Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings there.
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-03-2014, 01:15 PM

Well, it appears I must congratulate you on you... obtaining the 'brand new' championship in the XWF. However, I must put an end to this celebration by pinning you. Why? I failed at my chance to get a shot at you for the title in a match, so I might as well take it from you now.

Nothing personal, Mr. Lazarus. Just take it as your... inaugural pin attempt.

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-04-2014, 01:28 PM

(02-03-2014, 01:15 PM)The Linguist Said: Well, it appears I must congratulate you on you... obtaining the 'brand new' championship in the XWF. However, I must put an end to this celebration by pinning you. Why? I failed at my chance to get a shot at you for the title in a match, so I might as well take it from you now.

Nothing personal, Mr. Lazarus. Just take it as your... inaugural pin attempt.

Okay, a lot of these are pop up meaning pins. In order of appearance: the second n in obtaining, the g in pinning (also, pinning in general is a pin), the n, u, and u again in inaugural.

Also, pin in pin attempt.

IC: Lazarus kicks the fuck out of this shit and pulls a branding iron out of his Super Suit mk. 69101 and shoves it, somehow red hot, right up Linguini's taint.

Yes, his taint. All up in his taint.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazarus's post:
Morbid Angel (02-04-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-05-2014, 11:57 AM

In sig: Sigs made by Dr. Zero (top) and Alexandra Callaway (bottom).
The final period is a hover pin

A rabid referee gnawing on a severed goat leg comes storming in, covered in blood and shit. He throws the goat leg and it nails Laz right in the head, knocking him back and allowing The Lasagna Lover to roll him right up into a manicotti!

...THREE!

New Champ: Linguist

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (02-05-2014), The Linguist (02-05-2014), Theo Pryce (02-05-2014), Wyatt Reynolds (02-05-2014)