Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-13-2014, 09:00 PM

(02-13-2014, 08:40 PM)Andrew Morrison Said:
(02-13-2014, 08:26 PM)Lazarus Said:
(02-13-2014, 08:03 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: color=#800000]
"Lazarus, it was your puppetmaster Elijah who threatened me weeks ago that you were going to "shut my mouth". This is the first time I have had the chance to meet you. Therefore, it was HE who brought your name out of his mouth, why, I was only calling the puppetmaster out to why his puppet had yet to carry out this "threat". Now I see that this "threat" is nothing but a man that has nothing better to do than the typical thing that I have seen quite a few in this business do. Resort to calling someone that has been around for quite some time "a " or "a homo". Congratulations, you are like almost every other newcomer trying to make his name on a veteran's expense with cheap words, and yet you have done NOTHING to back them up, and NOTHING to prove your "master's" prophecy true. Clearly if yourself and Eli have SUCH a hard-on for shutting my mouth when I am one of MANY who see what I see and feel what I feel, it is clear that I am clearly worth something of a shit. Once I am through with Morbid at World War X, I will gladly step into the ring with you Lazarus. I will gladly throw down the challenge since you have ALREADY failed to do what Eli said you would do and that is "shut me up" soon. You know what happened to the last motherfucker who ran his mouth like you did and said he would shut me up? I destroyed Johnny Cross AND his entire family and now he is rotting in a hospital bed somewhere. So tell me again how I am not worth a shit, and I will tell you that I have been at it a lot longer than you and when I say I will do something, IT GETS DONE. Unlike you. All I have left to say to ANY of you is that I am waiting. And I will be ready when ANY of you decide to follow through with ANYTHING you have to say. Unlike you, my threats aren't empty. You may take me down, but where there is light, there is always darkness, and I am only one of many. And I promise you. Try to take me out one day. I will take many of you with me. I assure you. Farewell for now."[/color]

Man, oh man have you dug yourself a deeper grave than you can possibly fathom, shithead. The biggest mistake I see in need of correctin' is as such: Who said I was a newcomer? Obviously, seeing as though I was recruited into the Congregation before I even had my first match if I wasn't me I'd reckon that somewhere along the way, I was here before. Possibly even before you here.

In the time it takes for you to whine and bitch and moan about shit, I would be dealin' with it and makin' whatever shit came at me fuckin' sorry it even thought about pickin' me to be on their shitlist. But nah, you just wallow around and cry like a fucking toddler because it's apparently someone else's responsibility ta help ya out of hard situations.

As for Eli supposedly sickin' me on ya, he ain't told me nothin' about threatenin' you with me, likely cuz he figured you for as big a coward as I am right now and thought that just the mere mention of my name would scare ya off into whatever revamping ya likely got planned for next time.

Go on, set up tha match ya yella bastard. I'll end ya like I did to Christine Nash and Levi Storm.

"If standing up for what I myself believe in, or standing up for myself, and being here and voicing my opinion means I'm a fucking toddler, what does that make you besides Eli's lap dog/dicksucker/little bitch? And every hard situation I have been in I have dealt with myself, so you obviously DO NOT know me very well do you. If I am a yella bastard, why would I say shit to you OR Eli? Obviously I am one of the few that has the BALLS to tell any of you what I have to say or what I think. If you got a problem with that, tough shit. And last I checked, Nash is still breathing, so nice try. I will gladly shut you up after I take care of my match with Morbid at World War X. Until then, enjoy the warmth of Eli's lap more, butch."

You can voice your opinion without comin' across like a whiny fuckin' brat, ya know. Hell, maybe ya don't know that. But since ya think ya got me all figured out when it comes to tha type of person I am, maybe just maybe ya can even guess who I was/am. If ya think you've got Lazarus here figured out, go on. Scream my name to oblivion! Oh, right. You don't know that do ya? Right, you don't shit 'bout me. I do however, know shit about you. I know how ya form your own little group of brainwashed yes men and then claim Eli's in the wrong for supposedly doin' the same thing. Ya hypocrites amuse me because ya never wanna admit it. As for why ya'd be talkin' shit back to me if ya was yella, the proof's right there in tha fuckin' puddin'. Ya like flappin' ya gums all over the place so long as ya got a convenient excuse ta hide behind when it comes time ta put ya balls on the line ya flake like a bitch. Ya gotta match with Morbid at WW X, then how about we do this before that? Cuz ya forced my hand with this shit, and I ain't one to be kept waitin'.

Or, if ya adamant bout wanting this match after (should you even agree to a match with me at all), maybe I could go up 'gainst ya little conglomerate of followahs instead? Both of 'em at once; that Kelly guy; or maybe the little slice of ass ya got there. I'm sure I could make 'er scream in more than one way.

As for Nash; miracle of modern medicine. Bitch sure as fuck wasn't breathin' when I left tha ring.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-13-2014, 09:09 PM

"Throwing around the word hypocrite, real cute coming from a yes-man of the biggest hypocrite in the business. I have my allies, yes. They share my opinion, yes. And throwing around the ol' "piece of ass" insults. Most of you who try to bring me down are all the same, and yet at the end of the day, they all fall. And we shall meet in a match on my terms, not yours. You have had plenty of chances, as your friend Eli stated since he said you were coming for me. Michael has his own obligations with Morbid soon and there is also a certain target on his mind for after his match as well. Tera is in Chernobyl and afterwards, she has told me she is taking a few weeks off for some "personal" business in Salem. Your time will come, Lazarus. I have watched my back and yet it is clean. You shall watch yours. The time will come and come soon. I will handle you myself. First Warfare post-WWX. Until then, YOU can watch your back, asswipe."

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-13-2014, 09:27 PM

(02-13-2014, 09:09 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: "Throwing around the word hypocrite, real cute coming from a yes-man of the biggest hypocrite in the business. I have my allies, yes. They share my opinion, yes. And throwing around the ol' "piece of ass" insults. Most of you who try to bring me down are all the same, and yet at the end of the day, they all fall. And we shall meet in a match on my terms, not yours. You have had plenty of chances, as your friend Eli stated since he said you were coming for me. Michael has his own obligations with Morbid soon and there is also a certain target on his mind for after his match as well. Tera is in Chernobyl and afterwards, she has told me she is taking a few weeks off for some "personal" business in Salem. Your time will come, Lazarus. I have watched my back and yet it is clean. You shall watch yours. The time will come and come soon. I will handle you myself. First Warfare post-xxx. Until then, YOU can watch your back, asswipe."

Yes man? Flippin' what I said about your guppies against me and thinkin' I wasn't gonna notice? Shit boy, you're dumber than ya look! How am I a yes man when I've made this clear; it ain't about ya beef with the Congregation boy, it's about ya thinkin' ya can drop my name and not get the shit slapped right outta ya mouth! But since ya so adamant about the Congregation being yes men to Eli, can't I turn around and say that the members of the Congregation just share Eli's opinions? Or, because you don't like 'im, he's wrong and so are his contemporaries? You hear me distancin' myself from the group at large? That's cuz it ain't about them. For me, it was never bout them. I'll take out ya fuckin' friends cuz you want so desperately to make this about ya argument with Eli and how ya group is behind ya.

And yeah, I called ya bitch a piece of ass. What are ya gonna do about it?

Of course ya want a match on ya terms. Ya afraid of what I'll do ta ya if we met in a match that wasn't skewed in your favor, right? Right. Again, go on sayin' shit Eli said he's make me do but never actually did and tryin' ta make this 'bout him. It ain't workin'.

So, ya so stuck in ya ways in wantin' me after WW X? Fine by me, cocksucker! I'll knock you right back inta bein' a stupid fuckin' tornado.

But, there's somethin' missin' here. Him screamin' my name to the skies because he's got me figured out. Come on Andy! What's my name?

Who is Lazarus, ya sonovabitch?

Who is he?

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-13-2014, 09:48 PM

(02-13-2014, 09:27 PM)Lazarus Said:
(02-13-2014, 09:09 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: "Throwing around the word hypocrite, real cute coming from a yes-man of the biggest hypocrite in the business. I have my allies, yes. They share my opinion, yes. And throwing around the ol' "piece of ass" insults. Most of you who try to bring me down are all the same, and yet at the end of the day, they all fall. And we shall meet in a match on my terms, not yours. You have had plenty of chances, as your friend Eli stated since he said you were coming for me. Michael has his own obligations with Morbid soon and there is also a certain target on his mind for after his match as well. Tera is in Chernobyl and afterwards, she has told me she is taking a few weeks off for some "personal" business in Salem. Your time will come, Lazarus. I have watched my back and yet it is clean. You shall watch yours. The time will come and come soon. I will handle you myself. First Warfare post-xxx. Until then, YOU can watch your back, asswipe."

Yes man? Flippin' what I said about your guppies against me and thinkin' I wasn't gonna notice? Shit boy, you're dumber than ya look! How am I a yes man when I've made this clear; it ain't about ya beef with the Congregation boy, it's about ya thinkin' ya can drop my name and not get the shit slapped right outta ya mouth! But since ya so adamant about the Congregation being yes men to Eli, can't I turn around and say that the members of the Congregation just share Eli's opinions? Or, because you don't like 'im, he's wrong and so are his contemporaries? You hear me distancin' myself from the group at large? That's cuz it ain't about them. For me, it was never bout them. I'll take out ya fuckin' friends cuz you want so desperately to make this about ya argument with Eli and how ya group is behind ya.

Of course ya want a match on ya terms. Ya afraid of what I'll do ta ya if we met in a match that wasn't skewed in your favor, right? Right. Again, go on sayin' shit Eli said he's make me do but never actually did and tryin' ta make this 'bout him. It ain't workin'.

So, ya so stuck in ya ways in wantin' me after WW X? Fine by me, cocksucker! I'll knock you right back inta bein' a stupid fuckin' tornado.

But, there's somethin' missin' here. Him screamin' my name to the skies because he's got me figured out. Come on Andy! What's my name?

Who is he?

"Lazarus was allegedly the man that "Jesus Christ" raised from the dead. You are a loudmouth who proceeds to call himself that to make yourself sound as if you are any better than a second-rate piece of shit that thinks he can run his mouth as if he has it ALL figured out about me and thinks he can take me out. Perhaps we are both guilty of overlooking or overanalyzing the situation but facts are facts, motherfucker. The first time your name came up was not from me, so if your so obsessed with having your name thrown around, I am not the only one you should be throwing a bitchfit too, but since you wish to make this between you and me so be it. I find it quite ironic you wish to try to make me out to sound like a coward for setting a date that is not to YOUR liking, however you whine when I wish to make it to MY liking. You wish to call me out on what I believe in, yet I have no right to call you out? Perhaps we are BOTH hypocrites, "Lazarus"! Mind-blowing, isn't it? Perhaps? This back-and-forth, this war of words, the bitching and "moaning" could go on forever, but the fact is this. I do not fear you. I do not care who you are. I do not care who you THINK you are. You can run your mouth until you turn blue but this shall be settled, and settled in the ring when the time comes. And I will make sure that you will not be like the REAL "Lazarus". I will end you and you won't be coming back."

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-13-2014, 10:10 PM

(02-13-2014, 09:48 PM)Andrew Morrison Said:
(02-13-2014, 09:27 PM)Lazarus Said:

Who is he?

"Lazarus was allegedly the man that "Jesus Christ" raised from the dead. You are a loudmouth who proceeds to call himself that to make yourself sound as if you are any better than a second-rate piece of shit that thinks he can run his mouth as if he has it ALL figured out about me and thinks he can take me out. Perhaps we are both guilty of overlooking or overanalyzing the situation but facts are facts, motherfucker. The first time your name came up was not from me, so if your so obsessed with having your name thrown around, I am not the only one you should be throwing a bitchfit too, but since you wish to make this between you and me so be it. I find it quite ironic you wish to try to make me out to sound like a coward for setting a date that is not to YOUR liking, however you whine when I wish to make it to MY liking. You wish to call me out on what I believe in, yet I have no right to call you out? Perhaps we are BOTH hypocrites, "Lazarus"! Mind-blowing, isn't it? Perhaps? This back-and-forth, this war of words, the bitching and "moaning" could go on forever, but the fact is this. I do not fear you. I do not care who you are. I do not care who you THINK you are. You can run your mouth until you turn blue but this shall be settled, and settled in the ring when the time comes. And I will make sure that you will not be like the REAL "Lazarus". I will end you and you won't be coming back."

Second rate piece of shit? Ya sorely mistaken boy. Yeah, I been runnin' my mouth a little bit cuz I know you. I seen you more for what you do than what ya say because any shithead can talk a big game, Gilmour does it all the time. Your actions fail to match up to ya words time and time again whereas the times I open my mouth ta say some shit I always back it up. That much ain't changed. And I ain't overlookin' you at all, I know ya breakin' points, and exactly what I gotta to do ta put ya away. Ya ain't to keen ta knowin' who I am, so ya obviously ain't walkin' in with knowledge of who I am.

You keep on keepin' on tryin' ta bring Eli inta this, and I ain't lettin' ya.

It ain't the date, it's the fact that you're a talentless hack who knows this much and is gonna pull a "I don't have any wrestlin' ability let me hit people with shit" match when tha best way to show ya how I do business is with a good old fashioned one on one match. There, I'll lay it on the line right there. Don't be a pussy and accept this one condition and I'll fight ya anywhere ya like, wheneva ya like.

Fuck man, I ain't knockin' ya for ya beliefs, but because ya whinin' like a bitch when ya antagonized the Congregation first. What, ya can't handle a little bit of ad hominem though ya throw it out real good? Ain't my fault yous a little bitch.

Let me translate somethin' for ya: "I'm getting my ass handed to me by a douche in a mask and I want it to end but I also wanna look like a badass!" Fuck off with that shit!

Hell, maybe if ya knew who I was, ya wouldn't be so eager to mix it up with me either. Oh well though man, you made your fuckin' bed, and I'm sure ya gonna lie in it.

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2014, 10:05 AM

"Oh, Andrew.. let's look what some words you said and see who the preacher of 'bullshit' is, shall we?

After you rambled about me bein' a false champion.. your response is:

""When I mentioned a false champion I was speaking of Morbid as I have been for quite a time now. Perhaps you are the blind one, Elijah."

Yet, here is what ya actually said:

"Corrupt and twisted because of false champions of "the light" such as yourself,".

I see why you are confused. You are not even sure yourself what you're speakin'. Let's continue...

You then said:

"...Until then, we are through here."

Yet oddly, here you continue to ramble nonsense. Are you through or not through? I smell a liar.

Once again, you said "Why, weren't we all made from the same dust, as YOU so "preach"? Or is that, as I have stated, a bunch of bullshit. "

We were made from the same dust. It's not just a message I preach, but a world we all observe. Like I said.. you can not accept the truth I speak but it doesn't make it not true. Just because ya call my preachin' bullshit doesn't mean it's that.

I think if we were to look at what we each have spoken, I would say you're confused.. a liar.. and can't stick to a common thread of truth.

Lazarus is right... I never spoke to him regarding you. Whatever you read in the comic books or tales doesn't mean it's fact around here, man. You should stop makin' up things.. it's makin' ya look foolish, but we all knew you were.

Now that I've exposed your hollow words multiple times... good luck with your... blind world.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-14-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post!
Andrew Morrison (02-14-2014)