Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 1/27/2014 -- Conclusion
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2014, 07:28 PM

(Sorry for the delay in posting the results. Circumstances with Mystica/Morgan Eldred was beyond anyone's control and we wish him nothing but the best and speedy recovery. I apologize if the results are not 'up-to-par' but we wanted to get them out as quick as possible. Thank you for your understanding)

Madness is back from its commercial break. Morgan Eldred is walking back to his office after him taking a nice walk around to make sure everything is at peace. He sits down to take a sip of his hot cup of tea. The cameras go back to ringside.

Break the Silence by Killswitch Engage plays.

Scott Charlotte walks out with determination on his face like he's focused and ready to go to work on his opponent. He wastes no time getting in the ring and awaits his opponent.

"Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part II" by My Morning Jacket plays.

The Linguist walks out with a smirk upon his face, probably thinking this match is going to be fairly easy.

The Linguist
- vs -
Scott Charlotte
X-Treme Rules

Scott wastes no time and goes after The Linguist. The referee rings the bell and off we go.

JOEY STYLES: “Scott is wasting no time in this fight! He wants it!"

DON GROSS: “The Linguist is no one to take lightly, though. He has to be careful."

Scott throws Linguist into the steel steps in the corner of the ring. He grabs Linguist head and starts ramming it into the steps as the crowd chants with the slams....

Linguist isn't sure where he's at. Scott rolls him in the ring. Scott follows in with him and just looks at Linguist struggling to get up. Scott seems to be ready to end it quick... Linguist gets up.... The Groupie Killer!!!! Scott just looks at the broken body of The Linguist... he makes the cover.

WINNER: Scott Charlotte

Scott starts to leave the ring. All of a sudden....

JOEY STYLES: “Oh god."

Nothing happens as Brock Lesnar's theme music plays for about a minute as Linguist starts to get up. Finally, Brock comes out from the back to a mix reaction. Most people are just happy to see him again. He comes down to the ring and starts pouncing... he jumps on the apron.. his eyes don't leave The Linguist. He gets in the ring as Linguist is getting up. He is just looking at Brock, but it doesn't take long.. BROCK GETS LINGUIST ON HIS SHOULDERS..... F-5!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my god!"

DON GROSS: “Brock Lesnar has just returned."

Brock lips to the camera "I'm back."

The cameras move quickly to the backstage area. XWF medical personnel are attending to Morgan Eldred. They are calling for 9-1-1 to come to the aid of the GM. Eli walks by..

ELI JAMES IV: "What's wrong with the Administrator young'n?"

MEDICAL PERSONNEL: "Sir, we're not sure. We just heard he was coughing and a loud noise. We came in and he was laying on the floor. We're going to have to rush him to the hospital. He won't be able to finish tonight."

ELI JAMES IV: "I guess I'll have to find a new GM, then."

Eli walks off smiling and laughs a little. They are finally getting Morgan on a stretcher and are walking out the door. They run into Brock Lesnar. He refuses to move out of their way for a minute. They are begging him to move. Brock smirks and sidesteps them.. they rush Morgan away... Brock walks in the office and looks around.

BROCK LESNAR: "Where is he?"

Paul Heyman walks out of Morgan's personal closest with the biggest grin on his face.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Who, me? I think we should go have a chat with Mr. James."

Cameras fade and go to a commercial break.

Cameras are backstage as Eli James peaks his head in Morgan's office, and sees Brock Lesnar standing and Paul Heyman sitting at the desk.

ELI JAMES IV: "I heard you were seen comin' in here.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Mr. James. I'm not sure we were ever property introduced, since you were on Warfare and I've been running Monday Night Madness. It's nice to meet you, sir.

ELI JAMES IV: "Pleasure. So, what brings you and Brock back?

PAUL HEYMAN: "Well, I've always been of fan of your work. Of course, I don't agree with everything you believe in, but I can certainly appreciate the values you set for yourself and the circle around you. This company needs that and I'm glad you ended that no good Shane and the Administrator. If you ask me, Mr. James, they deserved what they received.

ELI JAMES IV: "Heh. I appreciate that. It's funny.. a strange coincidence.. I need a temporary GM for Monday Madness... and here you are.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I'm always ready, sir.

ELI JAMES IV: "Well, Paul, until further notice... welcome back as the General Manager of Monday Night Madness. You just make sure you keep your ears open to what I request, and you'll do just fine.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Absolutely! Congratulations, by the way, on becoming the new owner of the XWF and I'm sure you'll take it to better places.

Eli walks out of the office and a large grin comes across Paul's face as if he was the one to cause Morgan's sickness in some way. Cameras zoom in and in the palm of Paul's hand is some type of poison.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Now that I'm back. Let's get you that nice money maker contract, Brock.

Time by Pink Floyd plays

JOEY STYLES: Coming to the ring first is former United States Champion, John Austin!

The lights in the arena go dim and the sounds of multiple clocks can be heard ticking away through-out the arena. Finally the alarm sounds and the beginning to Time by Pink Floyd begins to play. Out steps John Austin from beyond the curtains. He stands atop of the stage with his hands held to his hips and surveys the arena. He makes his way down to the ring, greeting a few fans along the way.

JOEY STYLES: And his opponent currently 1/3 of the Trios Champions Tri-Bute!

“Part of Your World” by Darren Criss plays

Tri Bute walks down to the ring, not making a big deal about his entrance. He removes his leather jacket and shirt and starts to circle the ring and slides in.

John Austin
- vs -
Tri-Bute
Standard Rules

Tri Bute is making the first move by locking up Austin in a headlock, wrenching his head and then releasing to deliver a future eye poke.

Austin grabs his face momentarily, long enough for Tri Bute to put Austin down with a future clothesline. Tri Bute looks down at his opponent and then goes for the Future Leg Drop…

THUMP!!!

John Austin manages to roll out of the way at the last second. Austin rolls over and then slowly gets to his feet. Once there Austin grabs Tri Bute by the head and lifts him to his feet, a Giant Chop to Tri Bute’s chest is then followed up with a Snap DDT.

Austin goes for a quick cover….

1………

KICK OUT!!

JOEY STYLES: Quick kick out there by Tri Bute.

Tri Bute is lifted back to his feet by the former US Champ. Austin slings Tri Bute to the ropes…Tri Bute bounces off, ducks under an attempted elbow to the face, bounces off the far ropes…

CRASH!!!

Austin catches Tri Bute with a spinning Spinebuster during the return trip. This time Austin doesn’t even bother with a pin and instead circles the ring for a moment giving Tri Bute a chance to get himself up.

Tri Bute slowly gets to one knee and Austin moves in for a quick strick but instead is blocked and instead receives a future eye poke for his troubles. While Austin is attempting to see in front of him Tri Bute get’s to his feet, backs up and bounces off the ropes and in one fluid motion delivers a Big Future Boot to John Austin’s face.

Tri Bute with the cover…

1…….

2……

KICKOUT!!

JOEY STYLES: Austin got his shoulder up just in the nick of time.

Both men are quickly back to their feet, Bute makes the first move but is shoved away by Austin who then levels Tri Bute with a clothesline that almost took Tri Bute’s head clear off.

With Tri Bute rolling around in obvious pain Austin starts delivering repeated boots to Bute’s knees.

JOEY STYLES: "Five straight kicks to Bute’s left knee"

DON GROSS: "Going to be hard for Tri Bute to put any pressure on that leg for a bit. "

JOEY STYLES: "Hopefully Tri Bute has something he can use in his future bag of tricks."

Tri Bute grabs his left knee and while doing so Austin bounces off the far ropes and lands a devastating Elbow Drop to Bute’s head, stiffening his body almost instantaneously.

JOEY STYLES: "Another cover by Austin."

1……..

2……,

3…..

JOEY STYLES: "WAIT NO!!!! The ref was about to put his hand down but at the last second realized that Bute’s right leg made was resting on the bottom rope."

DON GROSS: "Looks like Austin wasn’t paying attention to where they ring. He had the win there if not for some luck by Tri Bute. "

Austin in a bit of a fit of rage pulls Tri Bute to the center of the ring and attempts another elbow drop, this time missing completely as Tri Bute is able to spin out of the way.

Both men working to get back up, Tri Bute being the first two now has the upper hand. First delivering a future elbow to Austin’s face and then follows it up with a Body Slam. Tri Bute straddles his opponent and starts going to town on Austin with the Future Tickle Future Torture.

JOEY STYLES: "What the hell is Tri Bute doing?"

DON GROSS: "It looks like he plays on tickling John Austin into submission. "

JOEY STYLES: What does he have in his hand? "

DON GROSS: "It’s kind of hard to see but I think it’s a pink feather. "

JOEY STYLES: "Of course it is. The ref seems completely unsure of what to do here. Is this even a legal wrestling move?"

DON GROSS: "I bet it is in the future. "

After about 30 seconds of tickling Austin grabs Tri Bute’s arm and starts punching Tri Bute in the face repeatedly, eventually busting Tri Bute open right above the right eye. Blood trickling down his face. Bute rolls off of Austin, grabbing at his face to try and assess the blood situation.

JOEY STYLES: "It looks like Tri Bute is half blind out there. The one side of his face is covered in blood. "

DON GROSS: "Austin has a perfect opportunity here to
end this. Tri Bute is up by completely unaware of what is going on around him. "

JOEY STYLES: "Looks like Austin is moving in for the kill, he’s standing behind Tri Bute and it looks like he is setting up for the final round….Austin reaches out…he has Tri Bute in a full nelson. "

Tri Bute is waving his arms around, trying to figure out what to do, Austin is attempting to lift Tri Bute up….

REVERSED!!!

Tri Bute reaches around, grabs Austin by the head and drops him with a JAW BREAKER!!!!

JOEY STYLES: "Incredible reversal there by the man from the future. "

Tri Bute reaches down and grabs John Austin and lifts him to his feet by the throat. Tri Bute looks around, blood still pouring out of the cut above his eye as he still has a grip on Austin’s throat…Austin is trying to break free but Tri Bute has him dead to rights, he looks his opponent in the eyes…

TORRENTIAL TRI BUTE!!!

John Austin’s body goes limp as he is choke slammed to the mat.

Tri Bute falls on top for the cover….

1…..

2……………

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINNER: Tri Bute

JOEY STYLES: "Great victory by Tri Bute there, he looked done for a second but out of no where but he was able to pull a miracle out of his future hat. "

Asking Alexandria - A Lesson Never Learned plays.

"A Lesson Never Learned" hits, roaring guitars filling the arena. Tony Santos descends down the entrance ramp, black trench coat on his back, taking slow, confident strides toward the ring. The disdain from the crowd pouring in, Tony Santos takes it all in with a smirk that would put Alex Rodriguez to shame. The chorus (Could be the end of the world, I'd still be laid here on my own, wasting my life away!!!) hits, Santos ascends the stairs and climbs the turnbuckle, one hand raised in the air, depicting the championship he always assumes he holds. Boos mixed with indecision rain in from the crowd, Tony still smiling, still loving the life he lives and the job he holds. Santos jumps off of the turnbuckle and hits the mat with his two feet, giving one more raised arm to the crowd, then turning toward the entrance ramp, awaiting his opponent...

Miyavi vs. Yuksek - Day 1 plays.

Cameras suddenly fix on center stage, as a series of teal and cyan pyro blasts go off, and ''Day 1' by miyavi explodes into life. With every bass beat and guitar slap the lights strobe different shades of white, grey, teal, cyan. Eventually Neonero emerges from the curtain, walking carefree to the ring, inanely messing with fans along the way. Nero and Tony lock eyes.

MAIN EVENT
Tony Santos
- vs -
Neonero
Steel Cage Match

Tony and Nero have a small stare down with each other. Tony points up at the ceiling like he notices someone.. Nero doesn't move his eyes off Tony. Tony quickly pokes Nero's eye and just like that.. the match begins.

Tony starts throwing some heavy punches on Nero. Tony leans Nero against the ropes and swings him to the opposite side... Nero ducks the clothesline.. comes back with a leaping elbow to the face of Tony. Nero stands up and gives a few stomps on Tony. He grabs Tony by the hair and throws him into the corner.. Nero runs in and a strong lariat in the corner! Nero goes back to the opposite corner and comes in for another lariat! Once again he's going for number three.. and.... Tony moves out of the way!

Tony starts throwing punches on Nero in the corner. A punch to the face... rib.. face... rib.. face... rib... DROPKICK TO THE KNEE! Nero falls to the mat. Tony picks up Nero quickly and sets him on top of the turnbuckle.. he looks around at the crowd... gives them the middle finger and smiles.

Tony is going for the top rope frankensteiner.... and... Nero holds on! Tony is hanging from Nero. Tony is doing sit-ups and trying to use his body to swing Nero over... Nero is holding on to the ropes and isn't going anywhere. Nero is getting some strength somewhere and is stepping onto the top turnbuckle with Tony wrapped around him. He's gonna go over a top rope powerbomb!

Tony looks nervous... but swings his body once more and Nero has nothing to
grab onto... TOP ROPE FRANKENSTEINER!! The whole ring bounces!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! The crowd just witnessed something special, but both men are out of it after that move. The referee begins the count...

Both men start to slowly move.. Tony more quickly than Nero...

Tony is up and Nero is on his knees... Tony is walking toward Nero...

Nero sweeps him to the ground and STF!!! NERO LOCKS IN A SUBMISSION!

JOEY STYLES: "Where does Neonero get this energy from?"

DON GROSS: “He's been doing this a long time. It just comes natural."

Tony looks like he's about to tap but is simply refusing. Nero is puling back harder.. but Tony starts to crawl to the closest rope..

His arm is about to hit the mat to give up...

....................................................................................

Tony doesn't tap... he continues to crawl.... he makes the rope. The referee is asking for the hold to be broken. Nero hangs on.... 1......2.......3......4 .. Nero lets go. Nero still looks like that frankensteiner took some out of him but he's pressing on. He picks up Tony and moves him to the corner again.. Nero locks in a headlock and climbs to the second turnbuckle...

TORNADO DDT! Nero goes for the cover..

KICKOUT BY SANTOS!

Nero doesn't get upset and starts stomping away on Santos. Nero picks up Tony and .... here it comes... the Stalling Brainbuster... SANTOS IS KNEEING NERO IN THE HEAD WHILE HE'S IN THE AIR! Nero has no choice but to let him back down. Tony kicks Nero in the stomach... goes against the ropes and flying elbow!

Tony quickly picks up Nero and.. russian leg sweep.. goes for the cover...

KICKOUT by Nero! Tony picks Nero up half way by his head and locks in the sleeper! Nero stands up trying to fight it... Tony jumps on Nero's back and places all his weight on the sleeper hold. Nero is doing everything he can to stop it..

Nero falls to one knee.... Tony is all smiles....

Nero looks to be getting sleepy... he's down to both knees... he keeps his arms moving a little... Nero's arms are slowly starting to stop....

JOEY STYLES: "Neonero is going to sle--"

Nero quickly gets to both of his feet.. Tony jumps on his back again.... Nero runs to the corner.. jumps on the second turnbuckle.. and jumps backwards and lands on Tony! The sleeper hold is broken!

JOEY STYLES: "What strength displayed!"

Both men are down yet again and the 10 count once again kicks off...both men are not even resting as they both are moving as fast as possible to gain the upper hand. Nero and Tony meet in the middle of the ring and begin exchanging throws... NERO... TONY.... NERO... TONY.... NERO.... TONY.... NERO.. Tony with a kick.. NERO with multiple punches in a row that rocks Tony. Nero whips Tony into the corner... Tony jumps on the turnbuckle.. climbs.. turns around... FLYING CROSS BODY... NO! Nero connects with a dropkick to the stomach! Nero covers for the cover...

KICK OUT AGAIN BY SANTOS!

Nero is looking a bit frustrated but continues to press on. He's going to pick up Santos.. SANTOS LOCKS IN A TRIANGLE CHOKE! Nero quickly pulls Santos up in the air and drops him with a powerbomb.. SANTOS DOESN'T LET GO.. Nero picks him up again... and runs to the corner and a POWERBOMB IN THE CORNER! Santos lets go after his neck his the top ring post. He's holding his neck.

Santos is stumbling out of the corner.. Nero pulls Santos' head back... he sticks his tongue out... The Torching of Rome !!!!!! Nero makes the cover...

3.........................................!!!

WINNER: Neo-Nero

JOEY STYLES: "Wow, what a match! Don't forget fans, we have the unofficially announced fight between The Congregation and The Black Circle!!"

Halloween III by The Bleeding Light plays

The Black Circle appears at the entry way, making it’s first appearance as a group since being sold out by the groups leader the now headless Shane . John Madison, NAZI, Mr. Supernova and Theo Pryce all make their way to the ring setting up shop against the far ropes waiting for their opponents to emerge.

Soma Demo by Project 86 plays

JOEY STYLES: “And here comes The Congregation, weapons in hand.”

The four members of The Congregation come storming down the ramp and slide into the ring, the members of The Black Circle try and get the upper hand but to no avail. Sid Feder is the first to take down a member of the Circle as he uses a baseball bat to take down Mr. Supernova. Madison momentarily gets the upper hand on Mystica by ripping his weapon, a kendo stick out of his hands but before he can use it Mystica puts him down with a drop kick to Madison’s face. Amos James and NAZI are exchanging blows while Eli James tackles Theo Pryce and starts pounding Theo’s face repeatedly.

The ref is looking around trying to figure out what to do, he’s yelling at Eli James for some clue but Eli just pushes him away and goes back to bashing Theo’s face in. NAZI see’s this and leaves Amos for a second and delivers a boot to Eli’s face, knocking him off the King. Amos’s takes the opportunity to grab NAZI and deliver a neck breaker.

JOEY STYLES: “This does not appear to be going the way Pryce had hoped.”

DON GROSS: “No it doesn’t.”

Theo Pryce slowly gets to his feet, shaking his head a bit as if to clear the cobwebs. He took more than a few shots from Eli. Theo finally gets to his feet and takes a look around the ring, assessing the situation. Mystica and John Madison are battling in the corner. Amos is lifting up NAZI and readying him for what looks like a suplex and Sid is continuing to levy blows to Nova with that baseball bat. Theo picks his target and charges…

CLOTHESLINE!!!!

Theo delivers a vicious clothesline to an unsuspecting Sid Feder sending him over the ropes and crashing to the floor. Theo helps up Nova and points down to Sid who is now laying outside of the ring trying to collect himself. Nova takes the opportunity to climb quickly climb the turnbuckle and leaps off….

THUMP!!!

Nova lands a frog splash onto Sid, hitting the floor hard in the process.

JOEY STYLES: Well I’m not really sure why Nova would do that as he just eliminated himself from the match but clearly this is personal for The Black Circle and it’s not about winning or losing anymore.

Before Theo can take a second to enjoy what he just say Amos James comes out of nowhere and absolutely levels Theo with a chair shot to back. Theo having been a foot from the ropes stumbles forward from the shot and just as he turns he is planted with a DDT from Eli James.

Amos James and Eli James are both standing over the fallen King. Amos hands the chair over to his leader. Eli rears back ready to deliver a shot to Theo but before he can NAZI charges at the two men, Eli steps out of the way at the last second leaving Amos to take the brunt of NAZI’s force, both men go through the ropes and land on the floor feet away from Nova and Sid who are back at each other on the outside of the ring.

As Eli James turns his attention back to the ring and to Theo Pryce he is met with a Kendo Stick to the legs. John Madison was able to escape from Mystica who is slowly getting up in the corner. Theo staggers to his knees and then finally stands up next to John Madison, his mentor, the former King and the man who brought him into The Black Circle.

JOEY STYLES: “Well it looks like we are down to the Final Four. John Madison and Theo Pryce vs Eli James and Mystica.”

DON GROSS: “Looks like Mystica is going to have to finally make a decision here.”

The four men stare each other down, none of them wanting to make the first move. Theo moves in slightly with a head fake that causes a reaction out of Eli but before he can get to the King his legs are taken out by Mystica, Eli looks up just at the right moment just in time to see his head nearly get taken off by a kick from Mystica.

CROWD: HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Well I guess we have our answer. Mystica has just taken out Eli James with his famed MYST BE WITH YOU!”

DON GROSS: “Looks like Mytica has picked his side, perhaps The Black Circle isn’t as bad off as everyone though.”

Mystica extends his hand towards The King, Theo accepts the gesture, returning the hand shake, a smile forming across his face. Nova, NAZI, Amos and Sid are all on the outside of the ring watching what is going on. John Madison extends his hand towards Mystica, welcoming the man into The Black Circle but Mystica just stares at Madison, unwilling to take his hand.

JOEY STYLES: “What is going on? What is Mystica doing? He just turned on Eli, is he not joining The Black Circle after all?”

While the men on the outside look on in amazement, the crowd starts going crazy as Iron Man is slowly creeping his way down to the ring, steel pipe in hand. No one in the ring or outside are wise to what is going on.

CRACK!!!!

CRACKS!!!!

Iron Man takes out both Sid Feder and Amos James with a pipe to the head. He swings at NAZI but misses as the man ducks at the last second and instead Iron Man is hit with SEEING STARS!!!(RKO) The Masked Avenger has finally be taken down after weeks of terrorizing the XWF roster.

Back inside the ring Madison and Mystica are still locked in a stare down. Theo switching glances between both men. John looks over at Theo trying to get some idea as to what the hell is going on….MONEY TALKS!!!

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY GOD!!! Theo Pryce has just leveled John Madison. What the hell is Pryce doing?”

DON GROSS: “I have no idea but I am loving every second of it.”

Now Pryce and Mystica lift up their fallen partners and throwing both of their half conscious bodies outside of the ring eliminating them both from the match. The ref is looking on amazement not sure what to do. The glazed look over his eyes changes when he notices the previously eliminated NAZI reenter the ring followed by Nova.

JOEY STYLES: “The ref is now signaling for the bell. This match has been officially thrown out due to people who have already been eliminated coming back into the ring.”

DON GROSS: “This never had a chance Joey. With all the hatred between these two groups there was never a chance for this to play out as a real match of ANY kind. This has been exactly the opposite.”[/color]

Theo and Mystica are standing side by side against NAZI and Mr. Supernova. NAZI gets right up in Theo’s face and starts screaming at him. NAZI shoves Theo back a step, Theo returns the favor and as NAZI stumbles backwards….DARKEST LIGHT!!!

CROWD: HOLY SHIT!!!

JOEY STYLES: “This is insanity. Theo Pryce and Mr. Supernova have just turned their backs on The Black Circle. Mystica has turned his back on The Congregation. What are these men doing?”

DON GROSS: “ I have no idea but it looks like Theo is calling for a microphone.”

The ring announcer gets up from his seat and tosses to Theo Pryce.

THEO PRYCE: “And there you have it. I told you all, weeks ago that this war between the XWF and The Black Circle would end when I deemed ready. While the events of Shove It certainly came as a bit of a shock to all of you, me being the man that I am, I already had plans in motion. Last night simply forced me to kick them into high gear. The Administrator is dead. Shane that two faced fuck is also dead. And now, The Black Circle as you know it is dead. I would have enjoyed nothing more than to prove to all of you that while Shane was in fact the leader of The Black Circle was not the only man capable of being that. But instead I decided to reevaluate things. While in the middle of a war for The Black Circle’s very existence my tag team partner, the closest thing I could call a friend, NAZI wanted to take out one of The Black Circle’s own. He wanted to weaken us when we needed strength the most. John Madison, the man hasn’t been the same since he lost the crown that he claims to have cared so little about. He called it a burden. He said that losing the crown was the best thing for him, it took a weight off his shoulders. And yet when I look at him I see that the crown wasn’t weighing him down at all, it was the one thing keeping him relevant. Well John, you’ve lost the crown and now you’ve lost the one thing in this world that you did care about, The Black Circle, sure it might still exist tomorrow, you might replace Nova and I. But the group will never again be what it once was and John, you were a big part of the reason it failed. Enjoy battling Peter Gilmour for the rest of eternity. The two of you were made for each other.

MYSTICA: “Eli James, in your lust for power you lost sight of what was right in front of you. I never picked between you and The Black Circle because I had already made my choice. I had already picked a side, it was one you never accounted for. Theo is a savvy businessman on top of being The King, he saw the writing on the wall weeks ago and when he contacted me about being a part of his vision of the future it was an opportunity to good to pass up.”

MR. SUPERNOVA: “John, Nathaniel, this has been a long time coming. Ever since Luca decided to jump ship and join Sid the cracks started forming. We all knew that Shane couldn’t be trusted. Each one of us know it, and yet Theo was the only one to plan accordingly. He knew it was only a matter of time. And now look. The Black Circle is done. Eli James did what he said he was going to do. He may not have delivered the death blow like we just have, but he got the ball rolling.”

THEO PRYCE: Speaking of, we have one more piece of business before we leave you all to ponder the future of this company. Dr Zero. A week ago you asked The King for two things, I told you that you would get one of them and that I would tell you which at a time of my choosing. Well, that time is now. I know you are back there so why don’t you come on out here to get your answer.

Totentanz by Liszt plays

Dr. Zero comes out from behind the curtains and makes his way down the entry ramp, surveying the carnage as he does. Fallen bodies everywhere. On his way into the ring he stops at the fallen body of Iron Man, he takes a peek under the mask and then giggles. Dr. Zero walks up the steps and through the ropes, joining Theo, Mystica and Nova in the ring.

THEO PRYCE: “I’ll keep this simple Dr. Zero, two weeks ago you approached Shane about joining The Black Circle, you then went and challenged me for the crown, as well as asking that I put in a good word for you with Shane. Well, I’m here to tell you that I did indeed put in a good word with Shane but he seems to have lost his head. And as you can see by looking around you, The Black Circle is effectively dead. While Shane may not have seen the potential in bringing you into the fold, the three of us standing before you do. This is your one time offer. Join us. Become a part of history as we pave the way of the future.”

Theo Pryce extends his hand to Dr. Zero, the man with the chicken head looks around him, taking a second to take it all in. He sees the motionless bodies of Amos James, Eli James and Sid Feder of the Congregation as well as John Madison and NAZI and then he seems the three men standing before him. The King of the XWF. The United States Champion and the Television Champion and he makes the only choice there is. He reaches out and shakes Theo Pryce’s hand.

JOEY STYLES: “ I don’t believe it. In the span of two nights the XWF has lost both Shane and the Administrator. Eli James has taken control of the XWF and his Congregation is stronger than ever. The new group Etched has been formed, The Black Circle appears to be crippled and now we have this, Theo Pryce, Mystica, Mr. Supernova and Dr. Zero. This is unbelievable.”

DON GROSS: “Believe it.”

THEO PRYCE: “Ladies and Gentlemen we are "The Company" and we are the future of the XWF. Eli James may be the owner for moment but his time will be short lived. You all wanted change, many of you wanted Shane gone, some of you wanted The Administrator to take his place, well, what you got was something much worse. Much darker. It will be our job to keep things in balance. The XWF will never again get out of control like it had. There will never be another Black Circle, I mean that literally and figuratively. Eli James has been in charge for 15 minutes and already he has made promises the likes of which Shane never would have. You all lost one dictator and gained another. Shane was right, when he told people that it was either the Devil you know, or the Devil you don’t. We just didn’t realize that Eli James was the Devil in disguise. Until now. Eli James let this be your one and only warning. "The Company" is simply the beginning. It's goal is the removal of you as the head of this company, but even once that has been accomplished, and make no mistake about it, it will be accomplished, I will be keeping an eye on you. Consider it my mission to make sure that your legacy Eli, is to always be the guy who couldn't out think and out maneuver Theo Pryce."

Over the speakers you hear some coughing. The X-Tron shows a man sitting on a Harley in the dark. The man has a lit cigarette in his mouth showing a little light... he's reading a letter... as the camera moves closer it reveals the letter at the top says "FROM ELI JAMES IV" in cursive writing. The man folds the letter after reading it...

?????: "Fuck. Join the Congregation? Strange man. That would be different."

As the man slightly turns to throw his cigarette into the ground, it shows it's Griffin MacAlister.

The camera fades as the show ends.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(01-31-2014), Andrew Morrison (01-31-2014), Dr. Zero (01-31-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-30-2014), John Raide (01-31-2014), John Samuels (01-30-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-30-2014), Theo Pryce (01-30-2014), Tri Bute (01-30-2014)
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-30-2014, 07:43 PM

The ending surprised me.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kristy Jackson's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-30-2014), Theo Pryce (01-30-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-30-2014, 09:38 PM

I'd save those blunts if I were you, Nathaniel. You'll need all the help you can to get the memory of me inside you out of your mind after our match. I trust your anus to be cleaned for me.

Frodo walks by, pats Nazi on the rear, and gives him a wink.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-31-2014, 06:24 AM

(01-30-2014, 09:10 PM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said: I was a fool to trust you Theo. That trust blinded me into not seeing what was going on right under my OWN GOD DAMNED NOSE! You'd think I was part shylock with all that was happening! Then you stab me in the back and side with that one armed space ! And for what? Some group of sci-fi side show freaks! You've made a terrible choice Theo. You've crossed the wrong man and now you'll have to live with that. And you'd be an even bigger fool than I was for trusting you if you think tonight's actions won't see a retaliation. Tonight you can feel like the big man. You got one over on me and John. But tomorrow...well who knows what will happen. Just know this is far from over.

Perhaps you and I should speak somewhere a little more private. Lest you forget that our lives are far more intertwined than The Black Circle and the XWF. Erica. Project Ares to name a few. I tried to bring you with me, but your steadfast loyalty to a guy that spit in the Black Circle's face before he was beheaded wouldn't let you see what was right in front of your face. You may have been foolish Nathaniel but it was not for trusting me.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2014, 06:59 AM

(01-30-2014, 09:10 PM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said: I was a fool to trust you Theo. That trust blinded me into not seeing what was going on right under my OWN GOD DAMNED NOSE! You'd think I was part shylock with all that was happening! Then you stab me in the back and side with that one armed space ! And for what? Some group of sci-fi side show freaks! You've made a terrible choice Theo. You've crossed the wrong man and now you'll have to live with that. And you'd be an even bigger fool than I was for trusting you if you think tonight's actions won't see a retaliation. Tonight you can feel like the big man. You got one over on me and John. But tomorrow...well who knows what will happen. Just know this is far from over.

I, for one, am quite fond of you, good sir. I would have loved to have seen you on board with this as well, but, since you are not...I do not believe you need to be reminded of how I acquired this briefcase.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2014, 01:11 PM

(01-31-2014, 06:24 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Perhaps you and I should speak somewhere a little more private. Lest you forget that our lives are far more intertwined than The Black Circle and the XWF. Erica. Project Ares to name a few. I tried to bring you with me, but your steadfast loyalty to a guy that spit in the Black Circle's face before he was beheaded wouldn't let you see what was right in front of your face. You may have been foolish Nathaniel but it was not for trusting me.

What the fuck? Sounds like you picked up a rather amusing accent since I last paid any actual attention to your spoken words; ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA!

(01-31-2014, 06:59 AM)Dr. Zero (Stevie Tyler) Said:

I, for one, am quite fond of you, good sir. I would have loved to have seen you on board with this as well, but, since you are not... I do not believe you need to be reminded of how I acquired this briefcase.

How you acquired that briefcase? Wasn't it by riding Egyptian Sweat Shop Worker's pussy hairs all the way through the finals and then failing to win the tournament yourself?

Lethal Lottery 2013 was a disgrace, but since you sound like you enjoy talking about the Lethal Lotto, I think you and I need to have a more serious discussion -- and by that I mean a physical one.

How fucking dare you run around, parading that briefcase around like it means something. In a past life, when I was a much more evil and sinister Sid Feder, I won the entire Lethal Lotto tournament by myself and that was with having weeks where I was teamed with such dead weights as Barney Green. I even had Peter Gilmour as a partner one week and still couldn't stop winning. People rode my coat tails through that tournament and then got beat the fuck down when the numbers dwindled and it came time for me to take out the trash.

You know what's sad though? I bet somebody as mentally reverse engineered as "Nazi" is actually going to find your bragging bullshit to be impressive. You might have stumped him with your point, but all you did was put a big bullseye on your fucking beak that says Sid Feder aim here and shoot.

This is where you challenge me and put your briefcase on the line, since you are a confident bird. I'll wait; Eli has taught me much about the art of patience.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-31-2014), Theo Pryce (01-31-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-31-2014, 02:09 PM

(01-31-2014, 01:11 PM)Sid Feder Said:
(01-31-2014, 06:24 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Perhaps you and I should speak somewhere a little more private. Lest you forget that our lives are far more intertwined than The Black Circle and the XWF. Erica. Project Ares to name a few. I tried to bring you with me, but your steadfast loyalty to a guy that spit in the Black Circle's face before he was beheaded wouldn't let you see what was right in front of your face. You may have been foolish Nathaniel but it was not for trusting me.

What the fuck? Sounds like you picked up a rather amusing accent since I last paid any actual attention to your spoken words; ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA!

More likely, the plastic surgeon that you've been visiting monthly most have jacked up your ears when he was in there slicing and dicing, trying to fix that face of yours, as I don't have, nor have ever had an accent.

OOC: I am tinkering around with different font color/styles can't say I've found one that I really like. Any tips you have would be appreciated since yours seemed to work so well.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2014, 11:28 PM

The Black Circle will continue to be the top group of the federation! We've seen darker times, my friends.
Hate Post Like Post