Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Enemies, New Friends, Strong Alliance ((Mandii))
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-04-2014, 05:48 PM

Alexandra made her way to her brother's place, knowing exactly where to find it after contacting him. She walked up to the door and rang the bell.

"Mandii, Damien.. open the door."

Damien comes to the door and hugs his sister tightly.

"Nice to see you little bit."

"Oh shut up!"

Damien opened the door wide and let her in, noticing she was driving her 1967 Chevy Impala in the drive way. He chuckled softly, his sister was back to herself.. and it was a sight to see.. or well.. she would be herself again.

"Hi Mandii."

Alexandra smirked in her direction.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-04-2014, 06:26 PM

The stool I was sitting on slid back as I got to my feet. I walked over in Ally's direction, a smirk on my face, and leaned against the wall.

Interesting Announcement you two had. So it was all just a cover up job, the love, the baby. I have to say you are very convincing. Although, I couldn't have been let in on this little secret? I thought I would have to kick Zak's balls into his throat after the freezing act he pulled, well, kick them up there again.

Ally smiled slightly as Damien looked over in my direction. I know he was scared when I had come to his door that night. I guess joking around him wasn't fully thought of as funny right now, with him already wanting to kick Zak in the vampire butt. I smiled at Damien before looking over at Ally.

Well, I say that after that announcement, somethings should probably be changed a little bit.

I winked over at Ally before walking to Damien's side. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before going behind him and wrapping my arms around his chest.

What do you say Ally? You are a free woman and between you and me the look you have going right now isn't the Ally who could kick someone's ass with just a dirty look.

I made my way around Damien were I was looking up at him from under his arm. A smile came across my face as he looked down and groaned, it was unofficial girl talk for "Make-over time", or at least my way of saying Make-over.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 06:37 PM

Alexandra shook her head.

"Believe me I wanted to. But it was for your own safety as well as my own. Zak really did hurt me though."

Alexandra looked at her.

"What do you mean like I don't look like the Ally who could kick someone's ass with just a dirty look? What do you have in mind?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-04-2014, 06:58 PM

You look like if you give a dirty look to someone it means you are about to call them by their first, middle, and last name before sending them to their bed.

I laughed under my breath slightly before walking back over to Ally.

one thing is you look to much like Sally sunshine. What I have in mind is a few shades, or a lot of shades, darker and a little less rosie cheeks. That's the Ally I remember and the one I enjoyed to watch kick ass. Besides, you plan on getting back in the ring right? If I faced you right now with how you look I'd laugh myself to death. You look like "the girl next door".

Ally sent her fist into my shoulder as I ran my hand down a patch of her hair with a horrified look. I was never much known for not speaking what I thought.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 07:17 PM

"I'll take your word for it. I believe in you."

Alexandra hugged her and laughed.

"Genie.. Do what you will. I have only one request."

Mandii looked at Alexandra for a second.

"I'll let you do whatever you want, if only you stick to my original goth style."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-04-2014, 07:35 PM

Wouldn't dare to change your original Style Ally.

Me and Ally exchanged smiles before I walked over to my bag and pulled it over my shoulder. We walked into the bathroom and I shut the door before pulling out a box of hair dye, I was planning to use it on myself while I was over here but the needy needed it more.

So, now that you don't have to act like you're in love and you don't have to pretend to be pregnant, what do you plan on doing?

I looked up and smiled as the rest of dark dye made its way into a half way clear bottle. Putting my finger to the open end of the bottle, I started to shake it and walked over to Ally. I sat the bottle down on the counter next to her and started to section her hair off. One original kick ass Ally coming up.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 07:40 PM

"Well honestly, getting back to doing what I do best. Kicking ass and taking a few names. The list has to grow. There's nothing holding me back now."

Alexandra smiled at her.

"What do you plan on doing now that you are dating my brother?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-04-2014, 08:03 PM

Getting things back to as normal a they can be. That has to do with me coming back to the ring as well. Also means that you will be seeing me a lot now that I'm dating your brother.

The black dye began to soak into the bottom of Ally's hair. I had never really thought anything different after that night with Damien, of course, other than the fact of wondering what was happening to me and if I could reverse the Siren blood line. After covering the rest of Ally's hair I stepped back and sat on the counter next to the sink taking off a pair of dyeing gloves.

When you get in the shower make sure to wash all the crap off your face.

Pulling our a small bag of make up I turned back to Ally.

I have better crap for you to put on.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 08:09 PM

"Alright. I'll make sure I do so. I mean.. after all, I am trusting you."

Alexandra smiled softly as they continued to speak, watching the time pass as they waited for the dye to set.

"That's great. I can't wait to see you back in action. Just wanted to say I'm happy about you and my brother. to be honest with you, I dont mind having you around."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-04-2014, 08:21 PM

I enjoy being around you and your brother, you happen to be one of the few women I can stand to be in the same room with longer than fifteen minutes.

I jumped off the counter and walked over lifting up some of Allys hair with a finger. When I was done, I wiped the little dye on my finger onto my pants.

You should be good to shower now, just be careful with taking off your shirt unless you don't mind black hair dye on it. My shampoo is already in there so you can use that.

A smirk crossed my face as I put things back into my bag and pulled it over my shoulder. I walked to the door and opened it walking out into the hall. I poked my head in and smiled.

Enjoy your shoulder. Let me know when your done, I'm going to go see what Damien's doing.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 08:30 PM

"Take your time with that. I'll be fine."

She giggled softly.

"Hey Mandii, Thanks for everything."

Alexandra waited until the door was closed and she began to get undressed, folding her clothes on the counter top. She smiled softly and began to get her shower ready before slipping inside and washing her hair out. She sang to herself softly, enjoying the feel of the warm water. When she finally had all the soap out of her hair, she began to sing to herself.

"Bound to your side, I'm trapped in silence. Just a possession. Is it sex or only violence, that feeds your obsession."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-04-2014, 08:47 PM

Cute she sings in the shower. Now carefully open the door and door opens a little perfect door close. Now to slip in and have my fun.

I enjoy sex but I can do with out the violence unless that's what your into.

This was a big fucking shower, Ally hand enough room to spin around and I didn't have to worry about trying to get her ass if she fell. Please don't be a slapper, please don't be a slapper or a kneer god don't be a fucking kneer.

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 09:02 PM

"Jason! What the hell?"

Ally spun around and was looking into the eyes of Mandii's brother Jason, who managed to get naked and slip into the shower without her noticing. She quickly grabbed the curtain to cover herself.

"What are you??? How did you??? Jason I'm naked!"

She looked at him, still covering herself, trying to not let her eyes wander to other parts of his body. She bounced between the tattoo's on his neck and his eyes.. Fuck.. Tattoos.. weakness... grr.. damn it.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2014, 09:19 PM

Thank you captain obvious, who the fuck showers in their clothes spook?

That curtain is going nothing to help spook like she thinks it is.

I already saw your tits you can stop looking at me like that and they are bigger than I thought.

Jason!

Spook! Why the fuck are we yelling two feet away from each other?! I'm saving water by showering with you.

Wink.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 09:55 PM

"Jason.. why are you in here?"

She blushed when he said he had already seen her.

"Well yeah.. but come on Jason... your sister is right out there in the living room."

Ally mumbled under her breath.

"Saving water my ass. Well if you are going to be in here, the least you could do is handle my back."

She smirked and turned away from him, lathering up the loofah and playfully chunking it at his chest.

"Think you can handle that?"

She held her freshly dyed black hair up and looked over her shoulder at him, her ribcage tattoos could be seen now. Words barely visible through the soap sliding down her body.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2014, 10:23 PM

I can handle that and more Ally cat.

Hot water hot chick I can get used to this. Just a little scrub adub dub and a slip here and there and I can get lucky in her brothers shower.

By the way, Mandii has her tongue shoved so far down Damien's throat I don't think she gives a shit.

Whoops, think she'll think that was just a bar of soap touching her ass?

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 10:33 PM

"Jason Jay Rider, you can't behave at all can you?"

Ally chuckled softly.

"I knew you couldn't handle it."

She turned around to face him, letting the water run down her back. She ran her hands slowly across his chest.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2014, 10:58 PM

Behave? I don't know the word.

I put my hand under Ally cats chin and gave her a little smooch-a-roonie (inside joke you poor mother fuckers don't know but IIIIIIIIIIIIII do) Following it up with a few neck kisses. See I can be romantic.

See I've already seen them and I am enjoying the view.

Boobies! Oh one little touch is not enough my friends.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkJayRider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (02-05-2014)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 11:19 PM

Ally breaks the kiss and looks at Jason.

"Whoa.. slow down a bit."

She bit her lip, before looking around.

"What's gotten into you Jason?"

Ally couldnt figure out where to put her hands after that, and let them fall to her side.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2014, 11:26 PM

Again with my hand under her chin.

The thought of a sexy spook like you is what got into me. First time laying eyes on you and I didn't have the nuts to tell you I liked you so I settled for Micah. Biggest mistake I made in that company.

A stringy peice of hair fell into Ally cats face and I moved it behide her ear. I was high on Callaway and not coming down for a long ass time.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 11:34 PM

Alexandra looked up into his eyes, biting her lip at his words.

"You know if she ever heard that she'd be upset with you. She would kill me."

Alexandra rested her hand on his chest.

"You know, you just jumping into the shower with me was quite the shock, but I kind of like it."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2014, 11:44 PM

She's to busy with everyone else to give a shit about you Ally cat. I don't give two shits if she's upset with me for telling the truth. Hell she wants to see me in person I'll tell her to her face she was the side scary.

Well shit Ally is even sexier when she bites her lip.

I can tell you liked it.

Creeper smile.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-04-2014, 11:51 PM

Alexandra tried to look to the side and down, so she respected the fact he was naked.

"I just don't want to do anything that's going to jeopardize your safety. I'd feel horrible if something happened to you, over me."

Alexandra looked up at him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2014, 11:58 PM

There ant shit Micah can do to hurt me or anyone who hangs around with her. I ant afraid of no Vampire Wolf thing.

Are you ready to have your ears busted?

I LIKED ALEXANDRA CALLAWAY'S SPOOK BEFORE MICAH'S SCARY!

Jason!

Now I have a wet hand over my mouth.

Muffled To loud?

You think?

Muffled Whoops.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 12:04 AM

Ally shakes her head, his back now pinned to the wall, slowly she releases her hand from his mouth.

"Jason.. that was a bit loud, I don't think they quite heard you in Japan though."

She just looked at him for a moment before speaking again.

"You're crazy you realize that right?"

She smiled at him softly.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 12:15 AM

Crazy for my sexy spook!

Pulled her over my shoulder with out falling and killing us both *bow* great *bow* I know. Now her back is against the wall and her legs are around my waist. I have a sexy spook!

Better stop me now Ally cat.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 12:24 AM

Alexandra squeaked a little when her back hit the wall, feeling Jason pressed up against her. She bit her lip harder than before, her heart said go and her head said take it slow. She was quite conflicted. Leaning forward, she kissed him this time, pressing their lips together. She broke the kiss, but held onto him tightly.

"Jason..."

She shook a little, nervous. She wanted to... she knew he did.. the attraction was there.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 12:38 AM

We don't gatta if you don't want to Spook.

Aww Jason's being a cute little fuck running his hand down Ally cats face. Now with a few little kisses to the neck I found my mouth close to Ally cats ear.

Whisper I dig the black hair sexy spook.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 12:45 AM

"Jason... You have no idea how bad I want to. How bad I wanted to back then."

Alexandra looked at him, cupping his face in her hands, and pressing her lips to his again, before pulling away.

"I am rather fond of the hair myself."

She started kissing his neck, a sign that she didn't want to stop.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 12:58 AM

First chick to get me to moan first. Well shit.

Ally cat you are one sexy spook.

From the Wall to the sink and kissing all the way there. I got a few more touchies here and there before feeling Spook pull me closer. I tugged on her hair slightly before she pushed herself far enough back to have her back touching the fogged up mirror. Things were getting steamy wink as I went a little lower than below the belt and could hear Ally cat's hand hit the mirror. You can draw your own conclusion to whats happening.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 01:30 AM

It took everything Ally had in her to not scream out in pleasure, however soft moans escaped her lips. She shuddered a bit, her body being ravaged.

"Jason..."

His name rolled off her lips again, over and over. She slid down onto the floor with him, softly saying his name again. She showed him how good he made her feel by reciprocating his action. Their bodies casting shadows on the wall as they gave into the lust and desire they had experienced. This continued for a while, before they finished. Ally collapsed against his chest, shuddering a bit.

"Oh my god... Jason.. you.. are.. amazing."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 01:41 AM

I was experiencing one of those stupid smile reactions to a job well done. Like you haven't had one of those times. I kept up with the romance of a bathroom floor with a kiss to the top of Ally's head.

Not bad yourself spook.

I felt Allys hand go up my side and make it's way to my chest. This cuddling shit wasn't my thing in fact this would be the time I go out for a smoke or kick the chick out and take a shower. Instead romantic Jason Rider was taking over and took Ally's hand. Damn you romantic bastard.

How do you feel about being my sexy spook Ally cat?

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 01:47 AM

Ally opened her eyes looking up at him, their hands entwined together.

"Are you sure you are ready to make that move?"

She smiled softly at him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 01:57 AM

I'll make that moved if you say yes.

Make a right at rejection Junction or a left at Darkened Spooksville. She had a smile but most smiles for me hide big ass fucking fangs and enjoy to bite my jugular and watch my ass bleed out on the floor.

I'll be your joker if you be my Harley Quinn.

10 points to myself for a batman reference and a cheesy as smile.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like DarkJayRider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (02-05-2014), Mandii Rider (02-05-2014)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 02:05 AM

"A'ok Mr J."

Ally laughed like Harley Quinn, before leaning to kiss him. She pulled away to speak again.

"Yes Jason. Yes."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 02:22 AM

A left at Darkened Spooksville it was.Would you look at that still keeping it in the familys.

Next time we are getting a bed. This floor is cold as fuck and I have a shoe in my back.

Ah the Sexy spook giggles. I could get used to shit like this not the shoe the sexy spook on my chest.

Oh look we recreated sex on the titanic in a bathroom.

Steamy mirror sex hand is sexy.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkJayRider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (02-05-2014)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 11:18 AM

"Well look at that, we did."

Ally smiled as she started to slip back into her clothes.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post