Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While Brothers away the Rider plays [Sexy Spook/Ally]
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-09-2014, 01:59 AM

And They- are- gone!

Jason!

Damn she’s already yelling my name and all I did was pick her up from the door.

While the brother is away it is time to play my sexy spook!

Ally cat must have wanted a little something something cause she slid down and now her legs were wrapped around my waist like a sexy snake spook. Her tongue was down my throat as I pushed shit off the counter and laid her down on it. Damien wouldn’t need any of that shit anyway. We got a little make out going on when the shirts hit the ground and round two was on!

You want food after this?

Ally cat smile stops my heart, fuck. I pulled her back up and we went all the way to the bedroom kissing all the way. Bathroom down Bedroom to go. I let her down on the bed and she laid out as I got to see the pants come off and shit this chick wears no underwear, better than thongs *Wink*. I climbed up on top of Ally cat before pulling a bottle of Jack Daniels and pouring some of it down my sexy spooks chest then licking it up. You can’t waste that shit.

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-09-2014, 04:11 AM

Ally moaned softly, feeling his lips and tongue on her skin, making sure to catch every drop of the Jack Daniels he had poured onto her skin. She found herself watching him as his lips trailed across her skin. It left a tingling sensation everywhere that his lips landed.

"Food is the last thing I am thinking about right now Jason."

She slid against him, slowly, their bodies warm. Her lips pressed to his again and she was lost in a total surrender, a prisoner of his desire. She broke the kiss, smiling up at him, her hands fumbling with his belt.

"Tell me food isn't what you are thinking about right now."

Her eyes caught his and she was frozen. He managed to always captivate her with a look, and this moment was no different than any other. He smiled at her and she was gone. Her heart raced within her chest, slamming against the outer walls of her chest. She felt as if it might burst forth from her chest. She took in a deep breath and looked into his eyes again, stilling her nerves.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-10-2014, 12:03 AM

I always think about food.

My hand. Where is she putting my hand. Yep still no panties.

Screw food then.

Ally cat slammed her lips to mine. She was taking charge- so fucking sexy. She pushed me over and got on top and started to take my pants off, too bad I did wear boxers because that took out a good solid second of my fun time out.

Thats teasing.

She looked up at me and bit her bottom lip and i lost my shit. I pulled Ally cat up to me and slammed her back down while she put her hands on my chest. This was a better fuck than the bathroom by a long shot.

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-10-2014, 01:07 AM

"Jason..."

Her voice quivered a little, giving into the pleasure that rushed through her body. Her nails dug into his chest, lightly leaving red welts behind them. She rolls her hips, rocking back and forth on him. Occasionally she leans down, pressing her lips to his chest and neck, whispering softly into his ear.

"Don't be so afraid to give in..."

She moved her hands further down, resting them on his stomach, long enough to push herself back up into the position she was in, before taking his hands and pinning them to the bed.

"Jason.. oh yes..."

She increased her speed a little bit.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-16-2014, 08:35 PM

The over powering woman thing is so damn sexy on any woman when they are on top am I right? I just don't let it go on to long before turning the tables.

Ally.

Lips were forced on mine before I could get anything out. Thanks Ally glad I wasn't dieing but if I was I was daing one happy mother fucker. I got pulled then my hips were covered by Ally Cat's legs before she let up on that smooch.

I fucking love you.

Ally cat smiled and my heart went into superdive before I pulled her back on top and well you get what happens next.

Hate Post Like Post