Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
“Good Enough” (Twisted Angel #1)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-05-2014, 07:15 AM

“Good Enough”

(OOC Had permission to use John Austin)

What happens when the world you once knew turns upside down? What happens when everything you once knew or thought you did gets taken away? What happens when the shock of it all wears off and you realize that what you thought was your life has been a lie? When everything you know and love just seems to be all a lie? Do you take life the way it is and sulk? Do you run and hide? Or do you take the bull by the horns and try and take control of it… change it? Or do you just totally lose it and go totally insane?

[Image: stock-footage-crane-shot-through-the-flo...ilding.jpg]

Scene opens at an abandoned Warehouse. It is pretty dark except for a few barrels that are on fire. You can’t really see much but the bricks that has fallen and some trash on the ground. Footsteps are heard walking around the large room until these legs come into picture wearing knee high boots. As it pans up following the legs up until you see a extremely short skirt and a bra like top. She looked very dark and more demon filled than she had before.

[Image: 1012322_413783488737987_14274246_n.jpg]

She has a something in her hand as she is walking across the floor. She is focused on the task at hand and making sure things go the way SHE wants it. Ever since the accident… Christine hadn’t been herself and really, no one had noticed until now. Now she was totally not her normal self and the question was… would she ever be again. She had a smirk on her face as she look at this one direction as she stopped dead in her tracks. It was like she was almost in a trance staring at whatever was in that direction. Finally she broke the silence.

Christine: So it comes to this. It comes leads to me doing this to get the truth. For me to claim what is mine. For the world to know to not mess with what don’t belong to them. But why? Why did I have to go to drastic measures? Why take it to this extreme? Why don’t you tell me? Why don’t you enlighten me to what you think the reason is? Isn’t it clear? Isn’t it all cut and dry? Do we really now have to play these childish games?

She kneels down right there looking at whatever was there with an intense look that would bore a hole thru. The smirk hasn’t left her lips nor has the look in her eyes. Whoever she was talking about and to… they knew for a fact she wasn’t about to play games nor was in any mood. She was pissed to the point that she was slowly losing what mind she had. Or was she? Was this really Christine talking or was the Angel taking over? That was known to happen now and again. Just then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. A low rumble comes from her as she begins to slowly ramble.

Twisted Angel: Under your spell again. I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand. I can't say no to you. Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly. Now I can't let go of this dream. I can't breathe but I feel. Good enough, I feel good enough For you.

She opens her eyes and looks. Her looks even darker than before. Even her hair seemed a darker shade of red. This for a fact was the Twisted One who finally showed her evil head. She stared at whatever was on that side of the room. She used her finger to draw in the dirt on the floor as she still held the object in her other hand.

Twisted Angel: Betrayal, is that what this has become? Or will this be a submission to what you know is right? What you know is true? Failure… not an option. But then again… you should already know that. You should already know what this is all about. You should know… what lead to this… this situation you seem to have found yourself in. But of course you're not the first to find their way into my lair… my trap… my web. I am the spider… you… you're the fly.

She then begins to ramble again as she starts to list things in the dirt on the ground. What is it? Are they the sins of the person she is talking to? Is it the transgressions of the next victim that faces her on Madness? Is it a list of the people that have crossed her path and have failed her? Is it her own faults?

Twisted Angel: Drink up sweet decadence. I can't say no to you And I've completely lost myself and I don't mind. I can't say no to you. Shouldn't let you conquer me completely. Now I can't let go of this dream. Can't believe that I feel… Good enough.

She looks down at the floor at what she had been doing. She looks like she is reading what she wrote. Pausing to look up every few moment. Then back down. The smirk turns to a evil smile as she takes her hand and erases what she wrote and begins again. This time she read it aloud as she writes.

Twisted Angel: Thou shall not cross the Twisted Angel & Christine. When that happens… you get severely punished. NO EXCEPTIONS!

She looks up at the direction of whatever she has been looking at. She had a look to kill in her eyes.

Twisted Angel: Isn’t that right? You should know, seeing as you are suffering that punishment now. You know what you have done. You know why I have done this and why I am going to continue to take control. Little by little you will learn who the boss is. Isn’t that right?

She stands up and rolls her head in a circle as she continues to look. She then walks over to a barrel that is on fire and warms herself. The flames makes her skin glow and makes her look even more scarey as she continues to stare in that one direction.

Twisted Angel: All will learn, All will see, All will experience the wrath still to come from the Twisted One. All have fallen short. All have turned their backs… all deserted. All will know what happens when you cross the Twisted Angel. The innocence is gone… life as it was once known is all a memory.

She smirks as again she leans down to the ground and begins to talks.

Twisted Angel: So the powers that be thought it would be fun to make the Twisted One return to a triple thread. Hmmm, I wonder if they think this is going to be some damn punishment for me taking time off. If they think it is worth me kicking the ass of not one but two of their superstars and then of course they don’t know about what I have done to you. But no worries… Scott Charlotte… Ezekiel Carter Williams V… Do you even know that you have gotten yourself into? Do you even know what I am capable of? Do you even care that you have your work cut out for you? I bet not. I bet you both think you're perfect and that you each think you will win. Yada yada yada… hear all that BS before. Everyone spouts the same garbage. They don’t want to fight a girl, the girl isn’t good enough the girl don’t deserve the shot. The girl is fake… she ain’t crazy. She is lying.

She smirks.

Twisted Angel: If you only knew. If you couldn’t spend a week in my brain… I bet it would scare you and you would run. You would run and hide and you would then learn what true fear is. You see, you don’t play games with the Angel, you don’t screw the Angel. You pay for your Sins when you do. You do the crime… you do the time. You will pay the piper and it won’t be something you like. No not one bit.

She brushes her hair from her face as she writes the names of the two she is facing. She then looks up at the direction of the one she was talking to.

Twisted Angel: My return… most think is no big deal… but really… it was a long time coming. A long time coming for me to start taking names and taking people out. You want a job done right… then you have to do it yourself. Ain’t that right? Oh yes…

She gets up and smirks as she begins to ramble again as she tilts her head and looks.

Twisted Angel: I feel good enough. It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good. And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall. Pour real life down on me 'Cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough. Am I good enough for you to love me too? So take care what you ask of me 'Cause I can't say no.

About that time, she closes her eyes again and takes a deep breath and her demeanor changes again. She opens her eyes and looks again in that direction she has been looking at this whole time. She smirks again as she walks over towards what she is looking at. Just then we see sitting in front of a post a extremely tied up John Austin who is gagged looking up at her as if he was scared. She start to walk around him.

Christine: I guess love… you can say the bitch is back. The crazy ass bitch… the one that dragged Matthew Ward around on a collar and leash. Oh and that reminds me baby…

She kneels in front of him and we finally see what she had been holding this whole time. She shows him this collar she had been holding and his eyes get wide. She then places it around his neck and locks it on with the snap of a small padlock. She places the key in her top and the leans over and kisses his gagged lips.

Christine: Damn you look sexy all tied up baby. MMM I could take you right here. But I think… it is time for us to go. Are you ready my love?

She giggles and winks before attaching a leash to him and helping him to his feet and giving it a slight tug. His ankles were shackled… but had a long enough chain he could walk. She lead him across the floor and out the door.

To Be Continued.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Christine Nash's post:
(02-11-2014), (02-07-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-05-2014), John Austin (02-05-2014), MattWard (02-05-2014), Sarah Parsons (02-07-2014)