clearly if yourself and Eli have SUCH a hard-on for shutting my mouth when I am one of MANY who see what I see and feel what I feel, it is clear that I am clearly worth something of a shit. Once I am through with Morbid at World War X, I will gladly step into the ring with you Lazarus. I will gladly throw down the challenge since you have ALREADY failed to do what Eli said you would do and that is "shut me up" soon. You know what happened to the last motherfucker who ran his mouth like you did and said he would shut me up? I destroyed Johnny Cross AND his entire family and now he is rotting in a hospital bed somewhere. So tell me again how I am not worth a shit, and I will tell you that I have been at it a lot longer than you and when I say I will do something, IT GETS DONE. Unlike you. All I have left to say to ANY of you is that I am waiting. And I will be ready when ANY of you decide to follow through with ANYTHING you have to say. Unlike you, my threats aren't empty. You may take me down, but where there is light, there is always darkness, and I am only one of many. And I promise you. Try to take me out one day. I will take many of you with me. I assure you. Farewell for now."[/color]

Man, oh man have you dug yourself a deeper grave than you can possibly fathom, shithead. The biggest mistake I see in need of correctin' is as such: Who said I was a newcomer? Obviously, seeing as though I was recruited into the Congregation before I even had my first match if I wasn't me I'd reckon that somewhere along the way, I was here before. Possibly even before you here.

In the time it takes for you to whine and bitch and moan about shit, I would be dealin' with it and makin' whatever shit came at me fuckin' sorry it even thought about pickin' me to be on their shitlist. But nah, you just wallow around and cry like a fucking toddler because it's apparently someone else's responsibility ta help ya out of hard situations.

As for Eli supposedly sickin' me on ya, he ain't told me nothin' about threatenin' you with me, likely cuz he figured you for as big a coward as I am right now and thought that just the mere mention of my name would scare ya off into whatever revamping ya likely got planned for next time.

Go on, set up tha match ya yella bastard. I'll end ya like I did to Christine Nash and Levi Storm.

"If standing up for what I myself believe in, or standing up for myself, and being here and voicing my opinion means I'm a fucking toddler, what does that make you besides Eli's lap dog/dicksucker/little bitch? And every hard situation I have been in I have dealt with myself, so you obviously DO NOT know me very well do you. If I am a yella bastard, why would I say shit to you OR Eli? Obviously I am one of the few that has the BALLS to tell any of you what I have to say or what I think. If you got a problem with that, tough shit. And last I checked, Nash is still breathing, so nice try. I will gladly shut you up after I take care of my match with Morbid at World War X. Until then, enjoy the warmth of Eli's lap more, butch."

Hate Post Like Post