Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Untwisted Angle
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-09-2014, 05:31 PM

The scene opens up to Ezekiel Carter-Williams V in the abandon church that he and his siblings were forced to relocate to. He paces back and forth pass the screen with his fingers interlocked with one another and near his crotch. He pauses and looks into the screen in a cool, Chuck Norris kind of way. Man this guy is so fucking badass he turns Mexicans females gay and gay females straight, everyone goes up a notch. He walks over to the corner and grabs an old wooden stool. He drags it into the middle of the floor and climbs on top of it.

Well… lucky camera, it’s been quite some time before we last had an encounter. I’ve missed you buddy. So… what’s new? I hear I have a match against Christine Nash and Scott Charlotte this Madness in, my Madness debut. What’s better than this, I get to physically destroy Scott Charlotte and mentally destroy John Austin by physically destroying Christine Nash all in a matter of 10 to 20 minutes. It must be an early Christmas present from Wallace Wistack to me. I hope this isn’t the only thing he offered because I was really hoping he’d get me a match with that new big titty bitch, Kristy Jackson. I’d like to motorboat her while smoking a blunt.

Ezekiel looks down and bits his lip. He starts to rub his crotch before snapping back into reality.

Shit I just memorized me motor boating Kristy Jackson. Damn… that was nice. Just as nice as Christine Nash’s chances at winning before I was added to this match. As soon as the name “Ezekiel Carter-Williams V” was added to the card, her chances of winning dropped to a slim -5%.

Ezekiel checks his watch.

Shit, it’s time to contain the AIDS. Man Nancy and her super vagina, someone should’ve told me the bitch was fucking half of the music industry. I sure do miss her though. Ezekiel says as he tosses a pill into his mouth and washes it down with a bottle of Pepsi.

Where was I? Um… Oh that’s right, Christine Nash. You see CN… Can I call you CN? What the hell, I got AIDS, I can call you whatever the fuck I want. Or else, I’ll squirt blood in your mouth while you’re sleeping and give you AIDS too. Hell even Twisted Angels can get AIDS. You know what else Twisted Angels can get? Their ass handed to them on a silver platter with their birthdate and possible death date engraved on it. Yes Christine, I know what I got myself into. I know what you’re capable of. I don’t care that I have my work cut out for me. I don’t think I’ll win, I know I am going to win. Why? Because I’m Ezekiel “Fuckin” Carter-Williams the Fifth, that’s why. But you’re wrong Christine. I don’t mind fighting a female; in fact I think it’ll be something new. I think when I step in that ring and I look in your eyes, after I stare at your ass, I’ll know that you fear me. Or maybe you don’t, I don’t really care. I don’t care about Scott Charlotte in this match, honestly. I only care about you. Because you and John Austin have a very “special” bond, and I know that he’ll be watching our match unfold. I want him to watch as I kick you in the jaw. I want him to watch as I drop you on your neck. I want him to watch as I grab you by your throat and throw you into the crowd with ease. I want him to watch it all, because I know it will kill him. I know it will mentally damage him to the point where he snaps and comes out to “save” you, and then I’ve got him right exactly where I want him.

You are nothing but a victim to my plan, Christine. You are the unlucky slutbox who has to go through minutes of torture, the pain piercing your body with every second. You say your mind is a scary place for someone like me, but I beg to differ. My mind is a scary place for you, because when I have my mind set on something, I will do any and everything to get it, and wouldn’t care about the consequences or reprocusions until after the scene has calmed.

I won’t be playing games Christine; you can believe me on that. I will be as serious as ever, because this is something I’ve wanted for quite some time now.

Your return will be a distant memory, because you will be back on vacation. You will fear returning to the XWF until the day I leave because then you would know that your biggest nightmare will cease to exist, and then you and John can live

Happily

Ever

After…..

Ezekiel stands up and walks out of the scene as it fades to black

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
(02-11-2014), Christine Nash (02-10-2014), John Austin (02-10-2014)