Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not going to be posting.. Mi
Demon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-01-2014, 01:42 AM

A very close friend of mine has thought about taking his own life.. I don't feel I'm emotionally fit to take on the task of playing this game at this time.. Now he has me worried and I can't ignore it.. We've been friends for over 20 years and he opened up to me because he trusts me and I need to be there for him 24/7 cause he's my best friend! I also don't think I need to explain any more..

Bad timing on my part and I apologize to Micheal Kelly for not giving him a fight.. Job me but atleast let me get in a moonsault!! Even if it don't land!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-01-2014, 01:44 AM

Do what you have to do; XWF is not going anywhere. Smile

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristy Jackson's post:
Ann Thraxx (02-01-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2014, 08:54 AM

Good luck to your friend. Life isn't forever and he should be grateful for a friend such as yourself. things should never get that bad to where you want to take your own life...sadly eventually everyone feels death is the answer. Josh (Frodo) was the friend that saved my life 5 years ago when I hit bottom.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-01-2014, 09:41 AM

It's all good man, I know more than anybody that life needs to come first. Prayers to your friend and to you and we can always have a rematch one day.
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Jones Offline
Hail To The True King

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-01-2014, 11:45 AM

Hope everything turns alright. We be here when ya ready to come back

[Image: jjtjbannernew.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-01-2014, 01:17 PM

Like it's been said time and time again, Real life always comes first. This place will be here. I hope everything turns out for the best. I have been there and I know what it's like to feel like giving up and taking yourself out. I even attempted it once. I thank God that I didn't succeed. Tell your friend that no matter how bad things may seem they will get better. It's not worth giving up and missing out on the joys that life can bring.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2014, 01:32 PM

Been there myself with more than one friend, not a nice place. Good on you for looking out for them, don't worry about this place, as mentioned real life comes first.
Hate Post Like Post