Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 02:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
More Problems
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-05-2014, 05:14 PM

SMACK!

Mary shrieks as a large black hand goes across her face. She falls to the ground and the man stands over her.

[Image: terrycrews.jpg]

I told yo ass to stop playin’ wit me bitch! I told yo, and you wouldn’t listen.

Mary lays there looking at the man, sobbing.

Shut the fuck up!

The man says before he begins to stomp Mary in the face. She rolls up in the fetal position and cries as the man continues to stomp her. After starting to feel aches in his thigh, the man stops.

Now go back to your punk ass brothers, and if you tell them I did this to you, I’ll kill you and them, believe that. Now get the fuck out my house. The man says before taking Mary by the hair and throwing her out the front door.

Mary slowly stands up, sobbing, and notices that it’s raining. She begins to walk down the stairs, and down the street.

The scene transitions to Ezekiel, Emanuel, and Matthew in a run-down church. Matthew and Emanuel are playing table tennis, while Ezekiel is sitting on a couch, trying to find something good to watch on television.

Mary stumbles into the church and Emanuel notices her. She almost falls, but he catches her. Ezekiel and Matthew immediately rush to her aid. Ezekiel notices the bruises on her face and immediately becomes enraged.

Who the fuck did this to you? I’ll fucking slit his throat then make him drink my blood so he can have AIDS too. Tell me who the hell did this to you, Mary!

It was her good for nothing boyfriend. He’s a black guy named Marco, he’s in a local street gang named the 34 th Street Boyz, there hideout place is at an old gym on 34 th Street. I told her to leave him alone. I knew he was nothing but trouble, but she stayed with him. He never hit her though; I never thought he’d do this. Matthew says as Ezekiel brings her to the couch where he lays her down at.

Ezekiel looks back at Matthew with intensity in his eyes.

You mean to tell me that my baby sister has been dating some lowdown dirty gang-banger? Oh, that’s over now. Emanuel, toss me my pistol, I’ll teach this motherfucker about fucking with a Carter-Williams.

Nnnnuu….. No…..Mary says as Ezekiel looks back at her.

What’d you say?

Don’t hurt him. Please don’t hurt him. I …. I love him. This was obviously my fault, I can handle this.

Mary shut the fuck up. You're starting to sound like one of those basic white bitches that blame themselves when their spouse has done wrong. Kind of like Christine Nash. Don’t be like Christine Nash.

Who’s Christine Nash?

You don’t want to know who Christine Nash is, trust me. Mary…. Even though I want to kill this son of a bitch, I won’t, for you.

Matthew and Emanuel snap their heads back at Ezekiel.

What the fuck do you mean you won’t? Do you see what he did to her? He must be punished.

Shut up and come with me, Matthew, I need to go take a smoke.

Ezekiel begins to walk out and Matthew jogs to catch up with him. They leave the church and Matthew looks at Ezekiel as he opens a bag of Skittles.

I thought you were a Now and Later guy?

Fuck that, they gave me a fucking cavity. I’m a Skittles guy now. These are my power pellets, taste the fucking rainbow bitch.

Ezekiel gets in his car and Matthew stands on the outside looking in.

Well are you coming?

You’re going to go see that dick Marco aren’t you?

Yup.

The scene transitions to Ezekiel and Matthew standing on the outside of the old gym that holds the 34 th Street Gang, and more importantly, Marco.

Ezekiel knocks on the door and Marco comes to the door. He notices Matthew and steps outside.

Da fuck you won’t, white boy? Marco says as he gets in Matthew’s face. Ezekiel slides in-between the two.

You know exactly what we want. We know what you did to our fucking sister, and we don’t appreciate that shit.

You honestly think I give a fuck?

Ezekiel punches Marco in the nose and he stumbles back. Ezekiel grabs him by the shirt and throws him on the ground...

You want to beat my fucking sister, I’ll beat you, bitch.

Ezekiel and Matthew begin to punch and stomp Marco in the face and abdomen. Blood splatters from Marco and it lands on the shirt of Ezekiel. Ezekiel hits Marco in the face one final time then pulls Matthew off of him and puts Matthew in the car.

This is just a sample of what you’ll get in due time. Now… stay away from my sister.

Ezekiel gets in the car and drives off.

The scene transition to Ezekiel and Matthew walking into the church and immediately Ezekiel feels as if something isn’t right.

Hold on, Matthew.

Ezekiel peaks behind the door and sees to black men with guns to Emanuel and Mary’s head.

Alright Matthew, go around the church and check to see if there are any one out of the ordinary here. There are two of Marco’s goons inside with guns to Emanuel and Mary’s heads. I’ll try to take him out.

Eye eye, captain! Matthew says before leaving the scene. Ezekiel pulls out his pistol and dashes in the door, firing immediately and killing the goon with the gun to Emanuel’s head, immediately.

He points the gun to the other guy.

Let her go or die, your choice.

BANG!

The man drops to the ground as Mary runs to Ezekiel and hugs him. She then pushes him away and punches him in the chest a few times.

You don’t know what you just did! You just set off a war against Marco! He’s a dangerous man, and I’m scared.

It’s okay to be afraid, Mary. Everything is going to be okay though. Believe it!

All clear brother man.

Matthew says as he walks in on Ezekiel and Mary hugging. He notices the two dead guys on the ground.

Is… is there something I missed?

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post