Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 05:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ode to Suffering!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-08-2014, 05:31 PM

The scene is old. Looking like 1975 Russia! The scene yellowed with time and the sounds of moaning screams are heard in the background. The room was filthy, covered with old news papers and trash lacking most furniture other than a few scattered chairs and a broken table held together with a scrap of wood roughly tacked into place. The date is December 25th… A young boy sits in a dark corner acting as if he doesn’t hear the moaning and the screams in the house. 3 other men sit waiting in the same room all of witch would be considered gentleman callers for the whore to satisfy. The scene zooms in to the boy showing slight detail of someone we now know…a young Morbid Angel!

Young Kyril sits quietly playing with a Cup-and-Ball…he is 9 years old today. He looks content with his new toy…the other men in the room talk quietly among themselves thinking that young Kyril could not hear their words. Kyril could barely make out parts of what they were saying…they were talking about his mother and what kind of whore she was. He didn’t care…Whores are common in Russia and was grateful that his mother didn’t turn him to tricks like others did.

In the whore house no child goes to school and Kyril was not an exceptation. The women that worked this house lived for drugs and food…paid for by the sex that they do…their children were more of an accident. Some mothers pushed their children out to the streets before they were Kyril’s age. Perhaps his mother liked him around. He didn’t say much, he didn’t eat much and would spend his days sitting in the corner looking at newspaper even though he couldn’t read them.

The moans subside as the last act of business finishes with his mother. She had 3 more men before they could get some food. In these times food was a hard thing to come by. Russia was in a depression trying to beat the United States in everything while bleeding their own people dry with the attempt.
Moments later a man emerges fixing his belt around his waist and shortly followed by the boys Mother Mila. Not known for her beauty but more for her bedroom manner. Kyril didn’t so much as look at her knowing what she was doing. A mixture of courtesy and respect for the job. Respect as much as he could considering the occupation but not knowing the difference between a legitimate job and this. This is what he knows. Having not left his house alone or even the street…not so much as a TV to update him…this was the world.

His mother looking thin and used. Long hard days worked…Today she decided to end business early and get some dinner with her son on his special day. As memory serves, there was an argument between the men and Mila over her canceling their appointments. Each appointment meaning more to them than her. What is more important to a man than the almighty orgasm?

In the argument young Kyril took notice to the men now forcing his mother back into the room where she conducts her business! Kyril knew that this wasn’t how business worked. The men started beating her with their fists! Kyril could see into the room from where he was sitting as they didn’t shut it. He jumped from the chair and grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter to help her. The small boy jumped into the room with the knife screaming like a wild animal slashing with the knife! Forcing the men onto one side of the room! His mother still on the bed covered in blood half naked for them forcing themselves on her. Morbid lunges at the men with the knife trying to scare them out but is quickly disarmed by the larger men.

They slap him around and forced him to watch as they cut his mothers face with the knife…then they cut off one of her breasts and threw it at young Kyril. Blood gushes from the wound…they then turn the knife on Kyril, cutting his back and face then dragging him into the Kitchen and boiled some water telling him they were going to burn him with it! Trying his best to remain unafraid but could not as they poured the scalding water on him! Burning him down his torso and legs!
Young Kyril passes out from the pain only to awaken on the floor in that same pain from his wounds. His skin bubbled up blistered and peeling away! Cuts on his face clotted and dry yet still making it painful to speak…He looks up and sees his mother crying…missing a breast and with a swollen face from the abuse standing on a chair looking at young Kyril.
He didn’t notice the rope at first as she just stood there looking. She didn’t look to be in any pain but that could have been the drugs masking what she feels…the rope was tied to the ceiling pipes in the small run down apartment. She looks at Kyril and says to him the haunting words that will forever ring as his anthem

Mila-”Бог умер (God is Dead)”

With those words she uses her toes to push the chair backwards to the floor leaving her suspended by her neck looking at young Kyril…who in return watched her as the life drained from her body. Kyril tried to move in an attempt to save her but was unable from his wounds. In the end he watched her strangle to death. Her body being the mark for the end of anything human in him. He laid on the floor watching the corpse sway slowly until he fell from consciousness only to awaken to the same horror he was trying to escape from.

Kyril stayed in the apartment for two days before he could get himself up and brave the frozen winter outside. Unable to put a shirt or jacket on he went out into the freeze…the cold ever soothing on his burns as he walked down the only street he has ever known with not a soul turning a head to the boy he went off into a new world that he knew nothing of with no hopes or aspirations for a better life…escape is all that was desired.

The scene fades to black!

The scene opens to Morbid Angel in current day sitting in his home stroking his goatee Looking at pictures of his childhood home. Years later after Morbid Angel’s success he purchased the building in which his mother had died in…he burned it to the ground and the rumors go that inside were the men that had killed her…with no proof of the murders, Morbid Angel walked from any charges but seemed more satisfied from then on. With no claims of vengeance his entire stance changed from someone with vendetta written across his face to a man who conquered his demons and made them suffer likewise!

Now the land in which the building once stood is now home of his Russian sect of his funeral Parlor chain called “ Залы Вечности (Halls of Eternity). The meaning in the title is that we forever live through what others last see of us. Our eternity is as much as out final viewing…memories fade of past doings but as for last seen…only in the halls of a funeral home.
The final resting place of his mother is unknown…she was a whore that worked long hours with many men. The pimp running the building generally chopped up dead tricks, clients and children to feed to the hoard of dogs kept in the basement to persuade people to do business they usually weren’t privy to. It is believed she was fed to the dogs.

Morbid Angel looks at the camera

Morbid-”Oh, now we must start this foolish business now! That was once known as my home. I was born and raised in that until I was 9...what a time that was let me tell you that! But fuck history! Where is this Steve Davids pussy?! He didn’t die did he?”

Sayers looks at Morbid and nods in a negative motion

Morbid-”Well then let me say a little about him in hopes to wake his bitch self up…”

Morbid runs his fingers through his hair making sure nothing is sticking up before he speaks to the camera.

Morbid-”Steve what is going on here? We had a thing going where you decided to ruin me and call me a fraud and now what? You decided to ignore me and pretend to hide behind those walls you call a house?! This is very unprofessional. I mean I try and give you the best parts of me and though you try…I ACTUALLY risk my life to show you how much you mean to me…no homo…I don’t mean anything sexual here…I know that is a common joke here in the XWF...yes… everyone want’s the mighty Morbid Angel to suck on some wang…but that shit isn’t going to happen! NO! I am Morbid Fucking Angel! Known for terror and evil! STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK GAY! I am no outer Space queer or a from Detroit midget! I AM WORSE THAN THE DEVIL! I am the un-Jesus Christ! And I demand at least that much respect! I should get more respect but as things progress here…I notice that a lot of you lack respect and credit where it is due. You all want to be a bass ass motherfucker from hell! But truth is you all can’t be…look at McBride! Wants to be a bad ass motherfucker…is far from anything bad Ass!…Steve Davids wants to be something more than what he deserves. Thinking you are better than what you are! You are far from that man you wish to be! I AM THE PINICLE OF INSANITY! Or so I’ve been told! With that being said I already know that you will say HA now we know you are not really crazy because you admit it. Well I don’t have to admit anything…the Doctors admit everything for me! Fuck you! They tell me I’m crazy and I ask why and they just look at me…what I do is normal but to you its crazy…if that makes any sense…I know…I’m confused myself…doctors are full of shit! SHIT! And from the medical records I got from a good friend of mine…he runs a Hospital…you were never diagnosed with any kind of mental illness! With no diagnosis you are just one of the many men and woman who want that card. Your criminal background lacks any crimes that tie you with insanity!

Crazy is something you either have or you could never be. You are a fraud of crazy! SHAME!
I am at a loss right now because of your lack of participation against me is oddly offensive…”

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-08-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (02-08-2014), Hank Lane (02-09-2014), ZakMisery (02-09-2014)