Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California...(Frodo)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-30-2014, 04:07 PM

California...fucking shit of a state...but here I was...standing in a hotel room in California. Why did I come here again? Oh yeah...because Frodo had asked and I didn't want to be alone anymore.

I dropped my bag on the floor and landed face first on the bed, groaning softly as I finally relaxed. I met a few fans on my way through the airport buy the minute the little whores heard Vampire....they appeared. All the stupid little twilight whores who wanted to 'be my Bella' appeared. I couldn't wait to get out of the airport and into the hotel.

I had texted Frodo and told him what hotel I was at...even gave his name at the desk so they would just give him the key. My eyes drifted to my blotchy black arm and I sighed, he wouldn't stay. I knew he wouldn't once he saw it. I grabbed the first aid kit, wapping my arm in white gauze and black tape I had stolen from one of the local hospitals. I had just finished and started putting the gauze away just as the door opened.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-30-2014, 05:26 PM

Frodo kicked open the door and walked in as Zak was finishing wrapping his arm.

What up, Edward. Your Bella is here. Come on, let's go out. We'll grab food from this diner I know of. Can you eat normal people food?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
KidAnt Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

01-30-2014, 05:36 PM

Kid Ant comes in for no reason.

Kid Ant: Sup Fatass. >:D
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-30-2014, 06:12 PM

I shook my head and closed up the bag, my eyes flashing darkly as I kept my mouth shut.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 09:01 PM

"Hey, come on babe. I'm sorry for the Twilight jokes, I'm just teasing. For real, do you eat human food, or not anymore? I need to know these things. I don't want to surprise you one day by making Spaghetti if it hurts you."

Frodo walked over to the brooding Vampire, and put his arm around Zak's torso kissing him on the shoulder.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-30-2014, 09:11 PM

Its not the jokes. I'm just in pain...normal food doesn't make me sick but it just tastes bland. I can drink wine though.

I smile softly and placed my wrapped hand on his arm.

I would still eat whatever you cooked.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 10:52 PM

I'm not sure this place has any wine, it's not exactly elegant. We'll go to an Olive Garden, they have wine.

Frodo leaned up to kiss his new lover.

I'm so happy to have you in my life.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-31-2014, 07:45 AM

I smiled and kissed him softly. Frodo's hand accidentally gripped my bicep and I yelled, ripping my arm away and holding it against my chest as I tuned away from him. My eyes flashed in pain and anger as I dropped to my knees.

God Damn It!!!

My eyes snapped up to the window and stared at my own reflection. Solid black eyes stared back at me, long white fangs prevented me from closing my mouth but the new feature was the black web design coming from the corners of my eyes and slowly forming down the left side of me face.

Zak?

I stole a glacé at Frodo from the window before looking down, my hair covering my eyes.

You should leave...it's not safe

What? No.

A deep, demonic goal escaped my throat and that was the only warning he got before I had him pinned by his throat against the wall. It had to painful, the way I had his head angled but it was the best shot at his throat.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2014, 10:38 AM

Frodo reached with his tiny arm and stroked his lover's cheek. He knew this wasn't Zak's will, he knew it was the stigma. There was no fighting this, so Frodo just let it go.

Feed deep from me. If you need to, feed from me, just don't take all I have. I won't fight you.

Frodo kept his hand on the vampire's cheek. With his other arm, he lovingly grasped Zak's.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2014, 01:58 PM

Do it, Zak. Do it to bring back my moonshine.

Frodo was almost crying at this point.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-31-2014, 02:05 PM

My fangs ripped into his throat, moaning softly as hot, fresh blood splashed into my mouth. My hips slammed up into his, forcing a moan from Frodo's throat. I drank about 3/4th of his blood before I forced myself to stop. He fell into my arms and we fell to the floor. My hands tangled in his hair as I pulled him into my lap. I felt myself start to panic as his body felt cold to the touch.

No...no no no...

A whimper escaped my throat as I silently pleaded for him to move or someone to help.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2014, 02:38 PM

Frodo just laid there not moving for a few minutes, he was breathing, but barely. He would need to get a hospital or something quick. Finally a single word escaped his throat, barely audible, and eyes still shut.

Moonshine.

He tried to lift his arm, but was too weak. Tried to whisper more to Zak, to let Zak know he was ok, but no sound could escape. He knew that giving himself to Zak was far more than he should have done, but he'd never regret it.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-31-2014, 03:00 PM

Normally, I would have given him my blood but I wasn't about to make him a vampire. Gently, I picked him up and laid him on the bed before grabbing a bag of blood that I had in a small cooler. It was going to be nasty but...it was the best thing. I couldn't take him to the hospital...

I ripped the bag open with my fangs before lifting his head and pouring some blood into his mouth, watching some of it run down his throat. He coughed and tried to spit it out, struggling against my hand. I finished the bag before summoning a small crystal bottle filled with dark blue liquid.

I popped the cork and poured the dark blue liquid down his throat. He swallowed it down and I watched the color return to his face. I didn't say a word, just whimpered and rested my head under his hand.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2014, 03:16 PM

Frodo coughed and sputtered. He was breathing a little more steadily, and even managed to open his eyes. He mutered the strength to run his hand through Zak's hair a little.

Hey, babe. Am I dead?

He managed a slight chuckle.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-31-2014, 03:33 PM

No...you're alive.

I smiled softly as his hand played with my hair but I knew the demon was far from satisfied so I kept my head down and my bandaged arm hidden away.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2014, 04:27 PM

What happened, moonshine? Last thing I remember is grabbing your arm, you grabbed my throat and then I went to Disney land. You're so pretty.

Frodo managed a tiny little half smile. He was so happy to be in his lover's arms. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-31-2014, 06:14 PM

I smiled softly and stood, leaving him to sleep as I walked into the bathroom. I ripped off the bandages and stared at my reflection. My black arm looked like it needed to be ripped off and the demonic look of my eyes and face made me wonder if it would be best if I should just leave...because it was safe for Nova to have left when he did.

I watched the black web design grow and extend down my neck. No one knew what this was...but the gasp I heard caused me to turn. Frodo stared at me then stepped back, fear in his eyes.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2014, 06:36 PM

Frodo stepped back, he had been asleep, and awoken to the sight of Zak's new look. After a minute he inched towards the vampire.

Is this the stigma, or is this something more?

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-31-2014, 08:24 PM

I nodded and looked at my arm. Luckily, it wasn't oozing or swollen...it was just black flesh.

Sometimes I wonder if these personality changes are controlled by the stigma or by the two demons fighting for control.

My eyes looked back up at the mirror before looking back at Frodo.

So the blood replenished worked...how do you feel?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2014, 08:51 AM

I feel fine, but what happened? I blacked out after you grabbed me. You gave me blood? Does that mean I'm a vampire? Am I Edward? Wooooo!

Frodo coughed, apparently that last woo was too much for him. He crept up and wrapped his arms around Zak, his personal dark and spooky. Frodo felt so lucky to have Zak, even if he knew he'd never get the same love Nova got. Maybe Nova would just disappear.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-01-2014, 09:29 AM

I smiled softly and placed my good hand on top of his head, No, your not a vampire. What I gave you was a potion....I took too much when I fed from you. Next time I tell you to run, you run.

Frodo looked up at the harsh tone of my voice, Did you ever make Nova run?

No but I should have. He's like that because of me.

My eyes fell and I walked past him and into the bedroom.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2014, 10:29 AM

Like what? All emo and moody? Or one armed and whiny? Either way, I'm not him. He ran from you when he shouldn't have. I won't do that. But I will run a wooden spike into one of his three hearts or whatever will kill him. What exactly did that potion you gave me do?

Frodo walked into the bedroom, took off his shirt, and lay in the bed.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-01-2014, 10:50 AM

Its a blood replenisher. When you drink it, it kinda kick starts the body into make more blood.

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, still debating if it would be wise for me to leave. At lease it will keep the small human safe...

My sister bit Nova and forced him to drink her blood. It started the vampire's curse and I was the fool who kept feeding off of him and letting him drink from me. He's a vampire because of me...he only has one arm because I lost my temper and shattered it.

I could feel something in the depths of my soul slowly start waking up. It's deep growl vibrated in my head, it's warmth filling my bones and the feeling of soft fur brushing against my skin was comforting. Was it possible that the stigma wasn't from the dark magic alone but from whatever I had inherited from my mother?

I jumped when I felt Frodo wrap his arms around my shoulders.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2014, 02:36 PM

Zak, my dear, if I have to lose my arm, my sense of humor, and eventually have my mind start going to stay with you, it's all worth it to me. Zak, I'm sober, I'm happy, and I'm here with you. I don't want any of those the change. Now, what did you inherit from your mother?

Frodo leaned on Zak and started rubbing the side of shoulder.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-01-2014, 02:58 PM

My mother was half werewolf. My grandfather was bitten just before my mom was conceived. Now that I think about it...it could help Nova in his search.

I felt him flinch and he pulled away, Frodo...I'm sorry...

I looked back over at him and grabbed his arm, pulling him back to me. Frodo refused to look at me so I gently cupped his face, kissing him softly. My tongue flicked across his lips and I whimpered when he didn't react.

Frodo, please...

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2014, 03:41 PM

Frodo pulled back with hurt in his eyes.

Look, I don't hate Nova. Man smelled like Cinnamon, he gets points for that. But I don't like you bringing him up, especially at a time like this. Do you actually want to be with me, or am I just a consolation prize because Nova's gone? And use my real name, please.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-01-2014, 04:16 PM

Fred...I only said it because this new information could cure him. Please...don't pull away from me...

The wolf within my soul reared his head, his growls and snarls fighting against my own emotions. I blinked and watched my eyes in the mirror behind the bed change to a dark gold. I grabbed his face and slammed my lips against his, whimpering softly as I pulled him on top of me.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2014, 04:33 PM

Then answer my goddamn question. Am I here only because Nova ran off. Or am I here because I you want me here? Do you actually want me or not?

Frodo grabbed his shirt and started to leave. If Zak didn't stop him Frodo would have his answer.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-01-2014, 04:44 PM

I snarled and suddenly stood between him and the door. Slowly, I advanced, watching Frodo step back.

You think I would have let you dominate if you were only here because Nova left?!

I snapped my teeth at him, deep growls filling the room. Suddenly, I stopped and shook my head, my eyes going back to their normal red color.

I came out here to see you. That should have been good enough!

I grabbed my jacket and stormed to the door, slamming it open, Don't bother coming home. Perhaps I was right in thinking I was just a poison.

I pulled my jacket on as I walked down the hall, trying to ignore Frodo's footsteps.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2014, 05:05 PM

Frodo chased after Zak, caught up to him and turned him around and kissed him.

You coming out here is only enough if you mean it. Zak, I... I...

Frodo's voice trailed.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-01-2014, 05:33 PM

You what?!

That came out harsher than expected but I couldn't keep my temper under control.

Calm yourself, Zakarey. You're distracting me.

I shook my head, clearing Mystica's voice from it. My dark eyes looked back at Frodo, rage and power still swirling within.

Answer me, Fred. You what?

The sound of a door opening behind us caused me to grab Frodo's arm and throw him into our room, slamming the door and pushing him towards the window.

You what?!

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2014, 06:37 PM

I love you, moonshine. For the first time since I met and lost Gwen I can honestly say I love someone, and it's you.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-01-2014, 06:54 PM

I stared at him, shocked that he even said those words.

You love me?

He nodded and looked down. I walked over and lifted his head, my eyes searching his.

There will come a time where I won't be strong enough to control this...and I'll have to leave. It would be to protect you...and there is a chance I won't be the same person standing here. When that day comes, you won't follow me, you won't try to find me and you won't put yourself into danger. That includes going to Nova or my sister. You never should have fallen...and I never should have let you fall.

He was about to answer when I slammed my lips against his, kissing him passionately. A moan escaped my lips as I felt his hands slid up under my shirt and grip the top of my jeans.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2014, 07:23 AM

Frdodo gripped Zak's jeans, and began to undo them and shoved him on the bed. He dropped his own pants and leaned over and finished pulling of Zak's pants.

Some time later.
[/color]

Frodo was cuddling with his head on Zak's chest. He knew this was his happy place.

Zak, why would you want me to never try and find you? I get you don't love me, yet, but don't you want me to find you? Why don't you want me to love you?

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-02-2014, 09:13 AM

Its to protect you. Just until I can control it myself. Once that happens, I'll either find you or tell you where to find me. I'm a vampire with werewolf genes...I can feel a shift in my soul. I know it could rip you apart if I lost control and I wouldn't want to lose you. I know I'll learn to love you...I'm not about to kill you to learn that.

I gently ran a hand down his back, smiling softly as his muscles flexed under my touch.

I don't want you to get hurt...if I was to become some beast...you wouldn't want anything to do with me. How could you love a monster?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2014, 09:29 AM

Monster? You're not a fucking monster. You've just got something going on. Don't ever call yourself a monster in front of me again. I'd never love a monster, and I love you.

Frodo kissed Zak's chest. The tiny wrestler stood up and walked over to the shower.

Coming, lover?

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-02-2014, 10:34 AM

I smirked and got out of bed, following Frodo to the bathroom.

-several hours later-

The water dripped down my back as I finally stepped out of the shower. Frodo had already gotten out as the water turned cold but I stayed, my head resting against the cool tile. I could feel the warmth of the wolf curling around the pit of my stomach, whining and whimpering, trying to break free. Was I meant to be some creature? Just some animal in the shell of a human?

I wrapped my waist with a towal and walked into the room. I looked at my reflection in the mirror behind the bed. My tattoos stood out against my pale skin, my eyes back to their original color, my hair falling in wet patches along my skin. It made me wonder what I would look like if I did turn into a over sized dog.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2014, 07:46 PM

Frodo just laid there watching Zak primp in the mirror. Looking all pretty.

Hey, look at you primping and prancing. Thought you didn't have a reflection.

Frodo's phone started to ring.

Fuck, it's Gwen.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-02-2014, 07:56 PM

I'm not primping and prancing. Just thinking. I'm wondering how I would look as a wolf and if it will change if I take a new body.

I reached down and picked up his phone, staring at it for a minute before flipping it over and popping the battery out.

You're changing your number and even I have my phone off. I'm here to see you. Not talk to anyone else. Yes, I have a reflection. It's just a legend, how do you think vampires keep themselves looking good? Make up, hair style and how your clothes look plays a major part in catching meals.

I pulled the towel off and got into bed, relaxing into the soft mattress.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2014, 09:19 AM

Are you jealous of Gwen? I planned on changing numbers, but you really are jealous of her. Relax, I haven't slept with her in like 3 weeks. I'm here with you, and only you.

Frodo leaned and kissed Zak before burrowing under the blankets.

Hate Post Like Post