Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 04:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Haunting Admission (Chernobyl RP 1)
Tera Vincent Offline
The Siren Of Havoc

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-08-2014, 12:44 PM

Tera Vincent is in her bedroom, laying in her bed. She is squirming; she is tossing and turning, and seems to be incredibly uncomfortable. Tera clenches her fists and balls up her blanket and bites her lip and as she does this, we enter her mind and see the nightmare she is having.

It is a dark and almost eerie, stormy night in Salem, Massachuetts. We are inside an old-fashioned Victorian house, and it is almost pitch-black except for a dim halogen lamp. We see a young Tera Vincent with a black eye and tears running down her face, and a big imposing shadow coming toward her slowly...

Tera Vincent: "NO! Stay away from me!"

???: (laughs briefly)"Make me, you little bitch!"

Tera Vincent: "I swear to GOD, Jacob, I will call the cops! I'm sick of you touching me! I'm not being your toy anymore!"

Jacob: "It doesn't matter what the fuck you say, Tera. I AM your FATHER, and I will do WHATEVER the FUCK I want!"

Tera Vincent: "YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! YOUR a MONSTER! YOUR a SICK FUCK and YOU can go to HELL! MA....!

We see a hand slap Tera in the mouth and Tera flinches back and when she turns back to face Jacob, she is holding her cheek and blood is dripping from her lip

Jacob: "Your mom doesn't give a shit about you, Tera! Haven't you figured that out yet? Why, you are a disgrace! Such a rotten, nosy little girl...who never knows WHEN TO SHUT HER FUCKING MOUTH!"

Jacob slaps Tera once again and this time, Tera falls to the floor. Tera nearly passes out from the pain to her jaw and her mouth. We see the back of this Jacob and he seems to be fooling around with his lower body. We then hear a zipper and see his pants drop. He then reaches down and yanks Tera's pajama pants off with a couple of tugs.

Jacob: "You ain't gettin' away from me now, you little shit! You are mine! And I take what is mine! So take it like a good girl!"

Tera: "NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! NOOOO!"

Jacob punches her in the face, which bloodies her noses and knocks her nearly unconsicous. He then proceeds to, with one hand, pin her by her neck to the ground, and with the other, he covers her mouth, and then....

We return from her mind and Tera is screaming at the top of her lungs, thrashing and clawing at the air. We see Andrew Morrison slam the door open and run toward Tera.

"Tera! TERA! What's wrong? TERA!"

Andrew goes to grab Tera's hands and Tera's eyes open and in a blind rage, she punches Andrew in the face with all of her strength. Andrew grunts in pain and staggers a little bit. At his grunt of pain, Tera snaps out of her rage.

"ANDREW! What did I do? SHIT!"

Andrew kneels down by the side of her bed and is holding his jaw and his lip is busted. However, Andrew is surprisingly calm, although there is pain and worry in his eyes.

"Tera...what was that all about? What is the matter? That is the worst episode that I have heard you have yet! I thought you were dying in here!"

Tera sulks down off the bed and sits next to the kneeling Andrew on the side of her bed and puts her head down.

"Andrew..."

Andrew takes his hand off of his jaw and places it on Tera's chin and lifts it up to look at Tera's eyes.

"Tera, you know you can talk to me. I will listen. I have listened ever since the day I found you. Now, tell me what is wrong."

Tera looks at Andrew and sighs sadly and sits in silence for a few moments before whispering.

"Andrew, I have not been completely honest...with you, with the people...the reason that I have all of these episodes..these nightmares...you know how I have told you that the night I ran away, it was because my stepfather ATTEMPTED to rape me....well, that was a lie..."

Andrew's eyebrows shoot up ever so slightly but his eyes seem to say that what is coming next is of little surprise, but we also see that there is a fire growing in his eyes.

"So, tell me. What is it, Tera?"

Tera is silent. She looks away from Andrew briefly, staring out into space for what seems like eternity, before out of nowhere, grabbing Andrew and yanking at his shirt and screaming.

"I WAS RAPED! THAT MOTHERFUCKER, JACOB, RAPED ME!"

Tera collapses into Andrew's arms almost instantly and begins to cry. Andrew places her head on his chest and holds her in a way that is surprisingly nurturing. He runs a hand through his hair, and she sobs as she speaks once more.

"When he was done...he told me that "he got what he wanted, and that he would always get what he wanted as long as he or I lived"...so when he went to sleep, I grabbed all I could, snuck out, and ran away....and well..."

Andrew rubs her shoulder gently and whispers in her ear.

"Fate has brought you here, Tera. You do not have to fear that monster anymore. For I am here to protect you. I will never let anyone do harm to you as that man did. You mean a lot to me, Tera. You are safe here."

Tera looks up at Andrew and for the first time in a long time, there seems to be a true light in her eyes. She smiles and rests her head back on Andrew's chest. Andrew, with his free hand, grabs one of Tera's blankets off her bed and covers them with it, and rubs her shoulder as Tera nods off to, for the first time in years, what would be a good night's sleep.

W-L Record: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special matches)
Edit Hate Post Like Post