Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't do acid, kids
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2014, 05:54 AM

So there your favourite inane one was, minding his own business and putting his feet up after Nero's Games went off without a hitch, and in walks this dude, I can't say his name for legal reasons but he was a performer at the show. And he hands me this pill, saying it will help me relax after the show. Well, I can hardly refuse Marco a friend, can I? So I took this thing, expecting I'd fall asleep, but oh no. Oh no no no. Instead I get a trip to rainbowland.

Suddenly I was in this dreamscape where it was the end of some show, Zero was there and Satan was there. When I looked down, I was me, but for some reason I had tits! And People were referring to me as an Egyptian cocaine dealer, or something. And everyone liked me, because I had tits. But everything else was still me, appearance aside. Then some weird stuff happened involving vaginal discharge, and I didn't even know I could do those things, but damn, if I was really a chick I'd be in a circus right now. Satan started doing some weird dance, and it was all very surreal. When I finally came round, Marco my friend told me I'd been having an imaginary argument where I was shouting 'no many Jessie, such Nero'. What in the Dogerlord's name does this all mean?!

Don't do acid, kids.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
The Enigma (02-14-2014)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-14-2014, 06:02 AM

(02-14-2014, 05:54 AM)Neonero Said:
So there your favourite inane one was, minding his own business and putting his feet up after Nero's Games went off without a hitch, and in walks this dude, I can't say his name for legal reasons but he was a performer at the show. <---Senseless garbage.

And he hands me this pill, saying it will help me relax after the show. Well, I can hardly refuse Marco a friend, can I? So I took this thing, expecting I'd fall asleep, but oh no. Oh no no no. Instead I get a trip to rainbowland. <--- Dumbass...

Suddenly I was in this dreamscape where it was the end of some show, Zero was there and Satan was there. When I looked down, I was me, but for some reason I had tits! And People were referring to me as an Egyptian cocaine dealer, or something. And everyone liked me That's weird. Nobody ever likes you. because I had tits. But everything else was still me, appearance aside. *yawn* Then some weird stuff happened involving vaginal discharge, and I didn't even know I could do those things, but damn, if I was really a chick I'd be in a circus right now. Satan started doing some weird dance, and it was all very surreal. When I finally came round, Marco my friend told me I'd been having an imaginary argument where I was shouting 'no many Jessie, such Nero'. What in the Dogerlord's name does this all mean?!

Don't do acid, kids.

There. I made your bullshit a little more enjoyable. Nobody likes just hearing you talk, Nero.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2014, 06:19 AM

(02-14-2014, 05:54 AM)Neonero Said:
vaginal discharge

(02-14-2014, 06:02 AM)Ann Thraxx Said: words

Here's a fun game for all the kids! Take your finger, touch your nose. Blink three times, and magic! We just summoned Irony!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Neonero's post:
Ann Thraxx (02-14-2014), The Enigma (02-14-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-14-2014, 09:51 AM

drugs are bad mmkay

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post