Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 06:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Hero.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-05-2014, 02:48 PM

Steve's heart beats slowly. A thunderous drum protected by his rib cage. He strolls upon the shores, the waves crashing before him. A camera man slowly follows in his footsteps that are imprinted in the wet sand. Dark clouds flood the sky but no rain falls, Steve's black suit is damp due to the rain though. Thoughts are rushing through his head. He clicks his knuckles as he stops and stares upon Neptune's fierce warriors. Nothing else fills the shot other than cliffs, sand and sea. He pulls his hair back and ties it behind his head. He sits down, his feet just at the edge of the closest waves. The camera man closes in on him, and although Steve whispers at first, the camera manages to pick up what he is saying.

“Betrayal. Betrayal after betrayal after betrayal. That is what this federation is filled of. Men who put their trust in other men only to have it broken. Putting my faith in Sebastian Duke was as foolish as the men who put their faith in religion. That man is a brother of mine and now I am torn between fighting with him for the very stable I sought to defeat or having to fight him myself. Granted, I may never actually have to face him, but the thought still haunts me. I have just fought my own blood brothers and father, do I really want to face a friend that is as close as a brother as well? No. I do not think I can, I have already been through so much pain...

I can fight through it though because I am the Xtreme Champion. I don't want to be the man that I have been pretending to be. I don't want to be that man who just sees himself as a human wrecking ball. I am more than that. I am a man who can battle through the thick and thin. Look at this!”

Davids points to the title he has wrapped around his waist. Water drips down its sleek golden surface.

“I worked so hard to earn this and I have to defend it every living moment of every single day. I can do anything now. I've defended this belt for four weeks and no body has even came close besides John Austin. The man who still claims he is the rightful holder of this belt. How does that make any sense? He lost a match and stole my belt all those months ago and clings onto it like it was the biggest win of his career. Perhaps it was as close to a precious victory that he will get.

Speaking of men who cling onto false achievements. Morbid Angel is my opponent this coming Friday. He is the only man who might be more out of his mind than the man in front of you. He clings onto victories that aren't even victories in hope that someone might actually believe him. We all saw you lose to Griffin MacAllister, the mechanic without a wrestling bone in his body. You've done nothing other than defeat nobodies since you got here oh Morbid one and yet you expect people to fear you? Barney the dinosaur strikes more fear into most than you ever could or ever will. You see Angel, until you come out into that ring on Friday and give me the match of your life nobody will care. Nobody does care. When you've came against people who even have a smidgen of talent you have done exactly what everyone like you does.... Fail. Jessie Diaz beat you. Griffin beat you. It goes on and on but you're too deluded to see that. I mean it makes sense, you're just like Mr. Supernova who for some reason is claiming he pinned me in that tag match on Shove It when he actually pinned Tony Santos. Is it me or is half of this roster out of their mind.”

Steve begins to laugh insanely at himself. Ripping his rough hair out as he does so. Steve picks up some of the ocean's water that has sprayed onto his black leather shoes and pours it down his hair. He turns to the camera now, looks directly into it then looks back out into the storm. The waves start to get fiercer just as Steve's voice does.

“I want to crush the rumours that I do not defend my championship valiantly. I do not accept any challenge in that ring because accepting ANY challenge is what a fool does. I'm no fool. Then, I will also accept the challenge of those who deserve it. Marshall Cage is the rightful number one contender but it seems his shot has put into the long awaited distance. Why's that? Oh because this regime is about as balanced as putting Peter Gilmour and a normal human being on some scales. It's ridiculous. I want the Company to be the stable that does what is right. Yet Mr. Supernova is too busy caught up in his own ego to realise that Cage does deserve that shot no matter what his worth is. Regardless, I will defend my belt against Tri Bute, Peter Gilmour and Jessie Diaz at some point or another. They deserve it. For a while I said, I will defend it against you Tri Bute if I am still champion. I know I will still be champion by then Tri Bute so get those fancy pink boots of yours future laced up and we can have a match that all of the people shall remember.

I'm sorry for my chaotic ramblings but you see, I have a lot to get off my chest. Morbid Angel really thinks he can be a god? Well I have news for you, son. There is no god in this world but one. His name is death and I don't think you're him. You aren't scary, you aren't evil and you aren't the man who chooses who lives and who dies. You're barely a man at all. Sure, Frodo Smackins is so far up your ass that you must at least have man like features or he wouldn't be at all interested but you're not a real man. Not one that strikes fear into my veins like other men do. You see, I'm not one of those guys who claims that nothing fears me because fear is for the wise. Fear is what makes the adrenaline run through my blood and boot you in the skull.”

Steve nods then climbs to his feet and the camera man follows him still managing to pick up the words that continue to bellow out of his mouth. He seems surprisingly calm for him and surprisingly contempt.

“You see Angel you make threats of killing me. Do you really think my life is some precious thing to me? I have murdered my own family, I am a man destined to be alone and isolated and no body would no any different if I wasn't on this Earth. The only people I can count on are my reliable fans, of course you wouldn't know what fans are so I won't begin to explain that to you. Sebastian Duke betrayed me for a stable based around chaos, something I would usually thrive upon, but they are not the same men that I am. Do you think honour runs through their veins? Does anyone? No one is that foolish. It saddens me, it truly does. But then, as I say, I'm a man who is destined to fight alone. Fate has its cruel and sickening ways of telling you that this is the way it's meant to be.

This why I have a warped smile planted between my thick cheeks. I am done with the lies that continue to swallow my own glory. I am done with the torture that comes with pretending that everything is okay when it's not. Pretending you've won something. Was anything won when Shane and The Administrator were beheaded? Eli James now holds control of this company and we're all in for a darker ride than ever before. Shouldn't we all be used to this by now though? Shouldn't we be used to an everlasting war that shall never be won? I know that all this will lead to just another battle in which there will be ashes that remain. When all is left to die and all is left in chaos and all is destroyed. One man shall rise. One man will come out on top. He is your hero and mine...”

Steve turns to look at the camera sticking his tongue out and clenching his fists as he does so.

“Steve Davids...”

He drops to his knees and whispers four last words.

“All men must fall.”

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post