Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 09:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journey Into My World part 1
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-28-2014, 10:40 PM

The scene fades in with a view of the front desk of nursing home. It was kind of dreary and classic music played softly. We see a woman at the desk answering phones and making appointments for the residents within the home. We see a few elderly residents sitting outside enjoying the arm breeze that was blowing. We see some of the nurses out talking as they were on their breaks. Even though they tried to liven up the place with artificial flowers and bright paintings, there was still a lonely feeling to the place. Some residents were simply left there to die alone, while some actually had regular visitors judging by the sign in sheet. Soon we see a small white woman walk through the doors. She wears a pair of black cargo pants, a dark purple tank top that hugged he curves and had long blonde hair that touches the middle of her back, even though is was pulled up into a ponytail. She wears a pair of black sandals and carries a few folders in her arms. She smiles as she approaches the desk getting a smile back from the woman behind the desk who paused to talk to her.

Woman: Ah, good morning Kristy. Here to see your mom like clock work, ever Tuesday at eleven am.

Kristy: Good morning Amy, yes I'm here to see my mom. Hopefully she is in a better mood today.

Amy: Well, I'm sure seeing you will put her in a good mood.

Kristy smiles as she signs in, even though she was thinking "yeah, right". Kristy says "bye" to Amy before heading away from the desk and down the hall to see her mother. As she passes she gets a few greetings from people who recognized her and commenting how good of a daughter she was to visit her mother. Kristy greets them back before turning the corner and heading into her mothers room. It was nothing too fancy, the floor was white tile and the walls a stale boring cream color. Though a set of patio doors sit across from the door to the room showing a small patio outside complete with a table and lawn chairs. We see a TV sitting on top of a large oak dresser which had things like hair brushes and candles on it. We see a hospital bed sitting against the wall and a few machines next to it to provide the resident with the medication they needed. In the bed lays a woman in her early fifties with graying blonde hair. She wears a pair of grey sweat pants, a black t-shirt and a white robe. She lays watching TV and looked as if she were the most unhappiest woman in the world. Kristy gently taps on the door bracing herself for her mothers attitude as she speaks.

Kristy: Hi mom.

The woman slowly turned her head and looked at Kristy as though she was the devil. There were no smiles or happy to see you looks. Instead the woman just grumbles and then looks back toward the TV.

Mom: Yeah...hello.

Kristy: *Walking into the room, closing the door behind her and sighing as she sits down in the dark red recliner in the room* Nice to see you too mom. How's life? Get out lately?

Mom: First you dump me in this God awful place and now you come in here and make stupid jokes. After all I've done for you, you awful child.

Kristy laughs sarcastically as she sits the folders down on the table. She and her mother did not have a typical mother daughter relationship. No, they had the complete opposite, there was no love loss between them. Kristy looks at her mother as she speaks.

Kristy: I dumped you here? It's for your own good mom, they can take better care of you than I can. Besides don't start about all you've done for me, I'm not in the mood.

Mom: Then why exactly are you here then? To get your joys out of seeing me here in this damn bed? Makes you happy seeing me this way doesn't it?

Kristy, use to her mother lashing out, just rolls her eyes as she leans back in the recliner. Part of her wanted to leave, let her mother rot here as pay back for the years of abuse and years of never being a mother. Kristy crosses her arms over her stomach as she speaks.

Kristy: No mother, it doesn't make me happy. Unlike you I have compassion, don't know why, but I have compassion for you. I would never wish you to be ill, even if you have never been mother of the year.

Mom: So you didn't have the childhood you wanted. *Now finally turning to look at Kristy* Boo Hoo. You got better than most kids, you should be grateful to me that you are even here.

Kristy: Grateful? Grateful what exactly? *Looking at her mother with a hint of disgust in her eyes* Grateful you wanted to try and sink your claws into a rich man and when he didn't play ball you cried rape? *Standing up and pacing a bit as she speaks* We go through this every week mother, you need to own up to your mistakes and live with what you brought upon yourself.

Mom: I was raped you ungrateful brat. How dare you question me on that. Maybe that's why you are like you are, being the end result of someone forcing themselves on me.

Kristy: Oh give it a break mom, you weren't raped. You wanted to rope Jerry into marrying you cause you're a gold digger, when he just wanted someone to screw before going home to his wife. You never proved anything, but then who would believe a prostitute right? Can you not help but lie? I mean everything you say holds no ground, no truth. It's pathetic.

Mom: Whatever. Ok you did your charity work for the day, you can go now. Leave me be.

Kristy: Truth hurts huh? Typical, you can't handle the truth so you ignore it. You were a horrible mother, I would of been better off being raised by a pack of wild dogs.

Kristy' mother looks away and ignores Kristy for a few moments. She was steaming, but couldn't argue points with Kristy, further more she didn't want to bring more things to the surface. Finally though, she decides to speak, more so to turn the tables than anything else.

Mom: What no man to slap you around lately? Maybe that's what's wrong with you, you only ever understood after someone smacked you around.

Kristy sighs as she looks out the patio doors. Her mother always took that jab at her. Kristy never really had a good relationship with men. They either wanted to use her for sex or beat her up, sometimes she would fight back and other times she didn't have the strength too. It use to get to her, but now she didn't really care, her mother was a bitch, plain and simple. Kristy would of wrote her off if it wasn't for the fact she had contracted HIV from one of her "Johns". Her mother was ill and would be for the rest of her life and Kristy hoped maybe one day, her mother would make amends, but didn't hold her breath. Kristy laughs sarcastically as she speaks.

Kristy: What's wrong mom, no man for you to screw to give you full blown AIDS? No man wants a diseased whore?

Mom: How dare you, you ungrateful little bitch. *As she points her finger at Kristy* I gave you life and this is how you repay me?! I should of aborted you.

Kristy: Aw, if you did that mommy you wouldn't have had your almost meal ticket. I mean that's what I was right? You figured con Jerry out of his money, but when it backfired it was some how my fault. Like I purposely came into the world to ruin your fucking life.

Mom: *Grabbing the folders Kristy had sat down and throwing them at her* Oh shut up you ungrateful little bitch, just shut up!! *looking down and noticing a sketch of the man known as Alex Andrews. She picks it up and starts to laugh as she speaks* Oh, what do we have here? Another man who promised you the world?

Kristy: *Going to snatch the picture, but her mother jerks it away* He's none of your damn business, now give it back before I unplug you.

Mom: *Laughing a bit as she looks at the picture* I will, in a second. I want to know about your newest little conquest. *As she smirks and pats the bed* Come, tell mommy about your newest little abuser. Has he drug you around by your hair yet? Tried to hold you down like the dirty little slut you are? Oh honey, you make me oh so proud.

Kristy glares at her mother ash she looked as if she could leap across the room and tear her to shreds. While Kristy would admit to not having the best of relationships, she did not like to broadcast it. Like her last boyfriend who beat her and tried to rape her, from then she vowed no man would ever lay his hands on her again. Kristy growls under her breathe as she flips her mother off.

Kristy: Oh shut the hell up you evil bitch. At least I have someone who actually wants me around unlike you. You're jealous because no one cares enough about you to want you around. I am obligated to come and visit you because your my mother, no matter how piss poor, you're still my mother.

Mom: *Staring at the picture and then laughing once more as she ignored Kristy' words. She looks up at Kristy as she speaks* Wait, I know who this is. You have shacked up with that bastard who you meet while you were in college. You shacked up with Alex Andrews, oh my dear this is so humorous. He's going to fuck you, get what he can get and leave you high and dry. And hopefully without a bastard child, because God forbid you reproduce.

Kristy stares at her mother for a moment as she sighs. She had no delusions about Alex, no prince charming fantasies, she wasn't that type anyways. Kristy finally grabs the picture from her mother and gathers up her drawings and stuffs them back into the folder. She ignored her mother's words as she thought about Alex. Yes, he intrigued her, she felt a connection to him and in a ay felt he would understand her.

Kristy: You know nothing, you are just a bitter old woman who no one ever really loved. Alex hasn't laid a hand on me, nor would he. I'm not one of those stupid whore like groupies. But then I doubt you would know anything about friendship. The last friend you had left you with that little gift you have now.

Mom: *Finally letting her anger boil over as she screams* GET OUT, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM YOU UNGRATEFUL DEVIL CHILD!!

Kristy just shakes her head as this was how every visit ended, every week. Kristy just shakes her head as she looks at her mother who rolls over and turns her back to her. Kristy mumbles something and walks out of the room. Next week she would be back and go another round with her mother. Some may ask, why she did it? Why did she suffered her mothers abuse each week? It was simple really, she was still her mother and a human being. The scene slowly fades with Kristy making her way out of the building.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Kristy Jackson's post:
(01-29-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-29-2014), John Austin (01-29-2014), Justin Jones (01-28-2014), Theo Pryce (01-29-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kristy Jackson's post!
InfamOusUser (01-30-2014)