Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Mexican American
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-01-2014, 11:41 AM

The scene opens up to Ezekiel and Emanuel walking to the front door of Emanuel’s home. Ezekiel opens the door to find five Mexicans standing at the door.

[Image: gangs.jpg]

What can I do you gentlemen for?

The man in the front of the pack steps up.

Aye ese, I here you guys took down a couple of rednecks. Now you’re sayin’ you’re the heads of these streets? Nah vato, WE’RE the head of these streets. Every gang around here knows that we run Miami. We got the drugs, weed, and path of destruction to prove it. Now… I gotta lil wager for you, ese. Hows about you and your boys leave before we have to get… uhh... como se dice violent. The man steps up and gets into Ezekiel’s face, sizing him up.

Well look Gabriel, Santiago, Alejandro, or whatever the fuck your name is. I do fuck with you and you don’t fuck with me. We’re going to keep doing whatever the fuck we’re doing over here, and you keep on doing whatever the fuck you want over, capeesh? Ezekiel says as the man takes a step back.

Aye Peleón, ya want I should, take this punta out? Says a man standing behind “Peleón.”

Na Diego, its fine. ”Peleón” says as he puts his hand up. He drops it slowly and looks into Ezekiel’s eyes.

Your name is …. Peleón? You’ve got to be kidding me! Ezekiel says, trying to hold back laughter.

It means scrapper or bully, but the name’s Gabriel. You’ll find out why the call me Peleón soon enough, vato.

Look, I couldn’t honestly give less of a fuck. I’ve got shit to do. I got Mac-N-Cheese cooking in the oven, and I got to get prepared to see my Clippers whoop some Utah ass tonight too. So if you haven’t yet, can you get on with your point? Ezekiel says as he begins to tap his foot, showing him impatience.

Just know that the Los Asesinos Despiadados will be coming for you. Gabriel says before he and the rest of the men walk back and get in his Low Rider.

YOU KNOW WERE TO FIND US! Ezekiel shouts before the car pulls off. He turns back around and he and Emanuel go back into the house. He sits on the couch and turns on the television.

What do you think they meant by that?

No clue, but don’t worry. As long as you got me and I got you and the twins have us, we have nothing to fear. Ezekiel begins to cough and cough. He tastes his blood in his mouth and gets up. He opens the door and spits it on the porch before going back in the house.

The HIV isn’t treating you kindly, huh?

Not at all, man. It’s been getting worse as of late, and I’ve been getting the feeling that the worst has yet to come. But all I can do it hope on it, and take this medication. This reminds me, I have to refill it. I’ll go tomorrow.

Mind if I come?

Sure you can, I need you to get it anyway, seemingly how I’m a murderer and what not. Ezekiel laughs.

The Next Day

The scene opens up to Ezekiel, Emanuel, Matthew, and Mary, all in Emanuel’s car.

Thanks again for picking up the meds for me.

Don’t mention it brother.

Hey do you guys see that? It’s a fire… down the street.

Emanuel stomps on the gas, causing the car to accelerate. He gets a block away from the fire and notices that it’s his house. He stops in front of it and everyone gets out of the car.

Oh… my….. God.

Who could’ve done this?

…..Gabriel….. Gabriel fucking did this. He had to do it. “I’m coming for you.” This is exactly what he meant.

Emanuel, calm down.

Emanuel snaps. How the fuck is I supposed to calm down? This is my house man. MY HOUSE! I have no wear to go now. None of us do. We’re officially homeless. We can’t stay on these streets. Gabriel and his goons will kill us in no time.

Emanuel and Ezekiel looks into each other’s eyes.

Don’t worry brother, we’ll find a way. Gabriel won’t get away with this shit. Even if it kills me. Ezekiel says as he looks back up and the burning home. He looks at Emanuel and notices a tear falling from his eye. Ezekiel drops his head, as the scene fades to black

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post