Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
76* RPs in 1 week (HOLY $H!T)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2013, 12:02 PM

Wow guys.

For the week of February 17 to February 23 we had a total of 73 RPs. (I think three of them were nothing but pictures from Cyren, but whatever we'll take it.)

43 from Shove-It
24 from Warfare
6 from Madness

And we still have 11 hours left before the week is actually over.

That's pretty awesome. I don't think I've ever been in a fed that had this much activity in one week. I think a standard e-fed tries to get out 16 per week, and even struggle at reaching that number. We kicked a lot of ass this week, good job.

Hopefully we can get these results out as close to midnight as possible.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(02-23-2013), (02-23-2013), Agony (02-23-2013), Angelus (02-23-2013), Crimson Cobra (02-23-2013), darksyde (02-23-2013), Neil Capra (02-23-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-23-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-23-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-23-2013, 12:38 PM

Even with me reading Shove It RPs as they go up for the most part, I still have a lot to re-evaluate and go over again.

If anybody feels like pitching in with the match-writing aspect for today's show, feel free to send me a PM ASAP!!!

43 RPs for ONE show that I currently run as GM. I can honestly say this is ground breaking and just makes me want to say...

THANK YOU!

Thank you to all the RPers who bust their ass to keep me entertained all week with AWESOME material!

Thank you to the guys (and gals) who pitch in behind the scenes when I need a hand!

XWF's slogan has always been "the action never slows down" and right now we're living it more than EVER before. Simply breath taking.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(02-23-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-23-2013, 12:57 PM

We are the best fed in the land!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(02-23-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-23-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2013, 12:59 PM

I'd like to echo these opinions. Small correction though, Madness had 9 RP's for it's show.

I'm proud of every RPer on this roster. Hard work and dedication from just about everyone here! Madness started off very slow and dissapointing when I took it over but has since turned around and I thank each and every person on this roster that have contributed to Madness in any way. I hope to iron out some kinks and form a small roster, temporary or permanent, with Shane in the near future.

In the meantime, I'd still like more participation as far as signing up for matches or sending in segments to further your storylines even if it has no relevance to Madness. That aside, again, I thank everyone that has contributed thus far.

I apologize, Shane, for being unable to help you. If I have time later I will be glad to pitch in and help out.

-PH
Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-23-2013, 04:34 PM

Great job everyone.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-24-2013, 01:12 AM

You are all welcome.
Hate Post Like Post