Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
release | shove it #2
sheckler Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-23-2013, 08:52 AM

[Image: lexibanner04.jpg]

Release. It's what every professional wrestler strives for post-competition. It's the only responsibility they have when they're off the schedule...Done for the week. It seems rare that life outside of this crazy little world we call professional sports exists; but it does, in the form of family, friends, music, kids, going home... How do you get your release? When Lexi finishes a week of tapings, a match, anything involving her on-camera lifestyle, she flies home to California and then what? Life between shows consists of marijuana, heavy metal, Jack Daniels and skateboarding. The finer things in life that take the edge off of what would drive her to insanity otherwise - if she isn't there already.

Despite implications spilling out of NAZI and John Madison's mouth like ugly vomit, Lexi Sheckler actually does not rely on intimacy between two humans to stimulate a release. Far too many people in the modern day universe rely on human contact...sex...intercourse...too many people believe that this is the heavenly cure to all of their unhappiness. The end to their personal insecurities, the answer to all their deep-seated frustrations. These are the weak individuals of society. The people who depend on orgasmic compulsion...the ones who dream of it, wish for it, continuously find themselves looking for it. Would they exist without it? At the end of the day, what do you do with all of the notches on your bedpost? Do they help you sleep at night? One day, will there be a reward? Are you happy? Satisfied? Does any of it matter?

Men have come and gone, none of them stay. Two bodies becoming one is not the kind of intimacy Lexi searches for. It's actually rather repulsive to imagine two deceitful minds coming together in pure belief that their souls are connecting. Sickening. Open your eyes and realize this is not essential to your being. There are so many ways to achieve the very same sensations by yourself. And no, these achievements do not have to be predominantly motorized; find new ways to heighten your nerves. Find new ways to explore climaxes. Find new ways to stimulate you.

Throughout puberty and into adolescence and now adulthood, Lexi Sheckler has stimulated herself many other ways - like the abuse of drugs and alcohol. Religion. Violence. Wrestling. Many things bring her the very same pleasurable mental state. When it is necessary to escape from the angry shackles that encase her brain, these are all things she will indulge in. Indulgence, not compulsion. Like Griffin MacAlister says - there is life outside of XWF.

Maybe for you.

For some people, some athletes, some talent...life does not exist outside of XWF. Life does not exist outside of this. Living and breathing this, is one of the reasons why Lexi Sheckler has been so successful. It's one of the reasons why she has the North Korean Championship. Steve Sayors may have been correct in pointing out that Griffin's jealousy is a petty factor in this "greedy" tag match resulting in his refusal to show desire for his belt back...but Griffin enjoys life outside of this. Release - of which he is finding his own. What is stimulating for him is obviously different from what is stimulating to Lexi.

Unfortunately, tonight has proven difficult for Lexi Sheckler to find any sort of release. Pressure hangs over her head like a storm cloud. She's finding difficulty in reason...there is no reason. Pressure is a man-made emotion, and man can dissipate it as quickly as he resurrected it. How can she easily seek relaxation before she has gone to sleep, assured that her championship is laying safely next to her? How can she selfishly indulge in her own stimulations before it feels right to do so? She hasn't proven herself to herself, yet. On a normal day this wouldn't be an issue, but there's something so devastating to even consider when you imagine the possibility of walking in as champion, and not walking out that way.

Equally as fortunate, it has always been conventional in Lexi Sheckler's mind that celebration does not require a successful event. What kind of people would we be if we only celebrated ourselves when it was called upon? Since when have we as a species needed reason to celebrate us? She is Lexi motherfucking Sheckler - this....this is reason enough.

X X X

There's a log cabin a few miles from Lexi's home in San Clemente, California. It's been abandoned for years, but the upkeep on it is somehow phenomenal. Usually during the summer people use it to throw huge parties and no police ever look to bust it because it's far off in the middle of a forest. The odd time you'll find couples still taking a less-than-romantic getaway or you'll just find two extremely horny teenagers with a fixation for the rusted rustic. Whoever you are, if you know about this cabin, chances are you've been to one hell of a party before.

Tonight, Lexi was invited to one of the legendary log cabin parties. Normally unless she was the host, she would decline such an invite as it implied hanging around socially groups of people who shared no similar interests with her and men trying to take her home unaware of who - or more suitably, what - they were talking to. Nonetheless, Lexi knew of some personal friends that were in town and she definitely did need that....release.

Her black Hummer drove flawlessly over the forested terrain and the sticks and leaves crushed and tweaked under the wheels. It put a smile on her face, as it was reminiscent to the sounds of bones snapping. It was getting dark and about the time she began relying on her headlights to find her way. Random vehicles were parked all over the forest and she could see small flickers of light coming from a cabin up ahead. She came to a hault as she neared the cabin and all she could hear was loud music, people laughing and screaming, and the sounds of the bottles of alcohol clashing together in the back seat. She reached behind her, grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey, took a few shots from the bottle and shook her head. Socializing was always tricky, no matter who the company in the room was - it just was not for her. Alcohol, nine times out of ten, helped immensely. It wasn't an issue of being shy...because her job requires her to speak in front of tens of thousands of people. It was just more of an issue of hate. She's always been generally misanthropic. But you can't come to a party and, well...

Poop on it, can you?

She collected her alcohol into her arms and got out of her car. Hesitantly, she kicked the cabin door open lightly so as not to make an entrance. She instantly recognized people she knew and others looked at her strangely. I can say it was most likely because of her attire - most women don't dress like her when attending a party. Her closet was about 97% black and, that usually included most of the things she wears on a daily basis. She scattered her alcohol around the empty counter and lit a cigarette, leaning against it, alone. Observing the life around her. She noticed that an incredulously drunken blonde girl who was wearing shorts far too small for all of her muffin top to fit into was approaching her. Slowly; but that was mostly due to the fact that she kept stumbling into the furniture and spilling her drink all over the floor.

"Oh my god, you need to do this shot with me. You're super pretty. Come on. Let's do shots! SHOTS SHOTS SHO-SHO-SHO-SHOTS SH--"

Lexi's mouth was agape at the absolute embarrassment in front of her.

"Don't be gay! Come on, you seriously have to do this shot with me."

"No."

And with that she took her cup and walked over towards the other side of the room. She found a different surface to lean on to attempt to drink her whiskey in peace, uninterrupted by drunken abominations of the female gender. She came here for fun, don't get me wrong, but it's difficult to enjoy yourself in an environment quite like this one because then you begin to mend in with these five categories of woman:

1) "Straight Edge" loner girl/loser in high school/probably a virgin.

2) Drunk shy girl that keeps getting more and more confident the more she drinks and ends up making a fool of herself.

3) Drunk ass slut walking stumbling through the party showing everybody her new nipple piercings.

4) Overweight bitch on the floor passed out with the huge dick drawn on her face and her skirt pulled up so everybody at the party is now looking at her thong.

5) The minor/under-age hipster who is "so over" drinking to the point where all she does is smoke weed with her super cool guy friends (who just want free weed) and post all the pictures of it on Instagram. #420 #weed #maryjane #sofuckinghigh

Before Lexi shoots herself in the foot for coming here, she spots a guy with a mohawk across the room. She squints, deciphering whether or not she knew him from somewhere. He looked familiar. He turned his face and caught a glimpse at her, and immediately left the group of friends he was chatting with and headed her way.

"I saw you walk in, I wasn't sure if it was you or not."

"Wish it wasn't."

"I know, this shit blows. Look at the bitch laying on the floor with the dick drawn on her face."

"I actually don't want to, so. Shot in the dark, though, is she overweight?"

"Obviously."

"Great self-esteem boost. Can't wait until she wakes up and finds her gaping ass plastered all over Facebook."

She wasn't sure if he heard what she said, due to the fact that he was already taking pictures on his cell phone of the event.

"Spank bank for later?"

"Fuck that - I'm putting this on Craigslist. Probably in the men seeking a male section."

"You're an asshole."

"Have you ever known me to be any other way?"

Lexi shrugged, there was no argument there. The man was one of the newer additions to the XWF Roster, Gabriel Harding. Both of them obviously had a different agenda for the night before the big show. Instead of training, it was quite obvious the two of them wanted to get out of their face drunk. Like I've stated before, there's minimal time between shows to really enjoy yourself when you have the opportunity. Might as well take it, despite the overcrowded cabin and the loud hipster shitheads that surrounded them at this present moment. Lexi and Gabriel had been friends for a while, but they never wrestled in the same company together. Mostly because the two of them had connections to more independent companies.

"Looks like you've got it easy this week, huh?"

"Yeah. Tommy King...what a fucking joke. I've got plans for him, though. It'll be a good night. What about you?"

"If it weren't for me, this main event match would have gone down the shitter much sooner than it did. Get this - it's a tag match...for my North Korean title. It gets better! Listen to this..."

He perked his head up in complete interest, obviously just as sarcastically as the excitement came out of Lexi's mouth.

"Sarah Saint James...The Sinful Saint! She is now suspended from competitive action because of some sort of court date. I didn't listen to the whole news piece, I couldn't be bothered, but you know me...I can take key words here and there and put 'em together. I heard 'arrested' and 'suspended' and I think I heard 'pussy little bitch' but don't quote me on that. I'm slightly disappointed that both of my - our - opponents seem to be finding a child-like escape out of this match. There's fucking gold on the line, dude, like if that were me... I would have fought through anything. Court date, leprosy...cancer...fuck."

"Amen to that."

They both take a swig of their beers.

"How's that Black Circle jig working for you?"

"I do what I want when I want. It's no different from regular life. I have a role, I fulfil it. That's why I'm champion and fuck anybody - anybody - who believes otherwise."

"Atta girl."

The two of them enjoyed their drinks and talking like regular adults, without any stumbling, without any spilling, without any nudity. Most of their night consisted of making fun of people around them, which always made for entertaining conversation. Eventually as the night carried on, and most people showed up and more alcohol was consumed...things started to get ugly. Gabriel and Lexi had gone outside just near the back of the cabin to light up a joint. They kept to themselves despite the occasional lending a lighter to somebody in need - common thing in social smoker groups.

"You guys wanna smoke up?

"We're good, bro."

Gabe held up the joint that he intended on sharing with Lexi and the group of guys nodded and turned back, socializing within themselves. Lexi had noticed that occassionally, they would turn around, say something to their friends, and turn back. At first it seemed harmless. But it soon began to frustrate Lexi - as many things in life do. For about the fifth or sixth time, the guy had turned back to look at Lexi and back to his group of friends, talking.

"Is there something I could help you with, sir?"

He looked back at her again, back at his friends. They all whispered something to each other. Lexi stood with her arms crossed, waiting...She grew a little bit more impatient with every millisecond passing by. The one guy had turned, and walked over to Lexi and Gabriel.

"You two a thing?

"No. No we are not."

"Nice... Maybe you wanna ditch this kid and come smoke up with us?

"No. No I do not."

"That's a shame, babe... I'd show you a real good time."

Lexi turned to Gabriel and the two of them couldn't control themselves. At first Gabriel fought back laughter, but Lexi's snicker bursted out of her mouth like projectile vomit. The drugs made this much funnier than it probably was, but the two of them could not stop laughing. It was uncontrollable.

"Dude, do you really pick up ladies like that? By saying you could show them a really good time?"

"You gonna take her out for pizza and bowling?"

"That actually does sound like a really good time..."

"Shut up."

Lexi inhaled, exhaling right in this unknown dude's face. He was lucky she was stoned, or this would not have gone the way it did.

"What's your name, man?"

"Carey."

"Carey, listen buddy..."

She walks over to him, leaning an arm on his shoulder for support. Gabe looks on, again, fighting laughter. She goes to speak, but suddenly her facial expression falls. She seems confused.

"That is most definitely a chick's name, no?"

"It's unisex."

"Oh, it's unisex, did you hear that Gabe? It's unisex, so it's okay."

"Oh thank god, I was worried."

"Okay, Carey, my man. Listen. You see your friends over there?"

She looked at his face from a side-profile, she could see he was not too pleased with this encounter. She waited for a response, but I imagine that Carey thought this was a rhetorical question. After a few seconds, she tightened the grip on his shoulder.

"I asked you a fuckin' question Carey, do you see your friends over there?"

"Yes..."

"Well, they look a little bit lonely. You should probably pick your ballsack up off the floor and head on back over there. Because I don't make friends very easily, especially ones who want to show me a really good time. I don't play well with others, Carey, I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me. I've changed. You've changed. I'm just so busy with work and school. We barely talk. You're always texting."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Babe don't be mad we can still be friends."

"You're fucking nuts."

Carey shook her grip off and stormed back with closed fists to his circle of friends. Lexi nodded and patted herself on the back rather confidently as she took a sip of her beer.

"That went well. Emasculating men is your thing, I take it."

"Becomes a hobby after a while, you start to --"

Before she could finish her sentence the group of kids had run over and attacked Gabriel from behind. The four of them, including Gabriel, took a bit of a tumble down one of the hills. Lexi threw her beer down - now she's just pissed the fuck off. Carey had taken Lexi by the wrist, a tighter grip than she was willing to admit, and pushed her forcefully against the side wall of the cabin. Nobody could possibly hear the commotion as the music was louder and vibrated the entire cabin.

"It's stupid cunts like you who take it the best..."

"Take it? Take what? Dude take me out to dinner first, jesus christ..."

Within seconds Gabriel emerged from the hill and headed straight for the two of them. He didn't hesitate to grab Carey by the t-shirt, spin him around and punch him straight in the mouth with a closed, hard fist. While Carey recuperated via rolling around like a little bitch on the grass, Lexi peeked over the hillside...She spotted a few big rocks, and a river that went further into the forest.

"Where are the other ones?"

"Taking a bath. And a nap."

"Like, forever? Or..."

"Can't say for sure. It's dark as hell down there."

She smirked as the two of them pick Carey up by his arms. Gabe holds him, almost in a full nelson position occasionally striking him with his knee to keep him vulnerable. Lexi searched amongst the forested floor for something sharp and pointy. She found a branch that looked intriguing and, after inspecting the ends of it, decided that it was going to become a legitimate weapon in the next five minutes. She dragged the branch along behind her as she approached Carey and Gabriel. Coming face to face with Carey, she brought the branch out in front of her and leaned on it with both arms, crossing one ankle over the other. She stood like this for a few minutes, watching the fear in his eyes.

"Hey Carey."

Her voice got deeper and more raspy the more she watched him struggle. Smirking, she pointed her finger on the end of his nose and tapped it lightly.

"Boop!"

It was clear that the longer she stood there, the more it tortured him. He began to fuss and kick and squirm, nothing that Gabriel couldn't handle.

"You seemed so confident before...what happened? I thought you wanted to show me a really good time? Isn't this a good time, Carey? Aren't you having fun? See this is what I hate about picking up people from random parties...You barely even got a chance to get to know me! You saw me, you thought I was attractive...I'm flattered, really. But we just...We don't share any common interests, Carey. I mean, twenty, twenty-five years down the road when we're retired and we're driving our kids to soccer practice, do you want this to be our lives? Do you want me to have your balls in a fucking vice grip? Do you want to have small talk about the weather while we're having a family dinner? Because I sure as fuck don't. You just aren't right for me, Carey. You're weak. Look at you. You're scared, and I think you just fucking pissed yourself. I couldn't possibly be with somebody like you. You're nothing. You try to exercise your masculinity on what seemed to be a smaller, weaker, thimble female...And to your surprise, here I am. The tables have turned, and they did a whole fucking one-eighty on you, didn't they Carey? Didn't they?"

"Y-Yes..."

His voice was shakey, almost like he was trying to speak through petty whimpers.

"You're very ugly when you cry. You have completely gone back to your most primitive and vulnerable state of life, Carey. You're an infant. A child. A baby. When you're confronted you cower down. I almost expected a good fight out of you, considering you had my wrist in a grip so tight I thought it would snap in half. You pushed me up against this cabin, and you told me that cunts like me always take it well. It looks as if the strongest part of you is your mouth, Carey."

She looked past him to Gabe, who had his head leaned back against the cabin wall.

"Fuck, XWF should have given him a contract, eh Gabe? He would have fit right in."

He smirked, nodding his head.

Without notice, Lexi picked up the branch, driving it through Carey's stomach and lower intestinal area. He cried out in pain and it seemed to echo through the forest, but realistically, no one would hear him. Blood poured out onto the branch and soaked into the wood. Gabriel let him drop. Lexi rolled him over onto his back with her foot, and pulled out the branch. She was kind of hoping he would live, only so that he could remember this forever. Gabe and Lexi both stood there momentarily looking down at Carey's body, before they both turned on their heels and walked towards Lexi's hummer.

"Let's do this again tomorrow?"

"You got it."
Edit Hate Post Like Post