Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 10:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Shot in the Dark [Nova]
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2014, 08:43 PM

I left with questions and only ended up coming back with even more questions. I wanted to know what I was and why it was this way, I got those answers, but now I find myself looking for more answers to these questions. This is the only reason I find myself in a place that I pictured to be the last place on earth I would ever go.

Spaceman! Get your ass to the door!

I banged on the door for a few seconds before placing my hands in my pockets. I let out a sigh before taking a few steps back and looking up.

What if I say please? Please get your half dead Alien ass to the door before I break the damn thing down!

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2014, 11:01 PM

I rolled my eyes, reluctant to enter Novas house. However, I did need his help with something and I knew I couldn't go to anyone else for the help I was in need of. So, I walked in and the door closed behind me.

I need your help with something.

Oh?

You seem to be the only one around here that I can go to and considering you do enjoy learning about the world, I need you to run some tests on me. Although before you do.

I pulled a gun from my back under my jacket. I held it open in my hand and looked up at Nova.

I need you to shoot me.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-03-2014, 02:28 AM

If what I think will happen, no it will not kill me. It also won't turn me into a blazing Siren trying to kill whats left of your brain.I can control myself to that degree. I was told something, and I tested it slightly, I just need to know if I can do it with out some of the test elements I had last time.

That test element being my super charged healing boyfriend and being a "Siren in heat" as Zak would call it. If my gut feeling was right, I could heal myself, it just took a lot of work for deeper wounds. I would rather test it under control testing rather than looking for a power hungry ex in the middle of the woods again.

I need you to shoot me in the shoulder, after, I need you to take a sample of my blood and compare it to that of a human. I just need some questions answered and one of them will be answer after you shoot me and test a sample.

I backed up slightly after handing over the gun to Nova. I had been taking risks as of late to find out what I was but this risk didn't cross my mind until I handed the gun over. I gave Nova, a creepy alien thing that could do far worse to me than sending a bullet into my arm, a gun and asked him to shoot me. I hope he sticks to the "All in the name of science" thing.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-03-2014, 03:41 AM

Encase you haven't noticed, you dimwitted blubber brain, I haven't known about this little "power" for very long! Son of a bitch. If I had known and knew that I could in fact heal myself why the hell would I have come to you, someone who I am not to fond of, just so you could shoot me? If it was a piece of cake I wouldn't be asking for help from someone who can't even keep both his arms intact!

Blood dripped from the bullet whole in my shoulder. Heat rushed in my shoulder and around the open wound. It wasn't like the feeling before, but then again, before it wasn't a bullet.

Damn it.

I held my hand out and watched as blood dripped onto it. I looked up before taking my Jacket off and ripping my shirt enough to see the hole. I looked down, focusing on the blood running out, and closed my eyes. Suddenly, my knees hit the floor and I felt what seemed almost like fire touching my shoulder. I looked up at Nova, my eyes glistening over with a golden brown.

You're supposed to be the all knowing Green dip shit Alien thing, is this supposed to do this?!

The heat shot into a pain before it started to throb and then stop. I looked down and the bullet hole was gone. My eyes returned back to their natural color as I got back to my feet. My breathing was harsh in trying to get over feeling pain instead of pure heat as I walked over to Nova.

Ok Spaceman, that answers that, now will you be ever so kind and take some of my blood and compare it to a human. The sooner you get a results the sooner I can leave and you can go back to sulking over becoming an even more brainless creature than you already are.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-03-2014, 08:03 PM

I was starting to put things together. I still had the Human blood inside me meaning I wasn't a full Siren as of yet. It explained the pain being replaced with heat, the reason I couldn't heal with out focusing only on the wound, and why when I did try to heal it hurt before it closed. I looked over at Nova who was smiling his annoying with smile.

Don't get any wild ideas Spaceman, probing me isn't an option until I'm dead, and as of late, that's getting harder to ever accomplish.

I pushed from the stool allowing myself to stand on both feet and looked at the screen. Slowly, the Siren was eating away my Humanity, literally. I felt my stomach turn at the next question and hope I had.

So I still have Human blood inside of me, that means that there could be the slightest possibility of me reversing the Siren blood and not turning into a full Siren, but go back to being human correct?

I looked back up at the screen and before another second went by, I replayed Novas words in my head,will be molded into something completely different, Things will be altered. My eyes shot to Nova once more and before he could say a word my hand was up and close to covering his mouth.

Wait you said things would be altered and that the Siren blood was molding my human blood into something completely different, what does that mean? If the Siren blood keeps going and doesn't kill off my human blood, what else other than Siren is going to be running in me?

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-05-2014, 03:11 AM

You can change what made me this? You can go back and stop this from becoming of me?

Nova nodded but had a look of displeasure on his face as if to say, "but I don't want to or don't feel right to do so." I could have Sage back, everything would go back to normal and I would be allowed to go on with out regrets of losing Sage, without....Damien. I only came here with Jason because I had no other choices and not one thing to stay behind for. If things had changed, if my path was different, would I really be here now?

Going back anyway could change everything of today. It doesn't matter if you stopped this from happening to me or not, you just going back could change everything, and not just with me. Am I right?

Once again the spaceman gave a nod and looked to the ground. A war was raging on in my body, not just with my Human and Siren DNA, but the thought of change. I looked away from Nova allowing my eyes to look at the ground. I could chose to have Sage and not become a monster, but that also ran the risk of losing everything I had here. Over looking all the small things, I had the choice of my old life, or my possible new life here with Damien. Would Damien even want to stay around after I become whatever it is I am to be?

Don't do it.....

Nova looked up as I turned my attention to him. My eyes flashed of Golden and my body ran with heat.

Don't go back at all. What happened, happened and you shouldn't go back and change anything about it. I made a bed and I will lay in it, no mater how many needles lay in that bed. I have a last resort that I never want to use, but now I will. I won't risk changing everything for not only myself, but everyone around me just so I can lay at night and not look at myself as a monster.

I gripped my jacket, trying to hold on to the pain until I was out of sight. I began to walk away from Nova before turning back to him.

You see the full picture Nova, you told me that yourself, you don't care very much of the detail put into it. My picture is I'm changing into something I cant control, the small detail to that is I lost something dear to me, something I will die for in order to keep safe. The detail to my picture is the loss of something I care for brought something else I care for into my life. While I would walk into a body of fire and die to go back to how things were, I will not do that at the risk of changing lives of others and lose what I worked hard for now.

I could barley read Nova's face. He seemed to be relived in me telling him not to change anything, but, at the same time he had a look of perhaps worry or an uneasy feeling. I came for answers and I got them, were they the answers I wanted, no. I was also given ways to fix everything, but no matter how inconsolable I felt knowing everything I lost by saying no, I would not bring myself to say yes.

You can change what you are turning into, Nova, you can change it with out reverting the past and changing everything. I can't. I have nothing to do but wait to find out what monster I will become.

A smiled inched across my face. It was a smile of memories of my little girl and what I used to be and watching it vanish. I turned from Nova, still smiling to myself, and began to make my depart with the information given to me.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post