Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Laughing Corpse[Damien]
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-09-2014, 06:14 PM

The bar was quiet...but that's what happens when everyone there is dead. I had just snapped the last man's neck and sat on the barstool, staring at the bodies. My mind danced with the different ways to position them. Different ways to keep them frozen in time. I sipped on the glass of black vodka as I painted a picture in my head. The door opened softly and I looked up, watching the familiar mop of messy black hair finally looked up.

I smiled at Damian's shock before looking back at the bodies, They will make for perfect dolls in 12 hours.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-09-2014, 06:24 PM

Damien's eyes were wide open.

"Well it seems you had a bit of an issue."

He shook his head, stepping over a body.

"You know I can't let you do this. No matter how much I want to let you go.. I can't let this happen. You know I can't turn a blind eye to this."

Damien pulls out his cellphone.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-09-2014, 06:33 PM

I stood, walking over and placing a hand over his phone, We both know no judge will ever allow this in his courtroom. Besides, all the prints lead to a dead serial killer. The cops would put this under the rug.

I pulled away and moved back to the bar, sitting on the counter. A simple wave caused the bodies to all sit in chairs, scattered across the bar.

I was bored. No issue..at lease...none I remember...but I can't seem to remember much anyway.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-09-2014, 06:44 PM

"I should let them lock you up. Run tests on you. You say you can't remember anything. If that's true.. you wouldn't remember me."

He looked at Zak.

"You wouldn't remember breaking my sister, trying to build her back up, to break her again."

Damien watched as the bodies went into place.

"So why this bloodbath? And don't give that.. you are bored bullshit."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-09-2014, 06:56 PM

Emotions play an important part in our memories. You remember the birth of your son? How happy and proud you were upon holding that child...even when you were unsure about him being yours? How proud you were of my sister when she pulled through such a painful labor? It's not remembering those emotions...that causes me to lose the important memories.

I turned and gently dropped behind the counter, throwing Damien a bottle of scotch.

This bloodshed...it was mostly because I was bored...had nothing better to do and I ran out of books to read.

I ran a hand through my hair and caught Damien's eyes as they shot to my forehead and the small scar across it.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-09-2014, 08:00 PM

"So where did you get the nasty scar?"

Damien looked at him, remaining on his feet, looking at the people around him. They were all drained, necks snapped. Damien hadn't seen this much bloodshed in a long time.

"There's nothing that should have driven you to this point. Unless you were programed to do so."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-09-2014, 08:11 PM

The original owner died from complications of a lobotomy. I took it over and realized he was a serial killer. Only downfall is that my emotions are cut off as his were...

My eyes danced around the room before landing on a young couple, They should be dancing...they would look better dancing.

I made a move towards the couple sitting in the booth when Damien grabbed my arm, forcing me to stop.

Do you not want them to dance?

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-14-2014, 01:19 PM

"I can't allow you to do this. What did any of these people ever do to you Zak?"

He looked at the man, someone he used to trust years ago. Zak had married Alexandra, they had been building a family.. and in mere moments all of that was gone.

"These people, wouldn't hurt you, but yet you would harm them. Where is your humanity Zak?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-14-2014, 01:38 PM

I lost it after Alexandra lost the twins...

I stared at Damien's hand, sighing softly.

They didn't do anything but...Alexandra didn't do anything when she was attacked...I didn't do anything when I was killed...and made into this monster. It's a cruel world...one where it use the demon to survive. Just as Micah will use her wolf and demon...How was it meeting Kain? Please don't tell my sister...she doesn't know.

Gently, I pulled away and waved my hand, a webbing of ice held up the people in different positions, keeping this as a perfect picture.

Do you want a drink? I heard she pulled the same shit on you as she did in me.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-14-2014, 02:05 PM

"Eventually she's going to find out, and then you'll have to answer for it."

Damien looked at him.

"She's smarter than you give her credit for."

Damien removed his hand and backed up.

"You did more than lose it. You changed. Possibly worse, I think you might have left a lasting scar on her that has become irrepairable."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-14-2014, 02:21 PM

Smart would be her letting you go. She still loves you...she's just an idiot in that field.

I cocked my head slightly, A lasting scar...Alexandra will forever have scars. Unless you speak of someone else.

I placed a beer on the bar and pushed it towards him.

You seem conflicted. You still want the follow your cop instincts...but...you know no one will chase a dead man.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-14-2014, 03:09 PM

"What's wrong with that? I'm a conflicted individual. But at the same time, I would rather see you pine away for a love you lost, but since you have a lobotomy that's not possible."

Damien glared at the man.

"You didn't deserve her. But you had her, and she was head over heels."

Damien looked down at the beer then back up at Zak.

"You had her wrapped so tightly around you.. and you destroyed it all.. why?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-14-2014, 03:42 PM

Fear. I was scared, knowing that she would be hurt within my family. To pine for a lost love...both from your sister and your lover would be pointless...as you have said...I destroyed it. I destroy everything I touch but...I've grown okay with that. The touch of death...it's a creepy notion but still strikingly beautiful. Who am I to change the fates? The beer isn't poisoned.

I smiled softly and leaned against the bar.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-14-2014, 04:40 PM

"You are fucking hopeless."

Damien rolls his eyes.

"I don't know what she saw in you."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-14-2014, 04:56 PM

A good fuck?

Damien just took a drink of the beer as I said that and it almost shot out his mouth as he choked back a laugh.

I, honestly, don't know. Women...they are like a fine car...you may know the basics but you will never get her full pleasure until you read the book...if they bother to come with one. Men...we're like...bottle rockets. It don't take much to get us going.

Another choked laugh escaped Damien's lips and he finally sat down on the bar stool.

I do have a feeling we are talking about two different women though. What happened between your sister and I was unfortunate but...I was young and dumb...I made mistakes but marrying your sister wasn't one of them. Being unable to protect her and the twins was a mistake. I should have been home and it should have been me to fall through the window...but I chose to stay at school to study...I am sorry for that. I lost myself in the books, in my own depression and turned away from the woman I love. A mistake was falling for that siren for whom you bed. She left me in the night with a note on my pillow. I chose to move on and try to find love else where. You can't tell me you never made mistakes in your love life, Damien.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-14-2014, 05:02 PM

"Oh Zak, I've made my mistakes. The biggest one being letting my wife get killed because of my career choice. Shortly after that, I turned from everything and everyone. As for your mistakes with my sister, that's between you two."

Damien shook his head.

"Who the hell did you think we were talking about?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-14-2014, 05:44 PM

I was talking about the only girl you and I ever fucked...but. You were talking about Ally?

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-22-2014, 01:19 PM

"Yes you fucking moron, I was talking about Ally."

He looked at Zak.

"We aren't talking about Mandii. Mandii.. let's just put it that way.. she's a sore subject right now. I don't like being used. Did you hear that Jason proposed to Ally?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-22-2014, 01:42 PM

لذلك الشرير اللعين! (So the dreaded villain!)

My fist slammed into the counter, forcing chunks of the wooden and marble bar to shoot out in random directions.

Sarà una morte dolorosa dovrebbe mai mettere le mani su di lei! (It will be a painful death should never put his hands on her!)

Damien looked back at me, his eyes wide slightly as I growled in his direction.

Juste parce que je ne me souviens pas d'émotions, ne signifie pas que je vais toujours pas protéger votre sœur et si jamais vous, provoquer le cœur de ma sœur à casser, je vais briser tous les os dans le dos avant de passer au reste de votre corps humain pathétique. (Just because I do not remember emotions, does not mean that I will not always protect your sister and if you ever, cause the heart to break my sister, I'll break every bone in the back before moving on rest of your pathetic human body.)

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-22-2014, 01:54 PM

Damien looked at Zak, it had been along time since he had heard him speak his native tongue, let alone bounce between languages.

"Zak, sai che potrebbe quasi essere scambiato per voi ancora prendersi cura di mia sorella, più di quanto si vuole lasciare su. Ti sto dicendo la verità. Tu la ami, e voi non vogliono solo ammetterlo, così si sta giocando a questo gioco. Basta fermarsi con il gioco, è noioso. Per quanto riguarda tua sorella, mi ha ferito molto più di quanto avrei potuto mai farle del male. Vuoi minacciare mi ... portare ciò su." ("Zak, you know that it could almost be mistaken for you still caring for my sister, more than you want to let on. I'm telling the truth. You love her, and you just do not want to admit it, so you're playing this game . Just stop with the game, it's boring. regarding your sister, she hurt me much more than I could ever hurt her. You want to threaten me ... bring it on.")

Damien stands up, getting into Zak's face.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-22-2014, 02:29 PM

Cosa vorresti che facessi, fratello? Tua sorella ha rubato una parte del mio cuore, la mia anima e mentre può aver rotto quella fiducia, che l'amore con lei, io farò quello che devo proteggerla. Sono riuscito a tornare indietro nel tempo e mantenere il vostro figlio di morire per mano di questi Templari. Se potessi, vorrei tornare indietro più lontano e impedirle di diventare un vampiro. Sapevo cosa che cagna avrebbe fatto a voi e come ho pregato, si spezzerebbe l'incantesimo e si dovrebbe cercare di riconquistare mia sorella. Ora, lei è vostra per la presa, fratello. Portala, rovinare la sua, ma la sua pausa, e perire con gli altri pezzi di carne senza valore.

Cerchiamo di essere onesti, Damien, pensi davvero che l'uomo che ha agito come tuo figlio è davvero tuo figlio? Pensi che avrebbe permesso l'erede della famiglia per passeggiare, mentre lui ha ancora un prezzo sulla sua testa? O sei così stupido o il vostro prendere tutto per valore nominale, che non è l'uomo che conoscevo.
(What would you have me do, Brother? Your sister has stolen a part of my heart, my soul and while I may have broken that trust, that love with her; I will do what I must to protect her. I managed to go back in time and keep your son from dying at the hands of those Templars. If I could, I would go back farther and stop her from becoming a vampire. I knew what that bitch would have done to you and how I prayed, it would break the spell and you would try to regain my sister. Now, she is yours for the taking, brother. Take her, spoil her, but her break, and perish with the other worthless pieces of flesh.

Let's be honest, Damien, do you really think the man who has been acting as your son is really your son? You think I would allow the heir to the family to walk around while he still has a price on his head? You are either that stupid or your taking everything for face value which is not the man I once knew.)

I smirked and cocked my head slightly, leaning closer. From the view of the person walking past the window, one would think Damien and I were lovers.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-22-2014, 02:45 PM

Damien shook his head, pushing Zak backwards.

"Hai ragione .. hai fatto rompere la sua fiducia. Ma non solo la sua fiducia, il suo cuore. Hai distrutto ciò che era rimasto della mia sorelle umanità. Vuoi che ti parli Micah. Che cosa potrebbe potrebbe entrare di tale Zak? Cosa vorresti che facessi? Tu vuoi che io riconquistare Micah. Come? Voglio dire sul serio Zak, che la donna è meglio senza di me nella sua vita. Mi piacerebbe fare altro che danneggiare la sorella." (You are right.. you did break her trust. But not only her trust, her heart as well. You destroyed what was left of my sisters humanity. You want me to talk to Micah. What could could come of that Zak? What would you have me do? You want me to win back Micah. How? I mean seriously Zak, that woman is better off without me in her life. I would do nothing more than damage your sister.)

Damien grabbed a bottle of Vodka and drank some.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-22-2014, 03:08 PM

Causare qualche danno. Sollevare un inferno. Mia sorella ha sempre amato e per sempre ti amo. Mi occuperò con i miei problemi con la sorella e forse posso destra alcuni torti.

Si sta ignorando quello che avevo detto su tuo figlio. Non che si dovrebbe preoccupare. Hai avuto a che fare con un assassino che mette a nudo la stessa cicatrice come il vostro ragazzo. Kain ha preso un bel gusto per lo stile di vita della nostra famiglia. Si dovrebbe unirsi a lui nelle nostre file, treno lungo il lato di lui. Si potrebbe spostarsi rapidamente tra i ranghi.
(Cause some damage. Raise some hell. My sister has always loved you and will forever love you. I will deal with my problems with your sister and perhaps I can right some wrongs.

You are ignoring what I had said about your son. Not that you should worry. You've been dealing with an Assassin who bares the same scar as your boy. Kain has taken quite a liking to our family's lifestyle. You should join him in our ranks, train along side him. You would move quickly through the ranks.)

My eyes snapped up to the door and I gently laid two short blades on the counter in front of Damien. The sound of cars flying towards the bar made me smirk.

Che ha avuto meno tempo poi avevo programmato .... Migliore di nascondere o prendere la lama. Ho la sensazione che i templari vorranno combattere. Unitevi a me in questa lotta, fratello? (That took less time then I had planned....Best you hide or take the blade. I have a feeling the templars will want to fight. Join me in this fight, brother?)

Hate Post Like Post