Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hear Ye.. Hear Ye (To Theo Pryce & Peter Gilmour)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2014, 07:01 AM

"I've seen you two fight amongst each other and here is what I, the XWF Owner, propose.

February 10, 2014.. Monday Night Madness.. Theo Pryce vs. Peter Gilmour non-title. If Peter is able to win, then he'll get the next shot at the crown before me. If Theo wins, then the month of March.. Theo gets to hand pick Peter's opponents and stipulations, within reason.

If you both agree, then let's get this contract signed.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-04-2014, 07:11 AM

"Interesting. Let's not forget Eli that you aren't the only one with power here. But I'm a fair man and I understand the notion of picking your battles and this is one I am willing to overlook. You want to schedule me in a non title match with Peter Gilmour, you want to give a guy who has earned nothing something he wants, so be it. You've already started giving hand outs to your own stable so extending that to other members of the roster seems to be the next logical step. I'll agree to this with the condition that Peter can not opt out for the month of March. He must wrestle at least twice during the month in matches of my choosing. If he and you agree to that than consider a match on the 17th as good as booked."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-04-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2014, 08:45 AM

Peter, you're the most sought after opponent in wrestling, and this is proof of it.

Seriously, I'm laugh my ass off right now. Is this really happening?

Hey Jessie! Hey Duke! Hey Sid! Hey Nova! Hey Everyone!-- Come check this shit out!

So I put together some half-ass argument on Peter's behalf (and mine) and these idiots are already at work.

Eli is more interested in seeing Peter Gilmour in action than even himself. In fact, THIS series of promos will probably be the most attention that Eli's gotten in months!

Theo is even willing to give the man who has "earned nothing" a shot before anyone else.

Before Nova, a man who's been champion for almost a year.
Before Dr. Zero, a man who won THE goddamn Lethal Lotto.
Before Sid Feder, a man who's just about done it all!
Before Diaz, she's still good right?
Before Mystica, he has a title doesn't he?

You know what all five of those ladies have in common? Not only are they talented as fuck, but they've NEVER had a shot at the crown. You have, Peter, and now they're trying to give you another one. What a big fuck-you to those five talented competitors. Oh well, fuck it.

It's because they (Eli and Theo) know that the spotlight is on you, Pete-- not them-- and they want to be a part of it. It doesn't matter how many times we see Nova interact with Zak Misery, it will never garner as much attention as those two liner promos that you crap out every week. Doesn't matter what kind of craziness Diaz or Zero put out; more people will tune in to see what Gilmour has to say.

If I were you, I'd hold out for a better offer.

The only offer that makes sense.

Theo Pryce versus Peter Gilmour & John Madison

Theo will eventually stop making excuses, grow some balls, and accept the challenge.

Let's put that crown on you, Peter.

You get to be the king and rule the federation.

I get to kick the entire federation in the nuts, even though Eli James IV is doing a better job of that with his original promo. Nice one, OWNER!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-04-2014), Jessie-ica Diaz (02-04-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2014, 08:46 AM

I have a match with Mikey Mcbitch on the 10th but I will go with a match on the 17th. And as far as the month of March goes, I cannot fight two times the entire month due to "other commitments" (we can discuss that ooc or on skype)

so I accept the offer Eli.. but be warned.. if I am screwed out of getting my shot at the crown by you, the Black Circle, Scorpio, Iron Man, ANYONE during my match with Theo.. then I automatically get a shot at the crown and those involved MUST be fired.. or i'll just behead them ;)

do we have a deal?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2014, 08:48 AM

(02-04-2014, 08:45 AM)John Madison Said: Peter, you're the most sought after opponent in wrestling, and this is proof of it.

Seriously, I'm laugh my ass off right now. Is this really happening?

Hey Jessie! Hey Duke! Hey Sid! Hey Nova! Hey Everyone!-- Come check this shit out!

So I put together some half-ass argument on Peter's behalf (and mine) and these idiots are already at work.

Eli is more interested in seeing Peter Gilmour in action than even himself. In fact, THIS series of promos will probably be the most attention that Eli's gotten in months!

Theo is even willing to give the man who has "earned nothing" a shot before anyone else.

Before Nova, a man who's been champion for almost a year.
Before Dr. Zero, a man who won THE goddamn Lethal Lotto.
Before Sid Feder, a man who's just about done it all!
Before Diaz, she's still good right?
Before Mystica, he has a title doesn't he?

You know what all five of those ladies have in common? Not only are they talented as fuck, but they've NEVER had a shot at the crown. You have, Peter, and now they're trying to give you another one. What a big fuck-you to those five talented competitors. Oh well, fuck it.

It's because they (Eli and Theo) know that the spotlight is on you, Pete-- not them-- and they want to be a part of it. It doesn't matter how many times we see Nova interact with Zak Misery, it will never garner as much attention as those two liner promos that you crap out every week. Doesn't matter what kind of craziness Diaz or Zero put out; more people will tune in to see what Gilmour has to say.

If I were you, I'd hold out for a better offer.

The only offer that makes sense.

Theo Pryce versus Peter Gilmour & John Madison

Theo will eventually stop making excuses, grow some balls, and accept the challenge.

Let's put that crown on you, Peter.

You get to be the king and rule the federation.

I get to kick the entire federation in the nuts, even though Eli James IV is doing a better job of that with his original promo. Nice one, OWNER!

how do I know you wont fuck me over? but as it is written, "a friend of my enemy is a friend indeed" er sumthing like that :P

book it Bray Wyatt!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Wallace Witasick (02-04-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2014, 08:57 AM

(02-04-2014, 08:48 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how do I know you wont fuck me over? but as it is written, "a friend of my enemy is a friend indeed" er sumthing like that :P

book it Bray Wyatt!

Because I'm not trying to be your friend. I still think you're an idiot and all that shit, but let's ignore that.

Taking the King title away from everyone in this federation and putting it on you would bring me a lot of joy.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-04-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-04-2014, 09:01 AM

I still don't trust you Johnathan. But getting that crown off that pompous coward Theodore will suit me well and when I win the crown, I will cast him out of my kingdom and of the XWF for good!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-04-2014, 09:11 AM

Frodo comes up from behind and busts Maddy in the head with a keyboard.
Theo is the true king. Don't cry because you got cast out of heaven. Embrace the chance to prove yourself again. Bitch.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-04-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-04-2014, 09:20 AM

"Oh hi John good to see you involving yourself in my affairs again. Funny, I don't recall you having the need to do that when I was part of The Black Circle. Why was that John? Why is it that the entire time I was brought in to your little friendship club, without your concent I might add, you took it upon yourself to hide in Shane's shadow. Was it because you weren't the King anymore? Oh wait, you never cared about the crown, it was a burden, it was holding you back. Does that sound about right? Easy to say after you lose it. Unlike me who said as such the second he won it. Or was it perhaps because you were no longer the face of the federation or even worse, the face of The Black Circle? I would think that now that I am finally out of your little group that you would be so happy to finally get the limelight all to yourself that you would stay as far away from me as possible. But I guess that is to much expect from a guy whose contradictions are only bested by the other person involved in this discussion and that's Peter Gilmour. But I will get to him in a second.

I find it laughable John that you would throw a list down of some people, who I agree, deserve a shot at the crown and that I should give it to them, all the while ignoring the fact that you held the crown for 8 months. I'm curious John but why didn't you give any of them a shot at the crown? Dr. Zero can cash in at any point, he knows that. Mystica and Nova, if either of them want a shot they can ask. Funny though you pick three people in The Company to parade about so you can have your laugh. That's cute John. Don't think I don't know what you are trying to do there.

Here's the deal John, and this goes for Peter as well. I'm not giving Peter a shot at the crown, I'm giving him a shot, to earn a shot at the crown. See the difference? Do you see how that is significantly different than what you proposed? I'm not handing Peter anything, which is what you proposed, I'm making him earn it. I didn't ask for a match with Gilmour, I don't want a match with Gilmour. I don't need to beat Peter Gilmour so that I can go on an ego trip and talk about how great I am. That doesn't concern me in the least, Peter Gilmour does not concern me in the least. My goals, my objectives go far beyond Peter Gilmour.

Now as for you Peter, you saw the stipulations, if you can't manage to wrestle two matches in the 8 opportunities that are provided to you in the month of March than I don't know what to tell you there. Those are the stips. But you know Peter, I'm a fair guy, how about this. If I win, then you have to take part in one match in February and one in March in which I pick your opponent and your stipulations? Our proposed match is for the middle of February so that gives you some time in February to get a match out of the way since March is a bit hectic for you. I can be a reasonable man.

Now as for this interference nonsense. Well, here's what I can do. I can personally guarantee that The Company will not screw you out of winning our match on the 17th. If you would like, they can serve as security to stand around the ring and ensure that no one get's involved. Remember Peter, The Company isn't about screwing people, rather the opposite in fact. But I can't stop The Black Circle, or The Congregation or any of dozens of enemies you have made over your time here. Consider any possible interference the cost of doing business.

Are those terms agreeable to you Peter? They should be,after all, you do want to take the crown off of me and then cast me out of the XWF. Unless you suddenly turned into Gandalf I have honestly no idea how you are going to cast anyone out of anything.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (02-04-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2014, 09:46 AM

Quote:I find it laughable John that you would throw a list down of some people, who I agree, deserve a shot at the crown and that I should give it to them, all the while ignoring the fact that you held the crown for 8 months. I'm curious John but why didn't you give any of them a shot at the crown?

You'll have to ask Paul Heyman and Wallace Witasick. They were the guys who booked my crown matches. I stayed out of it in the interest of fairness. At least when they did give me opponents, it was superstars who actually DESERVED it. Sure, I offered to give Gilmour a freebie at one point, but Paul could have easily told me to go fuck myself. It's not my fault that Paul Heyman (and now Eli James) love my ideas.

Quote:Here's the deal John, and this goes for Peter as well. I'm not giving Peter a shot at the crown, I'm giving him a shot, to earn a shot at the crown.

No one wants to see that shit. Everyone knows Peter will lose! Peter even knows that he'll lose, that's why he only accepts handicap matches. That's why my idea is perfect.

Gilmour and Madison versus Theo Pryce for the King Title.

Everyone wants to see it.

Everyone except for you anyway.

I don't blame you, a lot of guys would be afraid to accept that challenge.

I'm glad that you're willing to admit that accepting the match would be the end of your run as king.

But you go ahead and take the safe route and wrestle Peter Gilmour one on one.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-04-2014, 09:51 AM

"Thanks John. I appreciate you continuing to look out for my well being despite our ideological differences. That's really big of you."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-04-2014, 10:04 AM

I find it funny Theodore how you continue to disregard my abilities in this very ring. I beat two of the top XWF guys at the time Joseph Page and that "TAX" guy and put my name on the map. I won the Tag Titles by myself. I won the Xtreme Title BY MYSELF. As much as I would love to sit in the corner and watch you and Maddy jack off to each other, I'd rather face you one on one. No offense Johnathan but I need to do this on my own. I need to prove myself to everyone in this fuckin company that I deserve to be KING and that I'm not some racist schmuck who cant win the brass ring.

Now Theodore, your stips are intriguing and I will agree to fight once before we do battle. But you must do the same. On the 17th, we do battle in the most talked about match in this companies history. Theo Pryce the pompous King who thinks he's hot shit, taking on the man who should be king, the Hollywood Bad Boy Peter Fuckin Gilmour. If I win, that crown is surely coming to me. If I lose.. well there is no LOSING in my vocabulary Theodore. I will slay the mighty giant down with my sword of judgement and take whats rightfully mine and that is the King of the XWF crown from your cold, dead hands. You can say you'll beat me and handpick my opponents for the month of March but it doesnt matter to me who they are. I will mow them down one by one until that crown is laid upon my head and you kneel before me. But you wont be sucking my dick.. oh no Theodore.. You will bow down and worship THE KING.. OF XTREEEEEEEEEEME!!!

See you on the 17th.. your HEIGNESS!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
The Linguist (02-07-2014)
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-04-2014, 10:11 AM

(02-04-2014, 10:04 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: On the 17th, we do battle in the most talked about match in this companies history.

I apologise, Mr. Gilmour, but I am going to go ahead and stop you right there. As clearly seen, you stated that this match is the 'most talked about in this company's history', but do you not remember the whole Administrator vs. Shane fiasco that had unfolded only a little over a week ago?

As I assumed I would, I find myself agreeing with Mr. Madison more so than others. There are plenty of individuals who deserve to even have the chance to earn a shot at the Crown. Giving Mr. Gilmour that privilege would be a... waste of everyone's time.

Mr. Gilmour is undeserving of being a King. He isn't even the same race as those of potential royalty. He is but a jester in a King's court. Dance, Mr. Gilmour. Dance so we can laugh at you a little longer.

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Linguist's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-04-2014), Theo Pryce (02-04-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-04-2014, 10:12 AM

"Peter perhaps you didn't hear me properly, so allow me to repeat myself, this time in bullet point form.

You agree to the match.
The Company will be at ring side to keep outside interference at bay.
If you win, you get a shot at the Crown on a date that you and I can agree on. (Must take place by the end of March.)
If you lose, for the last week of February and all of March I will determine who your opponents are and what the stipulations are for those matches. That's 5 weeks, you only need to wrestle in two of them. You pick the dates, I'll handle the rest. If you don't get the two matches in before the end of March than we keep rolling the clock until you do.

As for overlooking your abilities. I'm not doing that at all. You won the tag team titles by yourself, that's great, truly, that's not easy to do. You also won the X-treme title on your own. Also great. But then you lost the X-treme title in a 3 on 1 match in which you were part of the team of 3, so, not so great. And also you just said :

Quote:" I need to prove myself to everyone in this fuckin company that I deserve to be KING and that I'm not some racist schmuck who cant win the brass ring."

So it sounds to me like you don't really believe in your own self hype either. If you did, you wouldn't believe that you need to prove yourself to anyone.

Just so we are clear Peter, do you accept all the terms as laid out above? If so then I will see you on the 17th.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2014, 10:13 AM

You're gonna lose, Peter.

My idea was the only shot you had at winning the crown. Theo even knows this, which is why he's ducking the challenge.

Oh well, at least I accomplished two other things.

Peter Gilmour accepting a fair fight for once.
The most undeserving guy on the roster getting a number one contenders match before anyone else.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-04-2014), Cam Lang (02-05-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-04-2014), Theo Pryce (02-04-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-04-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-04-2014, 09:57 PM

theo i accept but it doesnt matter who u put in front of me.. I will destroy them.. And when I said I need to prove myself, it did NOT mean I am having second thoughts and second guessing . I am going to win and then I will get my shot at the crown and I'll beat you again! I know everybody is making fun and thinking I won't win. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! When I do win.. I want you all to bow dow and SUCK MY DICK!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2014, 10:09 PM

I believe in you, Gilly.

Believe in your ability to lose, that is.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-04-2014, 10:15 PM

i believe you are a bitch

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2014, 11:14 PM

Sid squints at, well, everybody--

Not sure if serious or if talk of crown is a running XWF gag by this point in time..

The mystery continues.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 08:46 AM

(02-04-2014, 10:15 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i believe you are a bitch

I'll suck your dick if you win. That bitch enough for you?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-05-2014, 08:59 AM

you r not worthy to suck the royal dick

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 09:08 AM

Good thing I'm not offering to suck Theo's dick.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Theo Pryce (02-05-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-05-2014, 09:20 AM

well lucky for u its small

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-05-2014, 09:25 AM

"And how exactly would you know that? Have you been creeping a look again in the showers? What's wrong Peter, Rose's dick isn't enough for you? Do you even think about the things you say? Do you not realize when your attempts at making fun of someone else in fact make you look even worse than you did before you let the ill fated words flow from your mouth?"

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (02-05-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-05-2014, 09:41 AM

and yet you, nor anybody else in this dump can physically prove that rose smith is a man.. so shut your vagina about my fiance and focus on losing that crown to me.. BITCH!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-05-2014, 09:45 AM

"Great comeback Peter. Truly marvelous work. Have you ever thought of writing a sit com? Maybe something like Gilmour Girls" staring you and Rose?" I think it would be a hit, with you the enviable word smith penning each episode. Hey you even live in Hollywood you bad boy, I'm sure you could make that happen no problem. I even have some connections at Universal if you want, I could reach out to them."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-05-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (02-05-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-05-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-05-2014, 10:28 AM

maybe ill write a movie entitled.. Theo Pryce: Downfall of a Lame Ass KING

it will be an instant classic!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-05-2014, 10:32 AM

"Good luck doing that when your 40 minute promos put people to sleep. All seriousness though Peter, no bullshit. Your promos make people laugh hysterically, that's why I pitched the idea of a sit com. 10 years from now people will be talking about "Gilmour Girls' the same way they talk about Seinfeld and Cheers. Just think about the possibilities."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-05-2014, 10:39 AM

The most undeserving person on this roster is getting a title match? How about seeing if Peter even defeats McBride first... I'd say Barney's decapitated corpse is more worthy.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-05-2014, 10:41 AM

(02-05-2014, 10:39 AM)Cam Lang Said: The most undeserving person on this roster is getting a title match? How about seeing if Peter even defeats McBride first... I'd say Barney's decapitated corpse is more worthy.

Shut up, Kai Lang. You killed Thane.

...Bastard.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-05-2014, 10:41 AM

"For what it's worth, he's getting a shot, at a title match, he isn't actually getting a title shot. Not yet anyway. I would love to tell McBride that his beating Peter will prevent Mr.Gilmour from stepping in the ring with me but I'd prefer to do the work myself. "

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-05-2014, 12:05 PM

i will beat mcbitch then u theodore!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post