Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Legal Matters: Part III ++RP 7++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-11-2014, 04:30 AM

February 7, 2014
Robert S. Vance Federal Court House
Birmingham, Alabama

Willow continues to tremble and hesitate over this simple question. She knows the answer to it, yet realizes she should answer to the negative rather than positive. She looks over at me many times, lookin' away to avoid eye contact with me.

+++++Dallas Hartman – The Prosecutor
Your honor, will you please instruct the witness to answer the question?

+++++Judge Lawrence J. Baxter+++++
Mrs. Reynolds, I will remind you that you are under oath. I now am instructing you to answer the question to the best of your ability.

+++++Willow Addison Reynolds+++++
Counselor, could you please repeat the question?

Once again, Mrs. Reynolds, has your husband, the defendant, ever threatened you in any way since the two of you have become estranged.

I will remind you, that I have your signed statement and I am prepared to enter it into evidence against you if you try to mislead this court in any way.

Wyatt can be a difficult man at times...

Mrs. Reynolds...

No! He has never threatened me in any way.

Good bitch.

Your honor, I request that you hold her in custody for perjury. I have a signed...

I lied...

Mrs. Reynolds, are you admitting that you lied in my courtroom?

No. I was angry at Wyatt. And I lied to Mr. Hartman. I made claims to Mr. Hartman that Wyatt threatened me with a number of things. Like I said, I was angry and wanted to punish him.

Spectators in attendance begin to mumble and whisper among themselves. Their hushed tones grow louder and louder until Judge Baxter intervenes with a smack of the gavel.

ORDER!

The room quiets down as ordered.

Mrs. Reynolds, you may step down.

Mr. Reynolds, do you have a witness?

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++
I do your honor.

I'd like to call Mason Charles to the stand.

Mason Charles enters through the doors. His presence alone causes a stir within the court room. Two smacks of the gavel and the room quiets down.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo9xgFPX1qGy9581fVLO5...LhZRr4sVng]

Your honor. This man is a convicted felon. How can anything he says be trusted in this court room?

The reason we're here today, Mr. Hartman, is to determine whether or not I am to stand trial in this case. What better way to learn about the case in question, than to hear it from the horses mouth?

Counselor, you'll have the opportunity to cross examine the witness if you choose.

Mason reaches the bailiff.

+++++Bailiff – With That Heavenly Body+++++
Mason Charles, place your tight hand on the bible.

Do you swear under oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Wyatt was right. You are hot.

I do.

+++++Bailiff – With That Heavenly Body+++++
Be seated.

I stand up and fix my jacket in order to look proper.

Mr. Charles, please state your full name, for the record.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Wyatt, you're not meant for a suit. You look out of place, my friend.

Mason, just answer the question.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Right. My full name is Mason Mills Charles.

Where do you currently reside, Mr. Charles?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Well, right now I'm livin' in a hotel room in Birmin'ham.

I mean your permanent residence. Where do you live?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
When I was paroled, I sought and received permission to move to Arizona. I'm a desert man, Mr. Reynolds.

Durin' the events in question, the burnin' of a church in Selma, where did you reside?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
I lived in Mobile, Alabama.

How long have you known the defendant?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
We've known each other since high school. Wyatt was always much smarter than I. He finished and got himself a college education. I dropped out in the ninth grade.

If you've known the defendant this long, then you must have a pretty good indication of what type of man he is. Tell the courts, Mr. Charles. What kind of man is Wyatt Reynolds?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
He's family man. Nothin' is more important than his family. His children especially.

In 2005, you were arrested, tried and convicted in the arson case that resulted in the destruction of a church in Selma, Alabama. Is that true?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Yes, sir. I spent six years in the Talladega Federal Correction Institution.

Were you actually guilty of the charges?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Well, you could ask every inmate in any prison if they're guilty of the crimes they're incarcerated for. Odds are, the vast majority of those inmates will maintain their innocence, despite their convictions.

I was certainly guilty of the charges.

What you're sayin' to us, is that you planned, then executed the burnin' of that church. Is that correct?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Yes, sir.

Was the defendant ever present for any of your plannin'?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
No. He was attendin' the University of Alabama at the time.

Was the defendant involved in the incident in any way prior, durin' or after the crime was carried out? Furthermore, did he have any knowledge of the incident, prior to when it took place?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
No, sir. As I said, I lived in Mobile at the time, Wyatt Reynolds was attendin' college. He lived in Tuscaloosa.

As you can see, the guilty party is here in our presence and under oath. He has just testified that the defendant did not know in advance, was not part of plannin', and did not part take in the incident in question.

He is under oath, and none of the questions Mr. Charles answered were challenged by the prosecution.

Therefore, they must be taken as fact. If the defendant is already bein' proven guilty, then there is no reason for this case to go to trial. Wyatt Reynolds has been proven, by not only his wife, but also his long time friend, to be...

Enough!

Mr. Reynolds, sit down!

I do as I'm told. After all, it is still his court room. If he'd like it to remain that way, then I'd suggest he seriously consider what we talked about in his chambers early on. As I take my seat, I look over at Dallas Hartman. He looks happy that the judge put a stop to what was goin' on.

As I take my seat, I pull the small cassette out of my pocket. I twirling it between my fingers on my left hand like a baton. Back and forth it goes between all my fingers and back again. Over and over. Judge Baxter catches it out of his eye.

I've heard enough.

Mr. Charles, you may step down.

It is apparent, in this courts opinion, that the alleged charges against Mr. Wyatt Reynolds are unfounded.

Your honor?

Taking into account the testimonies we've heard today, as well as the evidence presented to me by the Psychiatrist, it is my opinion, and therefore, it is my ruling...

An extremely agitated Dallas Hartman jumps to his feet and slams his fists on the table.

Your honor!? You can't be serious right now!

Mr. Hartman, sit your ass down! I'm in the middle of my ruling here and I will not be interrupted by you or by anyone else!

Your honor!? Neither side has even introduced any evidence!

One more outburst, Mr. Hartman, and I will hold you in the county jail for contempt!

Judge Baxter stands from his bench and leans forward.

SIT!

DOWN!

Dallas Hartman sits down in defeat. Judge Baxter retakes his seat as well.

It is my ruling in the case of the People of the United States of America versus Wyatt Anderson Reynolds of Birmingham, Alabama, that there is no case.

This case is dismissed.

Mr. Reynolds, you are free to go.

SMACK.... SMACK!

The sound of the gavel is music to my ears. I take that cassette and snap it in half. Judge Baxter notices what I've done to the evidence against him and gives a quick nod before retreatin' back to his chambers. Those in the court room begin to file out.

I intentionally cut in front of Dallas Hartman. He grabs me by the arm and stops me.

I don't know what you have on Judge Baxter, Reynolds, but I assure you I'm going to find out!

I'd suggest if you want your hand back in one piece, you'll take it off me.

He takes the hint.

I'm coming after you Wyatt Reynolds! With the full force of the United States government!

Dallas, you go right ahead and send anyone you want. Just don't send anyone you want back. You lost, Dallas. Then again, so does anyone who tries to put the screws to me.

I'll see you 'round.

Charlotte joins me. She holds my arm and leans her head against my shoulder as we exit the court room.

+++++Charlotte Dyson+++++
And you were worried.

Well, you never can predict such things. At least it's all over now.

We exit the court room and run into Willow.

Well hi there, Willow. I want you to meet the future Mrs. Reynolds. Charlotte Dyson, this is my wife, Willow Addison.

Save it, Wyatt. I don't care about you are your whore. All I want is my boys.

You did good in there darlin'. I'm proud of ya.

I want to see my boys, Wyatt. I could have made sure you went to trial.

Dralin', you didn't have the guts. You knew full well what would have happened if you had. You weren't tryin' to play nice to see the boys, Willow. You played nice out of fear. Fear of the retaliation that most certainly would have come your way.

Wyatt! Please! I'm beggin' you. Let me see them.

I'll tell you what. I'm goin' to England this week. I should be back Wednesday. I'll think about lettin' you come see them upon my return.

Now, go be a good little bitch. And keep your mouth shut.

Just because you made sure Wyatt didn't go to prison, doesn't mean you and I are alright.

Charlotte, do you think for one second that I care what you think?

You smashed a liquor bottle of my mans head. You injured his beautiful bald head, Willow. For that, I will make you pay.

Wyatt, call of your whore before I...

Before you what?

Willow, you ain't gonna do nothin'. You're a gutless little coward, just like yo' daddy.

She rears back and wallops me with a hard slap to my face. Willow storms away. Charlotte tries to go after her, but I stop her.

Nah, darlin'. Let her go.

She ain't shit.

Willow is about 25 feet away when I call out to her.

You be a good little wife, now, ya hear!?

It ain't quite over yet!

You remember that, now!

Willow hesitates before proceedin' with her exit.

Charlotte and I make our way in the opposite direction. Across the pedestrian bridge and into the parkin' garage to my car. Once inside, Charlotte begins gropin' my junk.

Well now, Mr. Reynolds, what do we have here?

Darlin', is there anythin' about me that doesn't turn you on?

Not so far.

I start my car and back it out of the parkin' spot.

Stick with me darlin', we'll set this world on fire.

We speed off in the BMW. With this case now closed, all I have to worry about is Willow. And she's not even a tough contest.

Charlotte and I will indeed set the world on fire. Startin' this week at Nero's Games.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
CharlotteDyson (02-11-2014), Theo Pryce (02-11-2014)