Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must We Play This Game?
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-10-2014, 12:25 AM

It appears as if the big guy has stuck his nose in where it does not belong... again. Well, you may have fooled me with a pin already, and you may well have regained the title for yourself. But do you honestly want it? Do you honestly see yourself wearing it for very long?

The quicker we do this the easier it will be for you in the end, because it won't take just a pinfall to stop me. I am the rightful Ark Champion, regardless of how you whine about how it is your's. And I plan to keep it that way

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-14-2014, 09:26 PM

(02-10-2014, 12:25 AM)The Linguist Said: It appears as if the big guy has stuck his nose in where it does n[meanin pin]o[/meaning]t belong... again. Well, you may have fooled me with a pin already, and you may well have regained the title for y[meanng=pin1]o[/meaning]u[meanng=pin2]r[/meaning]s[meanig=pin3]e[/meaning]lf. But do you honestly want [meanin=thisisntapinshh]i[/meaning]t? Do you honest[mening=it'snippytoday]l[/meaning]y see yourself wearing it for very long?

The quicker we do this the easier it will be for you in the end, because it won't take just a [i]pinfall[/i] to stop [maning=this is a pin]m[/meaning][meanin=this is a pin as well]e[/meaning]. [maning=no pins here]I[/meaning] am the rightful Ark Champion, regardless of how you whine about how it is your[eaning=will this pin even work?]'[/meaning]s. And I plan to keep [eaning=such threaten]it[/meaning] [meanig=much pin]that[/meaning] [mening=wow]way[/meaning]

The five hover pins in your signature even count, there buddy. And kick out.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post