Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat a walrus.
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2014, 06:31 PM

Agitated that no official was around to count his pin on the other champin, Titan rolls up in a hooptie with a couple schoolboys, listening to some PinDiddy and shoves the inflatable walrus down Theo's throat!

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2014, 11:47 PM

Sid stands by watching, wondering how long this count will go. Theo's supposed to be the top guy around here ***cough***bullfuckingshitIdon'tfuckingthinkso***cough***cough*** ehem -- Got a frog caught in my throat. Look at Sid just watching Theo lay around like a school girl waiting to be fucked by the jocks in the field after school. Is he even going to try kicking the fuck out? Christ, man. Sid can't believe this shit in all of my omnipotent awareness.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Sid Feder's post!
InfamOusUser (01-29-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2014, 01:29 AM

Sid just starts kicking Theo in the head for no reason at all while whistling "Mary had a little lamb" and starting to unbuckle his belt casually.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Wallace Witasick (01-30-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-30-2014, 03:46 AM

(01-29-2014, 06:31 PM)Titan Said: Agitated that no official was around to count his pin on the other champin, Titan rolls up in a hooptie with a couple schoolboys, listening to some PinDiddy and shoves the inflatable walrus down Theo's throat!

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2014, 07:19 PM

the rules Said:We want REAL kickouts by the champion! You have to SAY and explain your kickout!

The ghost of Admin floats into the room and sees Theo forgetting to kick out. The ghostly count begins...

...THREE!

New Champ: Titan

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (01-30-2014)